What do you want in Gen 6? - Page 116

Page 116 of 238 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166216 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 3563
Like Tree1678Likes

Thread: What do you want in Gen 6?

  1. #1726
    THIS. IS. SEMPITERNAL. Branellope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    276
    Blog Entries
    3
    Follow Branellope On Twitter Add Branellope on Facebook
    Follow Branellope on Tumblr Visit Branellope's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalzoe View Post
    more animalistic pokemon not these robots
    Somewhere, Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Lillipup, Patrat, Purrloin, Pidove, Blitzle, Tympole, Sewaddle, Sandile, Dwebble, Zorua, Mincinno, Emolga, Deerling, Axew, Joltik, Stunfisk, Bouffalant, Rufflet, Vullaby, Durant and their respective evolutions (if any) are crying right now.

    Now for my post proper.
    -Trade Boxes: Pokemon in a special box that you can trade via Streetpass.
    -Streetpass friendcode trading.
    -PWT, Musicals, Contests (with battles), Battle Tents, PokeStar Studios, Secret Bases and Battle Frontier all returning.
    -160 new Pokemon: 100 brand new Pokemon for the first region (excluding legendaries) and 60 Pokemon for the second region (30 new evolutions/pre-evolutions for the Battle Frontier and 30 other Pokemon including legendaries).
    -Not 100% 3D. Maybe like Colosseum but almost with BW2's perspective.
    -BW2's battle system but with PBR's battle graphics.
    -Weather to be shown in-battle at all times.
    -Oh yeah, Secret Bases should be traded with Streetpass.
    -C-Gear to return, activated by an icon in the corner of the touch screen. The rest of the touch screen will be the constantly displayed menu.
    -Grass/Psychic, Fire/Poison and Water/Bug starters.
    -NO MORE LEGENDARY DRAGONS. I appreciate their epicness, but they've become a bit taboo for regular trainers. Any regular trainer in-game with a Dragon type is considered over-powered for some reason unless it's a Veteran or an Ace Trainer.
    -Some new trainer classes/returning classes: Tamer, Painter, Actor/Actress, Super Nerd etc
    -Dragon and Flying Eeveelutions.
    -The following Gym Leaders

    -The Pokemon League to be a PWT styled tournament with 6 rounds. Specific NPCs and people you've streetpassed will be in here.

    -After you win, battle the Elite Four

    -Gym rematches where the leader's Pokemon are all leveled 59-69
    -Elite Four rematches where all Pokemon are 18-20 levels higher
    -VS SEEKER, AND ONE THAT WORKS IN DUNGEONS
    -The second region to continue the plot of the evil team, where the main story climax takes place
    -Completing the story enables rematches, legendary Pokemon and the Battle Frontier
    -Battle Frontier to have a Grand Festival contest village
    -Loads and loads and loads and loads of little caves and areas with rare Pokemon
    -Barely any Hoenn Pokemon available because remakes
    -New Elemental monkeys for Electric, Ice and Flying
    -Visit Unova...?
    -Spiky-Eared Pichu
    -Region 1 to use Cut, Fly, Surf and Strength
    -Region 2 to use Waterfall, Dive and Rock Climb
    -Optional following Pokemon
    -Choose up to 5 of your Pokemon to run around in your Secret Base which your friends can battle
    -Customizable trainers (But, you're the default trainer at the start)
    -MOAR FUSIONS
    -Every legendary to have alternate formes

    Okay, I am done.
    The_Doctor likes this.

    [SIZE=5]Check this wicked Pokémon battle AND this EPIC PR video.[SIZE]

    I claimed Noivern omg <3

    "A good trainer wins despite hinderances" - Serebii
    "I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim" - Bring Me The Horizon - Can You Feel My Heart

  2. #1727
    The Original Sylveon The Guardian Sylveon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Snowbelle City
    Posts
    716
    Blog Entries
    22

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    I want Game Freak to pay attention to what the fans want or at the least take it into consideration at the end of the day were the ones who buy the games and without us they get no revenue so if possible I think they should have a website or something where we can post our ideas and our likes and dislikes on current games doesn't anyone agree. I guess its not so much what I want in Generation 6 but what I want for every Generation to come.

  3. #1728
    Kalos Champion The Froakster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    589
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    The pokemon I made are:
    Dolphin water/psychic starter
    Wolf fire/dark starter
    Panda grass/fighting starter
    Lion normal/ground once fully evolved early route pokemon. In first/second stage it is just normal.
    Lightningrod Pokemon
    Shiny Sninx Breeding!
    Hatch Count: 67
    Trying to obtain a Shiny Shinx!

  4. #1729
    Face of mercy? NOPE Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,664
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default

    A separate delux game for the adult fans.
    I heard that the average age of pokemon players has gone up from teen to twenties, so I think it's time they gave some recognition for the ever-loving maniacs.

    And I'd also like places that are travel-able by train - and like the battle subway, or the royal unova, you could battle trainers while you move

  5. #1730
    Yun
    Yun is offline
    Hear the Roar of Thunder Yun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Archelyte Steppe
    Posts
    1,718
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    A chair Pokemon.

  6. #1731
    Registered User CharAznable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    SF
    Posts
    9

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Evolution 3 for scizor.

  7. #1732
    Aur
    Aur is offline
    shiny hunter Aur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    208
    Follow Aur On Twitter
    Follow Aur on Tumblr

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yun View Post
    A chair Pokemon.
    This. I don't need anything else in Gen VI as long as we get a chair pokemon. Also, I hope it will evolve into a table! That would kick ass.
    Yun, The_Doctor, Fury and 1 others like this.


  8. #1733
    El_
    El_ is offline
    Registered User El_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    N's Puzzle Cube
    Posts
    1,440
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    A separate delux game for the adult fans.
    I heard that the average age of pokemon players has gone up from teen to twenties, so I think it's time they gave some recognition for the ever-loving maniacs.
    You know, I've been thinking about an idea similar to this. When having paired versions, there presents the opportunity to make them cater to different areas of the fanbase. For example:

    One version focuses on all the traditional things the Pokemon series is known for. The standard badge quest, defeating the E4, all that and a simple villain team that sometimes impedes you on your journey. The target audience is the younger fans.

    The other version completely goes against the norm. The standard badge quest is completely deviated from, or completely optional, hell maybe not even do-able unless downloaded via DLC and exclusive to the other version otherwise. Instead this version has its own quest that focuses things on a more deeper level, kinda like BW and the Colosseum games did. There would still be bosses that resemble Gym Leaders, and maybe a group thats similar to the E4 and Champion in function, but in execution entirely different. These opponents, could also be downloadable via DLC to the other version with the standard Gym Leaders. The target audience here is the older fans.

    The only problem that this might create is a split in the fanbase due to the bigger version difference, but having certain things handled via DLC so everyone doesn't miss out on a Gym Leader, E4 member, or version exclusive opponent would be ideal. I really think its time to shake things up a bit in regard to version differences overall, Black City/White Forest were just a small step in what could be possible.
    sonic10158 and The_Doctor like this.

    N set by smalllady
    Ideals/Truth

  9. #1734
    THIS. IS. SEMPITERNAL. Branellope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    276
    Blog Entries
    3
    Follow Branellope On Twitter Add Branellope on Facebook
    Follow Branellope on Tumblr Visit Branellope's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    I'll be honest, I sort of want a multi-region thing going on. Maybe chasing the villains around the new region, Unova, Hoenn etc.
    If not, I'll be eternally grateful if FireRed and LeafGreen were ported into the Gen VI engine for the 20th anniversary in 2016.

    [SIZE=5]Check this wicked Pokémon battle AND this EPIC PR video.[SIZE]

    I claimed Noivern omg <3

    "A good trainer wins despite hinderances" - Serebii
    "I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim" - Bring Me The Horizon - Can You Feel My Heart

  10. #1735
    Face of mercy? NOPE Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,664
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by El_ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    A separate delux game for the adult fans.
    I heard that the average age of pokemon players has gone up from teen to twenties, so I think it's time they gave some recognition for the ever-loving maniacs.
    You know, I've been thinking about an idea similar to this. When having paired versions, there presents the opportunity to make them cater to different areas of the fanbase. For example:

    One version focuses on all the traditional things the Pokemon series is known for. The standard badge quest, defeating the E4, all that and a simple villain team that sometimes impedes you on your journey. The target audience is the younger fans.

    The other version completely goes against the norm. The standard badge quest is completely deviated from, or completely optional, hell maybe not even do-able unless downloaded via DLC and exclusive to the other version otherwise. Instead this version has its own quest that focuses things on a more deeper level, kinda like BW and the Colosseum games did. There would still be bosses that resemble Gym Leaders, and maybe a group thats similar to the E4 and Champion in function, but in execution entirely different. These opponents, could also be downloadable via DLC to the other version with the standard Gym Leaders. The target audience here is the older fans.

    The only problem that this might create is a split in the fanbase due to the bigger version difference, but having certain things handled via DLC so everyone doesn't miss out on a Gym Leader, E4 member, or version exclusive opponent would be ideal. I really think its time to shake things up a bit in regard to version differences overall, Black City/White Forest were just a small step in what could be possible.
    Sounds like a good idea. There's really no reason for GF not to do something special for the older fan base. By now, they should (or maybe they already do) realize that most of their clients are people in their late teens or 20s and up - people who don't have to whine to their parents to buy the games, truly enjoy it to the most deepest feature it can offer, and can participate in various events held at remote areas. They were and are, after all, their money makers.

    If they can include such features for the older fan-base in Gen 6, yes, I think those DLC options would be fantastic while having different versions so that nobody can complain on how unfair it is. (and there are bound to be people who would buy both versions)

    They should also bring in a player character that can represent both age groups. Like, maybe a 15 or 16 year old teen who can be viewed as a child AND a young adult depending on the audience.

  11. #1736
    I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    1,286

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yun View Post
    A chair Pokemon.
    I can seat that happening :P
    The_Doctor likes this.

    Top game series: Pokémon, Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman Arkham, Ace Combat, Forza, GTA, Sly Cooper, etc

  12. #1737
    Shooty Refutey Crysta Blade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    544
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    I'd like a fast Water starter for one. Sorta sad when Blastoise and Feraligatr are tied for fastest.

    Also a Defence and Special Defence-focused Fire starter. Hey, it hasn't been done yet. But I'd be disappointed in another Fire/Fighting starter.

    Dangan Ronpa avatar and sig pic by me. Bases from here.
    3DS Friend Code: 1177-7801-6992. Friend Safari is Psychic with Abra, Espurr and Xatu. If you add me, let me know!
    Me on LiveJournal

  13. #1738
    Ghost Type Trainer MoonlitxShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ecruteak City
    Posts
    46

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    i think having a way to collect all the gym badges from every region would be cool. and then once you beat each regions e4 you get an e4 badge. and you have to get all the e4 badges to go fight a new super e4 type deal.
    Code: 2664 2458 6584
    Name: Alex
    Safari: cascoon ariados drapion

    safari completed
    now looking for the vivillons

    Limited space but Ill add anyone who needs my safari. A lot of ppl helped me out while I collecting safaris. Just trying to pay it forward. Im available most evenings. So hop on so you can fully add me so I can then delete you. Send me a message when you add. i don't get on here too much anymore. but i will add when i eventually see the PM.

  14. #1739
    We all change The_Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    On the internetz
    Posts
    1,037

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by skaraflame View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalzoe View Post
    more animalistic pokemon not these robots
    Somewhere, Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Lillipup, Patrat, Purrloin, Pidove, Blitzle, Tympole, Sewaddle, Sandile, Dwebble, Zorua, Mincinno, Emolga, Deerling, Axew, Joltik, Stunfisk, Bouffalant, Rufflet, Vullaby, Durant and their respective evolutions (if any) are crying right now.

    Now for my post proper.
    -Trade Boxes: Pokemon in a special box that you can trade via Streetpass.
    -Streetpass friendcode trading.
    -PWT, Musicals, Contests (with battles), Battle Tents, PokeStar Studios, Secret Bases and Battle Frontier all returning.
    -160 new Pokemon: 100 brand new Pokemon for the first region (excluding legendaries) and 60 Pokemon for the second region (30 new evolutions/pre-evolutions for the Battle Frontier and 30 other Pokemon including legendaries).
    -Not 100% 3D. Maybe like Colosseum but almost with BW2's perspective.
    -BW2's battle system but with PBR's battle graphics.
    -Weather to be shown in-battle at all times.
    -Oh yeah, Secret Bases should be traded with Streetpass.
    -C-Gear to return, activated by an icon in the corner of the touch screen. The rest of the touch screen will be the constantly displayed menu.
    -Grass/Psychic, Fire/Poison and Water/Bug starters.
    -NO MORE LEGENDARY DRAGONS. I appreciate their epicness, but they've become a bit taboo for regular trainers. Any regular trainer in-game with a Dragon type is considered over-powered for some reason unless it's a Veteran or an Ace Trainer.
    -Some new trainer classes/returning classes: Tamer, Painter, Actor/Actress, Super Nerd etc
    -Dragon and Flying Eeveelutions.
    -The following Gym Leaders

    -The Pokemon League to be a PWT styled tournament with 6 rounds. Specific NPCs and people you've streetpassed will be in here.

    -After you win, battle the Elite Four

    -Gym rematches where the leader's Pokemon are all leveled 59-69
    -Elite Four rematches where all Pokemon are 18-20 levels higher
    -VS SEEKER, AND ONE THAT WORKS IN DUNGEONS
    -The second region to continue the plot of the evil team, where the main story climax takes place
    -Completing the story enables rematches, legendary Pokemon and the Battle Frontier
    -Battle Frontier to have a Grand Festival contest village
    -Loads and loads and loads and loads of little caves and areas with rare Pokemon
    -Barely any Hoenn Pokemon available because remakes
    -New Elemental monkeys for Electric, Ice and Flying
    -Visit Unova...?
    -Spiky-Eared Pichu
    -Region 1 to use Cut, Fly, Surf and Strength
    -Region 2 to use Waterfall, Dive and Rock Climb
    -Optional following Pokemon
    -Choose up to 5 of your Pokemon to run around in your Secret Base which your friends can battle
    -Customizable trainers (But, you're the default trainer at the start)
    -MOAR FUSIONS
    -Every legendary to have alternate formes

    Okay, I am done.
    Mother of God... You should work at GF and be the new games director... Seriously, this is pretty damn epic. Maybe not every single point (the starters types are meh), but this is freaking awesome. Send this to GF. Put the ideas in their minds!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Snubbull Lover 777 View Post
    I want Game Freak to pay attention to what the fans want or at the least take it into consideration at the end of the day were the ones who buy the games and without us they get no revenue so if possible I think they should have a website or something where we can post our ideas and our likes and dislikes on current games doesn't anyone agree. I guess its not so much what I want in Generation 6 but what I want for every Generation to come.
    This is actually a very good idea. I would full heartedly support this awesomeness.

    Oh, and another thing. No more Fire/Fighting starters... EVER! I can't stand it anymore.

  15. #1740
    Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    22,019
    Blog Entries
    199
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    I want them to go easy on the new formes. Sure one or two legends with new forms is fine, but it would be ridiculous for all the legendaries to get alternate formes. Id honestly rather see more fusions than new formes for now on. If they want to include new formes, Id like more normal, non legendaries to get new formes. I think the new formes for legendaries is starting to become overdone.

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 5th October 2012, 07:29 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •