What do you want in Gen 6? - Page 110
Page 110 of 238 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160210 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 3563

Thread: What do you want in Gen 6?

Blog Entries

Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

I want my Battle Frontier back. PWT can go burn in hell. It was cool to see Caitlin as a Elite Four, now I want the opposite to happen, a E4/GL as a member of the new Battle Frontier.

Quote Originally Posted by metalamor View Post
    You can access every region.
    Won't happen.

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

I don't mind the PWT. In fact, I think it would be cool to have a PWT and the Battle Frontier together in one game.

Top game series: Pokémon, Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman Arkham, Ace Combat, Forza, GTA, Sly Cooper, etc

I'm not sure what I want as far as Gen VI, other than more Eeveelutions and more unique type combinations. Maybe more Pokemon with no weaknesses. For example: A Poison/Dark type with the ability Levitate. Or maybe a Water/Ground type with the ability Sap Sipper. As for starter pokemon: The usual Fire, Water, and Grass types. But (like in Sinnoh) all of the fully evolved starters have a secondary type. Here's what I want specifically with the starters:
    Fire: Fire/Ground. Ability: Blaze. Hidden Ability: Dry Skin. Slow, yet slightly defensive and awesome with physical attacking. It can learn Blaze Kick via level-up. Strangely, it can also learn Scald (TM).
    Water: Water/Fighting. Ability: Torrent. Hidden Ability: Lightning Rod. Very Fast. Great with both physical and special attacks. Poor defenses. It can learn Psychic and Earthquake (both TM only).
    Grass: Grass/Steel. Ability: Overgrow. Hidden Ability: Solid Rock. Somewhat slow, but very defensive. Can deal decent damage with Special Attacks, but is better with physical attacks. Can learn both Muddy Water and Crab Hammer via level-up, and like Ferrothorn, it can learn Power Whip via level-up. It can also be tutored Zen Headbutt.
    Basically, all this about the starters is that they're the best they could possibly be, thanks to their stats, movepools (which would also be varied pretty well. I'll elaborate more about that later.), and hidden abilities.

I'd also like a new ability called "fireproof," which would make the pokemon with the ability immune to fire-type attacks, and also to burns.
    I'd also like Dragon Pulse to return as a TM.
    Last edited by Goombario64; 27th October 2012 at 06:07 PM.

My wants:

- A great number of new evolutions from old Pokemon: Dunsparce, Eevee, Stunfisk, Tropius, Seviper, Lapras...
    - Many pre-evolutions: Tropius, Druddigon...
    - A tropical region with a rain forest, a pyramid, a colloseum-styled arena, places for diving
    - Wonderful 3D-Graphics
    - 3D-models instead of sprites
    - Safari Zone, Game Corner and Battle Frontier returns
    - Region based on Europe
    - Legendaries based on Greek mythology
    - A devil and angel legendary pokemon
    - Starter: tiger (fire), elephant (water) and thorny devil (grass)

trainer of watr,grs,fly, rianex's Avatar

Visit rianex's Youtube Channel

yes that would be very cool, on youtube i already created my starter type pokemon and all of them have a secondary typing but what you said up their i think would be really cool in gen 6, except i named my region the titanium region

Blog Entries

I want the shadow pokemon from XD to return!
    Get your game on!

Anime style contests please The DP ones ruined it (DP game contest)

Geodude says get outta here bro!

Quote Originally Posted by goombario64 View Post
    I'm not sure what I want as far as Gen VI, other than more Eeveelutions and more unique type combinations. Maybe more Pokemon with no weaknesses. For example: A Poison/Dark type with the ability Levitate. Or maybe a Water/Ground type with the ability Sap Sipper. As for starter pokemon: The usual Fire, Water, and Grass types. But (like in Sinnoh) all of the fully evolved starters have a secondary type. Here's what I want specifically with the starters:
    Fire: Fire/Ground. Ability: Blaze. Hidden Ability: Dry Skin. Slow, yet slightly defensive and awesome with physical attacking. It can learn Blaze Kick via level-up. Strangely, it can also learn Scald (TM).
    Water: Water/Fighting. Ability: Torrent. Hidden Ability: Lightning Rod. Very Fast. Great with both physical and special attacks. Poor defenses. It can learn Psychic and Earthquake (both TM only).
    Grass: Grass/Steel. Ability: Overgrow. Hidden Ability: Solid Rock. Somewhat slow, but very defensive. Can deal decent damage with Special Attacks, but is better with physical attacks. Can learn both Muddy Water and Crab Hammer via level-up, and like Ferrothorn, it can learn Power Whip via level-up. It can also be tutored Zen Headbutt.
    Basically, all this about the starters is that they're the best they could possibly be, thanks to their stats, movepools (which would also be varied pretty well. I'll elaborate more about that later.), and hidden abilities.

I'd also like a new ability called "fireproof," which would make the pokemon with the ability immune to fire-type attacks, and also to burns.
    I'd also like Dragon Pulse to return as a TM.
    I like your ideas. However, I would like every single starter, even in their final forms, to stay pure typed like in Generation II. Just Grass, Fire and Water, without any secondary types. But maybe that's just me. Fireproof is an excellent idea. Dragon Pulse, Dark Pulse and Roost all need to return as TMs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeparadox View Post
    I want the shadow pokemon from XD to return!
    Oh God no... Those games sucked extremely hard in my opinion...

Cats: The Original Trolls Aldo512's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Aldo512 On Twitter

I want a Fire/Water Pokemon just because. Maybe a turtle that shoots steam or something like that. Also, evolutions for Mawile and Absol.

Blog Entries

I actually love /Mei/Rosa's design. I love the cute and girly look. Its my favorite so far. She isn't wearing a stupid hat or a dumb jumper. But I would really like it if the next gen would be made for my 3DS. The 5th gen look so blurred on it. And it would be really awesome to use Street Pass for trading and battling - I just see a lot of possibilities there. Also, I hope the graphics are overhauled for 3DS and maybe have a different premise besides gym leaders > elite four > champion. Like maybe starting out as a new member of Team Rocket or something.
    Pokemon Black Friend Code: 5200 2131 6316

I had yet another new Pokémon idea. It's based on the non-existing but popular fire and ice dragons. It's a single Pokémon that has two heads, and it's like a lizard/dragon. Its type is Ice/Fire (yay for double Stealth Rock weakness to stop it a little bit, because I think I made it kind of broken). It's a very brutal and violent Pokémon, so its moveset is almost entirely damaging. It has excellent type coverage. It has decent Speed, but bad defenses. However, it has a huge Attack and Special Attack stat. Anyway, here's the moveset:

What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Charbok View Post
    Also, I woudn't mind if they brought back having two villainous teams, but just not make the same mistakes they did with Aqua/Magma.
    Mistakes? What Mistakes?

Quote Originally Posted by FairyRed View Post
    I'd also love the next Battle Sim (Gen V or Gen VI) to be another Battle Revolution. Seriously, it's so underrated while the stupid Stadium games get almost nothing but praise. PBR was amazing, even if it did blatantly need some tweaks. I'm sure the next PBR will be very great if they can improve on the flaws while expanding on customization.
    I disagree. Battle Revolution was terribly lacking IMO because all it offered was battling and nothing more. There were no minigames or extras to do for the casual-players to maintain their interest in the game. Also, what if you had a whole group of people over and it would be not as fun since Battle Revolution only allows 2 people to play. One could only enjoy Pokemon Battle Revolution to the fullest if they own a Nintendo DS and a copy of the Gen 4 DS game, but what about the people who can not afford either of these and they have friends who can? The Pokemon Stadium Series on the otherhand, in addition to the battling aspect, had all-sorts of minigames as well as bonus features (like the Pokemon Gameboy player) that increased the replay-value of the games. The Pokemon Stadium Series were better because it had more to offer that would keep people playing the games as well as enjoying them, but Pokemon Battle Revolution only offers battling and that's it. And one more thing, the loading and searching times for players online in Pokemon Battle Revolution were utterly atrocious, and that's coming from my experience playing both of these games.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    Well I for one would love to see some more Eeveelutions. I've only come up with one idea, but the ground type eevee evolution - QUAKEON (Kway KEE On)
    Why is there so much hype concerning Eevee evolutions? Don't get me wrong, I love Eevee and its evolutions, but do they really need all this hype around them?

Quote Originally Posted by Xenidal View Post
    Generation III remakes. Two games, but they wouldn't be Ruby and Sapphire remakes. Get this... one for Emerald and one for Yellow. Yes, Yellow. Basically, it would be a FireRed / LeafGreen remake rather than another Generation I remake, but it would have all the Yellow Version features, including the Surfing Pikachu minigame. And the Unknown Dungeon would have the layout from Yellow rather than Red / Green.
    I disagree, rather than remakes, they should make SEQUELS to these games!!