What do you want in Gen 6? - Page 108

Page 108 of 238 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 3563
Like Tree1678Likes

Thread: What do you want in Gen 6?

Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

Quote Originally Posted by Bellossom View Post
    I actually think that this is awesome :) We already have Hidden Power and to me this makes more sense!!
    Thank you :D The only thing is that many types would be left out, like Rock, Flying, Dragon, etc. I don't know how to incorporate them into the move. The main idea of this move is to use that Pokémon's characteristic in something actually useful (you know, like weight is used in Grass Knot and Low Kick) because until now, the color group is only used to organize Pokémon, and nothing else.

I also thought of giving each type a 20% chance of getting a secondary effect, but I'm not sure. It may be too... broken?

Red = Burn
    Blue = Lowers Speed
    Green = Lowers Special Attack
    Yellow = Paralysis
    Purple = Poison
    Pink = Lowers Special Defense
    Brown = Lowers Defense
    Black = Flinch
    Gray = Lowers Attack
    White = Confusion

What do you think?
    Last edited by Anser; 19th October 2012 at 02:19 PM.

Add Bellossom on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Anser View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellossom View Post
    I actually think that this is awesome :) We already have Hidden Power and to me this makes more sense!!
    Thank you :D The only thing is that many types would be left out, like Rock, Flying, Dragon, etc. I don't know how to incorporate them into the move. The main idea of this move is to use that Pokémon's characteristic in something actually useful (you know, like weight is used in Grass Knot and Low Kick) because until now, the color group is only used to organize Pokémon, and nothing else.

I also thought of giving each type a 20% chance of getting a secondary effect, but I'm not sure. It may be too... broken?

Red = Burn
    Blue = Lowers Speed
    Green = Lowers Special Attack
    Yellow = Paralysis
    Purple = Poison
    Pink = Lowers Special Defense
    Brown = Lowers Defense
    Black = Flinch
    Gray = Lowers Attack
    White = Confusion

What do you think?
    The only thing that I can think of is that those types that are left out could actually be at an advantage...they could do any one of the 10 that you have listed with at 10% chance for each one..kind of like metronome with a smaller move pool. I am kinda sleepy so I cannot think any deeper then that at the moment!
    If at first you don't succeed, warp reality till it fits your demands ;)

claimed Ekans on 10/28/2012 and all has been well in the world ever since. :)

Add Yu Narukami on Facebook

A legendary Pokemon that isn't part dragon :\ I think we have enough(Though a grass one,I'd accept.). A fire starter that isn't part fighting,I more or less see emboar as fire ground,not fire fighting. the ability to visit the other regions(that'd take a lot of time,and memory.)
    Bellossom likes this.

"Persona!"

Quote Originally Posted by Chowdah View Post
    A legendary Pokemon that isn't part dragon :\ I think we have enough(Though a grass one,I'd accept.). A fire starter that isn't part fighting,I more or less see emboar as fire ground,not fire fighting. the ability to visit the other regions(that'd take a lot of time,and memory.)
    It doesn't matter; they have already shown us they CAN do it (HeartGold and SoulSilver). I agree about the Fire/Fighting starter thing. It's annoying.

Add Bellossom on Facebook

I already commented, but I would like to add that a water/poison starter would be great!! Also maybe the option to be good or evil. It would be a great storyline to go through the game working for N or Team Rocket, in the case of Team Rocket you advance by stealing different Pokemon for Giovanni.
    If at first you don't succeed, warp reality till it fits your demands ;)

claimed Ekans on 10/28/2012 and all has been well in the world ever since. :)

I'd like to see a GTS system for Gen VI where it shows trades that are asking for a pokemon we have with us. That shouldn't be too hard, right?

Has converted to Helixism Miles101's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I really want the walking Pokémon feature to come back. I loved having my favorite mons following behind me. It was a silly little gimmick, but it was just too cute~

Hyper Satellite Cannon! Bishie Karis-chan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Bishie Karis-chan's Youtube Channel

What do I want in Gen 6? Well...let's see...

- Purchasable alternate outfits OR more than one player character per gender.
    - A physical equivalent for Hidden Power.
    - Shard tutors in the first games of the generation. No more of this wait-until-the-next-installment-for-tutors crap.
    - A bit more than 8 Gym badges to get, maybe 9 or 10.
    - Make it so Cut is no longer needed at all. It's already outclassed by Tackle as of Gen 5, and making it required for certain parts of Victory Road (albeit optional ones) in BW2 was a jerk move.
    - Allow Pokémon to be transferred while holding items, with the exception of form-changing items like the Griseous Orb. I see no reason why that can't be allowed.
    - Not really required in my opinion, but how about a moped instead of a bicycle...or maybe at least a snowmobile to use temporarily to traverse a snow route? Just something with an engine. D:
    - The return of Berry Pots, maybe?

Well, that's all I can think of right now, at least. ^^;

In Gen 6 I want Gamefreak to try something a little different, such adding a twist to the basic generic pokemon formula. Let me explain: first I would like for us fans and gamers to be able to start out in a Safari-Zone like area and allow us to catch our first pokemon in that area instead of being stuck with the starter pokemon at the beginning of the game (I know someone who did not like any of the Pokemon Black and White starters); second I want gamefreak to bring back the Pokemon Firered and Leafgreen minigames back in gen 6 (or something like it) as well as something like the Pokeathlon; the third idea is a bit radical but I would want us fans and gamers to be able to chose whether or not we could join the villainous team of these games, thus it would make the games more interesting; I would want more than one region in gen 6 as well as 16 badges again (to this very day, generation 2 and its remakes have been the only generation to accomplish this); I would want there to be a sidequest, minigame, or bonus feature that involves the Pokemon Trading Card game with the current metagame of the trading card game at the time of the gen 6 release; also, I would want for us fans and gamers to be able to change the names of the pokemon obtained via trade; and finally I would want us fans and gamers to be able to have MORE than 6 pokemon in our party (at least 7 or 8).
    Bellossom and MegaCharr like this.

Blog Entries
    Follow MegaCharr On Twitter
    Visit MegaCharr's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by boabiol View Post
    In Gen 6 I want Gamefreak to try something a little different, such adding a twist to the basic generic pokemon formula. Let me explain: first I would like for us fans and gamers to be able to start out in a Safari-Zone like area and allow us to catch our first pokemon in that area instead of being stuck with the starter pokemon at the beginning of the game (I know someone who did not like any of the Pokemon Black and White starters); second I want gamefreak to bring back the Pokemon Firered and Leafgreen minigames back in gen 6 (or something like it) as well as something like the Pokeathlon; the third idea is a bit radical but I would want us fans and gamers to be able to chose whether or not we could join the villainous team of these games, thus it would make the games more interesting; I would want more than one region in gen 6 as well as 16 badges again (to this very day, generation 2 and its remakes have been the only generation to accomplish this); I would want there to be a sidequest, minigame, or bonus feature that involves the Pokemon Trading Card game with the current metagame of the trading card game at the time of the gen 6 release; also, I would want for us fans and gamers to be able to change the names of the pokemon obtained via trade; and finally I would want us fans and gamers to be able to have MORE than 6 pokemon in our party (at least 7 or 8).
    I also want to add a few things a well to that...

A battle system that you fully control how they battle,you decide how they evade attacks not the game,you decide how they attack by allowing you to chose what moves and how many times you can use that move or other moves to combine with that move up to 5 times like what they did in Megaman Battle Network(come on Poke fan! even the guy how made it said that he looked at the Pokemon games for ideas) where YOU control everything in battle in a Turn based Real Time format...This would allow for epic attack combos like using Thunder Wave then blasting him with your Surf move, all in one turn instead of just swiching Pokemon and then doing that(takes two turns to do in the version games)....

I just think a complete over haul of the version battle system is needed...All you have to do is make that battle system like the shows and those games that im also a fan of proved that is wasn't so hard to do(MM Battle Network,MM StarForce)....

Some day....Maybe our dreams of this will come true...
    boabiol likes this.

Blog Entries

One more thing, I hope that we don't get another Fire/Fighting typing for the Fire starter. Three in a row was plenty.

Look Forward, Team Rocket!

Also I claim Piplup in the Claim a Pokemon thread =)

Dauntless Fried Chicken Voltaire Magneton's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Voltaire Magneton On Twitter Add Voltaire Magneton on Facebook

Something new for Gen 6? For me, another kind of feature for battles. Something like that.
    Bellossom likes this.

The Original Sylveon The Guardian Sylveon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well I know one thing we definitely need for Generation 6 that's some gender changes.

1.The Abra Family should all be males hello since when do women have long mustaches.
    2.The Machop Family should all be males there bodies are so macho just like there names.
    3.Mr. Mime family should be males even though his japanese name isn't gender orientated I kind of see him of being a counterpart to Jynx who is female and there both pretty creepy looking.
    4.Female Gloom should only have the right to evolve into Bellossom.
    5.Clefairy and Jigglypuff Family should be females there just isn't anything very boyish to them at all.
    6.The Misdreavus Family should be females enough said.
    7.Female Kirlia should only evolve into Gardevoir it's pretty weird seeing a male Gardevoir and also if that's the case shouldn't Female Kirlia also be able to evolve into Gallade?
    8.Mawile Female need I say more.
    9.I'm not sure but the Skitty Family is very feminine as well they should probably be females too.
    10.Roselia Family Female also.
    11.Milotic Family Female but I guess the Gyarados Family should be Males too since they kinda share the same story which the ugly fish syndrome in there pre evo forms just one is boyish and the other girlish like.
    12.Male Snorunt can only evolve into Glalie .
    13.Male Clamperl Huntail and Female Clamperl Gorebyss.
    14.Cherubi and Buneary Family girls has anyone seen Lopunny's body though they could male Buneary new evolutions.
    15.Munna Family and Audino Female.
    16.Timburr Family Males same reason as Machop Family.
    17.Gothita Family Female for crying out loud as well as Alomomola.

I'm pretty sure there is others I probably missed.

Trophies

Follow Pokelova on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Snubbull Lover 777 View Post
    Well I know one thing we definitely need for Generation 6 that's some gender changes.

1.The Abra Family should all be males hello since when do women have long mustaches.
    2.The Machop Family should all be males there bodies are so macho just like there names.
    3.Mr. Mime family should be males even though his japanese name isn't gender orientated I kind of see him of being a counterpart to Jynx who is female and there both pretty creepy looking.
    5.Clefairy and Jigglypuff Family should be females there just isn't anything very boyish to them at all.
    7.Female Kirlia should only evolve into Gardevoir it's pretty weird seeing a male Gardevoir and also if that's the case shouldn't Female Kirlia also be able to evolve into Gallade?
    9.I'm not sure but the Skitty Family is very feminine as well they should probably be females too.
    11.Milotic Family Female but I guess the Gyarados Family should be Males too since they kinda share the same story which the ugly fish syndrome in there pre evo forms just one is boyish and the other girlish like.
    14.Cherubi and Buneary Family girls has anyone seen Lopunny's body though they could male Buneary new evolutions.

1. Sexist
    2. Sexist
    3. Can't really be helped.
    4. Sexist
    5. Sexist
    6. Sexist
    7. Sexist
    8. Sexist
    9. Sexist
    10. Sexist
    11. Sexist
    12. Sexist
    13. Sexist
    14. Sexist
    15. Sexist
    16. Sexist
    17. Sexist

All of those changes are unnecessary. The only one that actually is an issue is the Mr. Mime issue, but that can't really be helped.
    Bellossom, Reila and YamiiDenryuu like this.
    Pokelova's Shiny Collection

The Original Sylveon The Guardian Sylveon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pokelova View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snubbull Lover 777 View Post

1. Sexist
    2. Sexist
    3. Can't really be helped.
    4. Sexist
    5. Sexist
    6. Sexist
    7. Sexist
    8. Sexist
    9. Sexist
    10. Sexist
    11. Sexist
    12. Sexist
    13. Sexist
    14. Sexist
    15. Sexist
    16. Sexist
    17. Sexist

All of those changes are unnecessary. The only one that actually is an issue is the Mr. Mime issue, but that can't really be helped.
    I in no way shape or form intend to sound sexist nor am I it's just that I am bothered by some of the things that Game Freak does here's an example of two feminine looking Pokémon why make the Jynx line female only but allow the Gothitelle line to have two genders well if that's the case why not let there be Male Jynx as well isn't it redundant. Another example why give only Male Kirlia the choice to evolve into Gallade then still have the choice to evolve that Male Kirlia into a Gardevoir a very feminine Pokémon but not let Female Kirlia evolve into Gallade. If you ask me it's Game Freak who's sexist and as a fan I just want things to make sense.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 5th October 2012, 07:29 PM