Page 109 of 238 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 3563
Like Tree1678Likes

Thread: What do you want in Gen 6?

Trophies

Follow Pokelova on Tumblr

Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

Quote Originally Posted by Snubbull Lover 777 View Post
    I in no way shape or form intend to sound sexist nor am I it's just that I am bothered by some of the things that Game Freak does here's an example of two feminine looking Pokémon why make the Jynx line female only but allow the Gothitelle line to have two genders well if that's the case why not let there be Male Jynx as well isn't it redundant. Another example why give only Male Kirlia the choice to evolve into Gallade then still have the choice to evolve that Male Kirlia into a Gardevoir a very feminine Pokémon but not let Female Kirlia evolve into Gallade. If you ask me it's Game Freak who's sexist and as a fan I just want things to make sense.
    Making all feminine Pokémon female and all masculine Pokémon male is not the solution.
    Reila and PKMN Trainer Faye like this.
    Pokelova's Shiny Collection

Blog Entries

Well I know one thing we definitely need for Generation 6 that's some gender changes.

1.The Abra Family should all be males hello since when do women have long mustaches.
    2.The Machop Family should all be males there bodies are so macho just like there names.
    3.Mr. Mime family should be males even though his japanese name isn't gender orientated I kind of see him of being a counterpart to Jynx who is female and there both pretty creepy looking.
    4.Female Gloom should only have the right to evolve into Bellossom.
    5.Clefairy and Jigglypuff Family should be females there just isn't anything very boyish to them at all.
    6.The Misdreavus Family should be females enough said.
    7.Female Kirlia should only evolve into Gardevoir it's pretty weird seeing a male Gardevoir and also if that's the case shouldn't Female Kirlia also be able to evolve into Gallade?
    8.Mawile Female need I say more.
    9.I'm not sure but the Skitty Family is very feminine as well they should probably be females too.
    10.Roselia Family Female also.
    11.Milotic Family Female but I guess the Gyarados Family should be Males too since they kinda share the same story which the ugly fish syndrome in there pre evo forms just one is boyish and the other girlish like.
    12.Male Snorunt can only evolve into Glalie .
    13.Male Clamperl Huntail and Female Clamperl Gorebyss.
    14.Cherubi and Buneary Family girls has anyone seen Lopunny's body though they could male Buneary new evolutions.
    15.Munna Family and Audino Female.
    16.Timburr Family Males same reason as Machop Family.
    17.Gothita Family Female for crying out loud as well as Alomomola.

I'm pretty sure there is others I probably missed.
    Oh please, stop. Do I need to remember you that they are Pokémon, not humans? There is nothing wrong with their genders.

is back for 2014 S.S. Shadow Minun's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow S.S. Shadow Minun On Twitter Add S.S. Shadow Minun on Facebook
    Visit S.S. Shadow Minun's Youtube Channel

Well I know one thing we definitely need for Generation 6 that's some gender changes.

1.The Abra Family should all be males hello since when do women have long mustaches.
    2.The Machop Family should all be males there bodies are so macho just like there names.
    3.Mr. Mime family should be males even though his japanese name isn't gender orientated I kind of see him of being a counterpart to Jynx who is female and there both pretty creepy looking.
    4.Female Gloom should only have the right to evolve into Bellossom.
    5.Clefairy and Jigglypuff Family should be females there just isn't anything very boyish to them at all.
    6.The Misdreavus Family should be females enough said.
    7.Female Kirlia should only evolve into Gardevoir it's pretty weird seeing a male Gardevoir and also if that's the case shouldn't Female Kirlia also be able to evolve into Gallade?
    8.Mawile Female need I say more.
    9.I'm not sure but the Skitty Family is very feminine as well they should probably be females too.
    10.Roselia Family Female also.
    11.Milotic Family Female but I guess the Gyarados Family should be Males too since they kinda share the same story which the ugly fish syndrome in there pre evo forms just one is boyish and the other girlish like.
    12.Male Snorunt can only evolve into Glalie .
    13.Male Clamperl Huntail and Female Clamperl Gorebyss.
    14.Cherubi and Buneary Family girls has anyone seen Lopunny's body though they could male Buneary new evolutions.
    15.Munna Family and Audino Female.
    16.Timburr Family Males same reason as Machop Family.
    17.Gothita Family Female for crying out loud as well as Alomomola.

I'm pretty sure there is others I probably missed.
    You're sexist. The Roserade looks more masculine to me. And, they're Pokémon, not humans, there's nothing wrong with them. I would like to see revised Egg Group systems and Pokémon docks instead. For Pokémon docks, there is a free shipping for first Pokémon shipped, but afterwards, every Pokémon the player gets from docks will charge player's money.

Blog Entries

Anyway, I would like if they create a "new Eevee" for the physical types (Fighting, Flying, Poison, Ground, Rock, Bug, Ghost, Steel and maybe Normal). I don't how would it look like, though.

Trophies

Quote Originally Posted by Reila View Post
    Anyway, I would like if they create a "new Eevee" for the physical types (Fighting, Flying, Poison, Ground, Rock, Bug, Ghost, Steel and maybe Normal). I don't how would it look like, though.
    I really love this design for Poison: Fakemon: Infeon by =Rueme on deviantART
    And this for Ghost: Wispeon by ~Stormgale on deviantART

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pokelova View Post
    These designs look good, specially the Ghost-Type one. But that was not what I meant... xD
    I was saying that it would be nice if they create a completely new Pokémon to evolve for the the physical types.

Eevee evolves for the special types: Dark, Psychic, Fire, Electric, Water, Grass and Ice.
    ????? would evolve for the physical types: Fighting, Flying, Poison, Ground, Rock, Bug, Ghost and Steel.

Trophies

Quote Originally Posted by Pokelova View Post
    These designs look good, specially the Ghost-Type one. But that was not what I meant... xD
    I was saying that it would be nice if they create a completely new Pokémon to evolve for the the physical types.

Eevee evolves for the special types: Dark, Psychic, Fire, Electric, Water, Grass and Ice.
    ????? would evolve for the physical types: Fighting, Flying, Poison, Ground, Rock, Bug, Ghost and Steel.
    Oh, I get what you mean. That would be great.
    Reila likes this.

I want the towns and cities in the game to be bigger with more stuff to do. Make the characters do something instead of standing around all day and night. Atleast make them go inside a house or something when the sun goes down. Damn!

I've been dreaming about more than just bikes to be used as transportation like rollerblades and scooters.

I wouldn't mind changing my damn clothes for my character once in a while. Maybe take a bath or feed my pokemon when it gets hungry.
    Maybe I'm thinking to far into the wrong game.
    Last edited by Caseydia; 27th October 2012 at 10:49 AM.

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

I think rollerblades would be useless, but i like the idea of scooters as a post-elite four/post-game feature IF the region is built for it. What I mean is, make the region be very large, and have a road-system (not for people to walk on like routes, but actual roads) that connects each town and city together. This road system would be unusable during the main game, but once you finish, perhaps as a gift, you get a scooter that is a lot faster than a bike that you'd be able to drive on the road system with.

Top game series: Pokémon, Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman Arkham, Ace Combat, Forza, GTA, Sly Cooper, etc

Blog Entries

I would like all starters to have secondary types: Grass/Fighting, Fire/Dark, and Water/Pyschic. I also made Toxieon (poison) , Silveon (Steel) and Eartheon (ground).
    Shiny Sninx Breeding!
    Hatch Count: 67
    Trying to obtain a Shiny Shinx!

Registered User blackshadow1300's Avatar

@Oshawhat?!;
    Well Bulbasuar, one of the original starters, was grass/posion. =)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blackshadow1300 View Post
    @Oshawhat?!;
    Well Bulbasuar, one of the original starters, was grass/posion. =)
    Yeah, but I mean all of them at least in their final forms
    Shiny Sninx Breeding!
    Hatch Count: 67
    Trying to obtain a Shiny Shinx!

PKMN Master (in training) trainer_ebony's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Candy :D not like rare candys. I mean candy to feed your pokemon to make them happier. I think hunger for pokemon would be too troublesome, especially late in the game when you have boxes and boxes of pokemon, but a treat to make them happy would be nice.

Also bring back, and improve pokemon contests :D I like pokewood (though hated the musicals.) but I miss the contests! They had alot of potential if they'd give the effort.
    Pokemon Black- 3439-6961-3323
    Pokemon Black2-4342-0303-5375

Follow metalamor on Tumblr

Pokemon with type combos that have not been done before. Every combo must be done by the end of this generation.

A ridiculously long postgame story. You can access every region. HOWEVER, that region may only have the Pokemon introduced in that generation (like Unova in BW), and the Pokemon necessary for new evolutions introduced in that generation. Also, it's more about getting the rest of the badges and beating the other Pokemon Leagues (to save on game space...fewer kinds of Pokemon per region and few to no missions post-game).

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

I wouldn't mind them having a Battle Frontier post-game adventure kinda like the way the anime did it (but instead of it being in Kanto, it would be in the same region as the main game, or a smaller post game region [like the Sevii Isles is on FRLG])

Top game series: Pokémon, Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman Arkham, Ace Combat, Forza, GTA, Sly Cooper, etc

LinkBacks (?)

1. 5th October 2012, 07:29 PM