What do you want in Gen 6? - Page 112

Page 112 of 238 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 3563
Like Tree1678Likes

Thread: What do you want in Gen 6?

Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

Quote Originally Posted by boabiol View Post
    I have been thinking, if gen 6 were to host a ruby and sapphire remake (or any gen really) then there could be a somewhat undesirable pattern that could unfold from this. If Gamefreak makes a remake of ruby and sapphire, then they will be inclined to do a remake of diamond and pearl, and then remakes of black and white. They may even go as far as to make a remake of the third versions of each generation in addition to all the remakes; they may even make a remake of black 2 and white 2 ( I hope not). See where I'm going with this?
    I don't see why this is a bad thing... a Black 2 / White 2 remake won't be for another 7 to 10 years and by then our gaming technology will have improved greatly. There's no doubt that they could improve the experience, and they could then add in all the new Pokémon that they'd have added to the game since then.
    Just about every popular game gets remade or otherwise ported to a newer system, so if GameFreak feels that the game is popular enough then remaking it isn't even all that unusual. And I don't see how this affects you at all... no one's forcing you to buy the game if you find it "undesirable". They're certainly going to continue to make new games as well...

I think that they should take the layout and completely warp it since every Pokemon game so far has had the same layout. I definitely think that the main characters should be like Roxy from B2/W2, since she was awesome or perhaps be Misty and Brock, that would be pretty cool!
    Also, if they're going to bring out a new Eeveelution, I have a few ideas; basically a normal Eevee evolution would have to be achieved through leveling up knowing a certain move or having a certain Pokemon to compliment it, otherwise it would just end up as an Espeon/Umbreon, so yeah it would have to have a certain normal move which prevents it from evolving into anything other than the normal evolution. As everyone wants a Dragon type, it could be leveled up whilst holding a certain item. I also had an idea of a bug/poison Eevee, evolved by use of the Shiny Stone, as I would hate a pretty new one, it needs to keep with going from cute and harmless to amazingly cool.
    I also think they need to make a new dragon Pokemon which you can get near the start, as you can never seem to get them early on, so that would be a good idea.

Add Bellossom on Facebook

Maybe they could make the starter pokemon dragon/water dragon/grass and dragon/fire. I know that would make the weaknesses a bit uneven but aren't they anyways? I personally am not a fan of dragon but I know that a lot of people are.
    If at first you don't succeed, warp reality till it fits your demands ;)

claimed Ekans on 10/28/2012 and all has been well in the world ever since. :)

I wanna see more Pokémon based off of inanimate objects, especially food... this may be influenced by a recent period of obsession I had with the zany and obscure Fighting Foodons. Vanillite is so cute, its evolutions seriously disappointed me. The oval face just doesn't work for me, but maybe they'll think of some more magically delicious creatures in the next batch!

Blog Entries

use of the L R Select and Start buttons I should be able to delegate different key ideas to different buttons
    sonic10158 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkara
    Gary reveals that he already has six pokemon. And judging by the pokemon around that area I'm guessing he has a rat a bird two bugs AND anouther bird

Follow metalamor on Tumblr

Just throwing this out there, but the Orange Islands have never been in any of the games.

Blog Entries
    Add Jammy2A on Facebook

How about a Fire starter who DOES NOT turn into a Fire/Fighting later on? 3 times in a row is starting to be a bit much, other than that, I guess I wouldn't mind an area more island based, like the Orange Island, however unlike metalamor, I wouldn't want to see the actual Orange Islands, but rather, a new archipelago altogether, but hoperfully without too many water-type trainers, otherwise it would be too easy.

And maybe for once, a really challenging champion, including better AI, cause so far the only champion who gave me any sort of difficulty was Cynthia.
    Stratago likes this.

Blog Entries

More connections to past generations like new evolutions of old Pokemon or people related to older characters. Even references to older generations are nice. Also, what happened to Lorelei and Agatha after FRLG? @_@
    And Agatha and Bertha are definitely sisters. Now hurry up and confirm it GF. D:
    CLAMIMED: Loves to eat!

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

I would like the auto-run from HGSS to return. Holding the B button can become slightly annoying after several minutes.

as for the Fire/Fighting starter, I think I understand now:

Top game series: Pokémon, Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman Arkham, Ace Combat, Forza, GTA, Sly Cooper, etc

Blog Entries
    Add Stratago on MySpace

I agree 101% with the anti-Fire/Fighting sentiment. Blaziken was okay. A Pokemon based on the Monkey King was sweet. Emboar... so, it's a pig in a high school wrestling unitard, which makes it Fighting type. Right.
    Anyway, I'd like to see another entirely new Dex like B/W had, becuase I think that pre-evolutions (and more eeveelution spam) are cop-outs, and what I'd like to see even more is a region with a single proper theme or setting.
    I'd also like to see the Original Dragon (Resh/Zek/Kyu before the split) and have it not get Regigigas'd.

Smogon: 'Nuff said.

Blog Entries
    Follow BanetteWobbuffet On Twitter

I want Holon. You could have Pokemon of different types, like a fire-type kingdra or something like that. It would definitely be quite different, so it might have to be a spin-off or something.
    Dibs on Banette or Wobbuffet.
    I claimed Wobbufet! Man, that doesn't sound very exciting.
    Formerly known as BanetteWobbuffet.
    I don't calculate stat values, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are. I just play the game normally. If you agree copy & paste this in your sig.
    Write your questions on a $20 bill and send them in to me.
    We now return you to your abnormal programming.
    I have claimed Imposter.

Blog Entries

I'd like to have the ability to breed genderless Pokemon with their DW Abilities. I don't care how it's done--Everstone, Power item, what have you--I just want that chance.

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

I wonder another Fire/Fighting starter just to tick off the haters. >> I love all of them.
    Owain likes this.
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

Quote Originally Posted by FairyRed View Post
    I wonder another Fire/Fighting starter just to tick off the haters. >> I love all of them.
    how about no! - YouTube

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FairyRed View Post
    While I don't dislike what we've already got (Blaziken and Infernape are seriously awesome, and Emboar is pretty badass too), I don't really want Gamefreak to abandon type variety in favour of trolling. Though as long as the Pokemon was actually good, it would be kinda funny...

LinkBacks (?)

1. 5th October 2012, 07:29 PM