What do you want in Gen 6? - Page 107

Page 107 of 238 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 3563
Like Tree1678Likes

Thread: What do you want in Gen 6?

Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

-I think Psyduck should have a main ability that's like Truant, except it can't attack because of its headache. (I was considering this the other day playing bw2)
    -I love walking pokemon, though I agree it should be optional. Maybe some minor interactions, such as praising or scolding your pokemon after a battle. It would really only affect happiness, I guess, unless they added more mechanics, but I would like to interact besides "talking" to them...aka looking at them.
    -Water should be weak to poison.
    -Honey trees
    -Getting he rods throughout the game again
    ...basicaly, Bellossom up there makes some point I like. lol.

Add Bellossom on Facebook

I can agree with this. I was not thinking that I was adding a weakness to Bug, I only thought of giving poison back what they had in Gen I. I agree with what you said, although I would prefer fighting have that weakness.
    If at first you don't succeed, warp reality till it fits your demands ;)

claimed Ekans on 10/28/2012 and all has been well in the world ever since. :)

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

I would love to see them add a feature that lets you trade an entire box of pokemon at once. I dread finishing Black 2 because i have 22 boxes to trade over which will take forever

Top game series: Pokémon, Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman Arkham, Ace Combat, Forza, GTA, Sly Cooper, etc

They gave us a female pokemon professor and a female rival, why not give us a female head boss. The next evil organization should have a female boss.
    CorpseFlower likes this.

~Claimer of Pansage in the Claim a Pokemon thread~
    ~Claimer of Cilan in the Claim a Character thread~

The Original Sylveon The Guardian Sylveon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Sometimes small things make quite the difference please for the love of all that is good I hate having to run out of the gyms to heal my Pokémon why not have the guy at the entrance of the gym heal them for you. Also I know this is not a big deal for most people but when are they going to make a national dex that actually list Pokémon by the correlation of there species I can't stand having Pokémon such as Porygon away from its other evolutions and every time a new generation comes they should keep up with it just in case they release any new evolutions for old Pokémon.

I'm sure it's been mentioned, I'm sure I probably already said it, but I'll go ahead and throw it out there. GTS needs improvement badly. "OTL Because seriously, it is SUCH a frustrating feature when it should be a fun one! All that really needs is fixing is the prevention of asking for impossible trades! I am *so sick* of all those asshole idiots asking for Level-9-Zekrom or Level 9-Emboar, and so on! GOD, there are SO many nicknamed Pokemon I want to take to start filling out my White 2 Living Pokedex, but stupid punks out there are like "lol nope". My god, if only I could punch their faces through my DS Screen!

We also need better filtering and searching options for the GTS. D8; I'd love to search for Pokemon that only have nicknames. Some people might want Pokemon who are holding items. Or even shinies. We also need some sort of "Seeking Search". Like for example I could search for people who want a Zorua, and I can see what they're offering in return. I always have spare Pokemon to give away, but it rarely happens.

More search results, too, for the love of god. 8 is hardly enough in proportion to how many people play Pokemon in the world. It's rather stupid, actually. "OTL I think 20 at the very LEAST would be a good start for search results.
    Shiny Celebi and boabiol like this.
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bellossom View Post
    I can agree with this. I was not thinking that I was adding a weakness to Bug, I only thought of giving poison back what they had in Gen I. I agree with what you said, although I would prefer fighting have that weakness.
    I understand. But giving Bug a weakness to Poison wouldn't make the Poison-Type that better, since most of the usable bugs are usually part Steel-Type. On other hand, giving Poison-Type an advantage against the Water-Type would be a nice improvement for it, since Water is basically the most overused type in the franchise.

I'd like to see a return of Ribbons, and possibly hoenn-style contests. Walking pokemon as an option would be nice, especially if we can interact with it for happiness to increase. I'd also like to see some more Steel and Ice-types that aren't worms or ice creams, and perhaps some non-godly legendaries. The possibility of having multiple things to do as a trainer to 'beat' the game would be a good addition too, like getting rewards for breeding (like ribbons) certain pokemon.

A legendary that breeds something different like Manaphy would be interesting, too.

Edit: Now I think about it, I'd like to see Kangaskhan lose its baby. It's just plain freaky how it hatches from an egg with a baby in its pouch. Nidorina and Nidoqueen need to be moved out of the undiscovered egg group, and I want more branched evolutions for the older pokemon, since I find Linear evolution patterns to be boring. Mawile, Farfetch'd and a couple of others need evolutions (Fetchknight, a fight/flying type perhaps?), and instead of making time-based or trade-based evos, we should have more stone-based ones (maybe add some more stones).

I also think we need a decent 3D pokemon game along the lines of Colosseum or XD. At least if we have something like that, we'd have the possibility of character customisation DQ-IX style. Although, if we DO get customisation, I don't want it to be the kind where you have to 'unlock' things.
    Edit Edit: I'd also like to see Breeding made easier, like reducing egg cycles or have something like the nursery from Join Avenue as a permanent feature.
    Last edited by lugia61617; 15th October 2012 at 03:01 PM.

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

I'd be okay with Kangaskhan keeping its baby, but for goodness sake, give kangaskhan a baby form (like Pichu is to Pikachu) so that the purple thing in it's pouch can be an official Pokémon too.

There, a Gen VI Pokémon without any work:

Top game series: Pokémon, Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman Arkham, Ace Combat, Forza, GTA, Sly Cooper, etc

Quote Originally Posted by sonic10158 View Post
    I'd be okay with Kangaskhan keeping its baby, but for goodness sake, give kangaskhan a baby form (like Pichu is to Pikachu) so that the purple thing in it's pouch can be an official Pokémon too.

There, a Gen VI Pokémon without any work
    Ah! Great idea. Has anybody heard about the legend that is is just a Cubone/Marowak in it's pouch? When I first beat Pokemon white one of the first non-Unova pokemon I saw was Marowak and RIGHT AFTER her I found a Kangaskhan...it was eerie!

I like your idea better though, and like someone said before...how do you come out of an egg with a baby in you?? They need to fix this.

This is a cool idea! But think of when this thing evolves into Kangaskhan... Another baby will appear in its pouch out of the nowhere. Unless they start making Kangaskhan's sprites and models without the baby. This Kangaskhan incongruency is somewhat difficult to resolve...

Quote Originally Posted by Anser View Post

This is a cool idea! But think of when this thing evolves into Kangaskhan... Another baby will appear in its pouch out of the nowhere. Unless they start making Kangaskhan's sprites and models without the baby. This Kangaskhan incongruency is somewhat difficult to resolve...
    Maybe have the baby version carry around a little egg? But then again he hatched from an egg holding and egg...I see what you mean :/

I just came up with a move that may be a little silly, but anyway. I just thought of it and I'll share it. I'm not even sure it's good or not but here it goes:

Color Power: deals damage to the opponent. Its type depends on the color group the user belongs to.
    Power: 80
    Accuracy: 100
    Classification: Special
    Type:

Red = Fire
    Blue = Water
    Green = Grass
    Yellow = Electric
    Purple = Poison
    Pink = Psychic
    Brown = Ground
    Black = Dark
    Gray = Steel
    White = Normal

Some Pokémon would really benefit from it, like Alakazam, who would finally get a Ground-type move to fend off the Metagross it fears so much (after losing Dig in Generation II), Milotic, who would get a Psychic move to deal with Roserade, Ninetales, who would get an Electric-type move to deal with Water-types, and Porygon-Z, who would get a Fire-type move to have even more coverage (it would also be useful to deal with Bisharp and, again, Metagross).

I don't know, I just think the move has an interesting mechanic. Share your thoughts.
    Bellossom likes this.

I just came up with a move that may be a little silly, but anyway. I just thought of it and I'll share it. I'm not even sure it's good or not but here it goes:

Color Power: deals damage to the opponent. Its type depends on the color group the user belongs to.
    Power: 80
    Accuracy: 100
    Classification: Special
    Type:

Red = Fire
    Blue = Water
    Green = Grass
    Yellow = Electric
    Purple = Poison
    Pink = Psychic
    Brown = Ground
    Black = Dark
    Gray = Steel
    White = Normal

Some Pokémon would really benefit from it, like Alakazam, who would finally get a Ground-type move to fend off the Metagross it fears so much (after losing Dig in Generation II), Milotic, who would get a Psychic move to deal with Roserade, Ninetales, who would get an Electric-type move to deal with Water-types, and Porygon-Z, who would get a Fire-type move to have even more coverage (it would also be useful to deal with Bisharp and, again, Metagross).

I don't know, I just think the move has an interesting mechanic. Share your thoughts.
    I actually think that this is awesome :) We already have Hidden Power and to me this makes more sense!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    I'd like that Gen VI's pseudo-legendary Pokémon is not part Dragon-type. Come on, out of the five titans, four are dragons (Dragonite, Salamence, Garchomp and Hydreigon). We have enough already already.
    I agree. But isn't Tyranitar a pseudo-legendary too? If so, there are six titans and two non-Dragon-Types.

They should stop creating a huge lot of legendaries with the Psychic type too.
    I would love more legendaries of the Bug, Dark and Ghost Types. Oh, and obviously, a Poison-Type legendary.
    I hope your realize most of the legionaries you talk about are events if i remember correctly and the reason for them is mostly as promo for the games to be sold.

Yes, but I don't like to count Metagross as a titan. I see the word "titan" referring to a huge monster, not a robot-like strange creature. That's why I said "four out of five", the one being left out being Tyranitar :P

Ah, yes! One more thing. CALM YOUR T!TS WHEN CREATING LEGENDARIES, GAME FREAK. Fourteen in one generation is TOO MUCH. Gen VI should only have 4-6 legendaries, and none of them being part Psychic or Dragon, in my opinion.
    If i remember right the reason for so many legionaries now is for promoting the games to help sales.
    Last edited by Zen-Aku; 19th October 2012 at 11:28 AM.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 5th October 2012, 07:29 PM