What do you want in Gen 6? - Page 106

Page 106 of 238 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 3563
Like Tree1678Likes

Thread: What do you want in Gen 6?

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

I want the Safari Zone to come back

Top game series: Pokémon, Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman Arkham, Ace Combat, Forza, GTA, Sly Cooper, etc

For shiny Poke to be set apart besides physical appearance. If it's that rare to encounter one, make it have maxed out stats. Meaning, if it's a shiny Houndoom, let it have a helpful Nature such as Modest with a Mischievous (31) Characteristic. Too Farfetch'd?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stoowii View Post
    For shiny Poke to be set apart besides physical appearance. If it's that rare to encounter one, make it have maxed out stats. Meaning, if it's a shiny Houndoom, let it have a helpful Nature such as Modest with a Mischievous (31) Characteristic. Too Farfetch'd?
    I'd say no to the natures because which nature is "helpful" depends on what you want to do with the Pokemon. What if you wanted that Houndoom to be able to use physical attacks like Crunch? Is Gamefreak telling you you're not supposed to do that? Free IV boosts for shinies would be all right, though, since no stats would actively suffer because of it.

OPPAN GARY STYLE! Little Miss Eevee's Avatar

I would like two new Eeveelutions, (I'm certain somebody has already stated these), a Ghost type that evolves with the dusk stone, called either Haunteon, Curseon or Spirieon, and either a Dragon, Steel or Flying type that evolves with the dawn stone, named Drakkeon, Steeleon or Breezeon respectively.

All Eeveelutions are equal, but some are more equal than others.
    Banner made by me! I have officially claimed Minccino on the 13-11-12

Want a baby Pokemon or an Eevee? Here's my FC (I like shinies)
    1249-7189-3936

Bringing Shinx to Hoenn! Shiny Shinx's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Shiny Shinx's Youtube Channel

I wish that there was a competition where all Pokemon (including Pokemon like Giratina and Mewtwo) are allowed.

Argh, I know that there is something that I really want in a Pokemon game, but I forgot!

I'm a full time Pokemon Breeder! But please visit, I really do appreciate the help.

Let us buy PP Up and PP Max, even if we have to buy them with Battle Points (actually, this would be the most logical thing).

Nyx

I want pokemon to be treated more like living creatures and less like battle machines.

I'd like to see them expand the walking pokemon feature we had in HGSS. We should be able to send them out of their pokeballs when not in battle at will and more than one at a time.

They could also introduce needs for pokemon, like hunger, thirst, fatigue, love etc., that would determine their performance in battle.

Basically, I think the gameplay is fairly limited right now, and I'd like to see more real-life stuff incorporated into the game.

Blog Entries

I hope all of the improvements they made in the Gen 5 games stay. Also I hope they bring back the walking with your Pokemon feature. Also, I woudn't mind if they brought back having two villainous teams, but just not make the same mistakes they did with Aqua/Magma.

Look Forward, Team Rocket!

Also I claim Piplup in the Claim a Pokemon thread =)

Blog Entries

I would really like a female evil team boss.

Balmarian Mad Scientist Thanatos-Zero's Avatar

Visit Thanatos-Zero's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Bouffalant Herdier View Post
    I would like to see trainer abilities. These would be special bonuses or effects assigned to your PC which affect all six of the Pokemon in your party, or would possibly cause other effects. For example, there could be an ability that increases the power of all your Pokemon's Normal-type moves by 10%, or perhaps one that increases your reward money by 50% upon defeating enemy trainers, or another that gives all your Pokemon a secondary ability as well as their own.

You could find and use more by discovering them throughout the game, (similar to TMs) with more powerful trainer abilities being found as the game progresses. (Examples being something like Sturdy for all six of your Pokemon, and an ability that increases the power of all types by 10%) Of course, you won't be the only trainer to have these powers, and important trainers like Gym Leaders would have them as well.

Only problem is, such a feature could easily break the game if it isn't implemented well. For this reason, it would be preferable if only one trainer ability could be equipped at a time.
    So, are we now going the path with the pilot abilities and spirit commands from Super Robot Wars?
    I wouldn't mind it really, as it would open new paths for us to walk on.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster. View Post
    I want pokemon to be treated more like living creatures and less like battle machines.

I'd like to see them expand the walking pokemon feature we had in HGSS. We should be able to send them out of their pokeballs when not in battle at will and more than one at a time.

They could also introduce needs for pokemon, like hunger, thirst, fatigue, love etc., that would determine their performance in battle.

Basically, I think the gameplay is fairly limited right now, and I'd like to see more real-life stuff incorporated into the game.
    I don't want to offend you, but this is a truly awful idea. This is not The Sims.

I see a lot of people asking for the walking Pokémon feature to come back... I'm not against it, but PLEASE make it optional. Some people (like me) found that feature extremely annoying.

I'd also like that we were able to buy all the evolutionary stones, even if we have to pay them with Battle Points.

hmmmmm! I really can't wait for Gen VI!

The walking Pokemon thing?! I like it but it should be optional!

I want the touchscreen to be more in use. something like the Pokethlon but while your traveling.
    Something Like :Slideing with Ur Pokemon down a mountain! and U have to be faster than U're rival and u have to dodge various Pokemon attacks.

I want an ever stone to be obtainable early in the game.

A psychic, dark and gym!
    And the gym other should be optional to an decent level. like there is a crossroad and U're rival or region prof offers U watterfall or strength so U can go the way U decide TO!

The League should have a different structure! Challenge 2-3 trainer in double battles than U're rival and than the E4 and Champion!

STARTERS:
    Fire-Steel or Fire-Flying(pegasus poke)
    Grass-Flying or Grass-Rock or Grass-Dark
    Water-Fighting or Water-Poison
    Last edited by Eneci; 15th October 2012 at 07:21 AM.

Add Bellossom on Facebook

- Bring back honey trees!!
    - Evolutions of 'forgotten' Pokemon like Tauros, Farfetch'd, Seviper and Kecleon. 3rd evolution for Jynx.
    - Let us get fishing rods throughout the game again.
    - Buff up Poison type (make it super effective against Bug again AT LEAST). How about a Poison type Eevee evolution?
    -This has been said before, but lets shake up the starter pokemon typing a bit more than just adding a secondary type. Let's start off with something besides the 3 we always get.
    Last edited by Bellossom; 15th October 2012 at 04:26 AM.
    If at first you don't succeed, warp reality till it fits your demands ;)

claimed Ekans on 10/28/2012 and all has been well in the world ever since. :)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bellossom View Post
    - Buff up Poison type (make it super effective against Bug again AT LEAST). How about a Poison type Eevee evolution?
    Hm, no? Bug is already a not-so-good type, it does not need another weaknesses.
    If anything, Water and maybe Fighting should be weak against Poison.

Blog Entries

Follow Oswin on Tumblr

Improvements in BW2 to be carried over, such as spraying new repels without having to open the bag, being able to move an item from one Pokémon to another, etc.
    Shiny Celebi likes this.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 5th October 2012, 07:29 PM