Page 105 of 238 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 3563
Like Tree1678Likes

Thread: What do you want in Gen 6?

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

Quote Originally Posted by himanuts View Post
    For Kyurem forms to be tradeable. =/
    wait, wait, wait... are you telling me I can't move White Kyuream from my White 2 to my Black 2 for my living Pokédex?

On topic:

different gym/league layout! I like how they finally are doing new things with the gyms, such as making some gyms multi-use facilities (a museum, restaurant, trainer's school, etc) and making each building unique, but 8 gyms --> victory road --> elite four --> champion is getting stale IMO
    djulienr likes this.

Top game series: Pokémon, Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman Arkham, Ace Combat, Forza, GTA, Sly Cooper, etc

Your resident cynic. Wishmaker Jirachi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by epic_tepig View Post
    The gym leaders: 1. Daniel (DARK) 2. Spencer (STEEL) 3. Briana (BUG) 4. Felicia (FIRE) 5. Fergus (FLYING) 6. George (GRASS) 7. Imogen (ICE) 8. Walter (WATER)
    Uhm...wouldn't it make sense to put a Dark-type Gym Leader at a level where it can exploit all its tactics (such as learning moves like Trick/Switcheroo, Sucker Punch, Dark Pulse) rather than making it essentially like Aspertia Gym in terms of available moves for the Pokémon they use against you? It would make sense to at least give them a chance to give you more trouble beating them (unless for some reason you've built a whole competitive team right off the bat like I'm going to).

Also, where in anyone's right mind would they think of using an Ice-type Pseudo? That type alone hurts its chance in the competitive metagame, I'd say. They like the offense, they just don't like the defense. Arceus help them if they find out how to make a Steel/Ice stainless steel refridgerator Pokémon...the *somewhat* best of defense with the best of offense, as well as a WHOLE lot of Fire and Fighting weaknesses.

I'm going to hazard a guess and say that this is why you guys didn't actually think of this.
    I'm the resident cynic of two forums.
    Pokémon Claim: White Kyurem
    Move Claim: Ice Burn
    Item Claim: DNA Splicers (All related!)

B2W2 was a step in the right direction regarding the PC designs. Rosa isn't showing as much skin as possible, by some miracle. Next step, GAME FREAK, give the boy a sleeveless shirt and very short shorts, and give the girl an awesome jacket and full jeans. I know you can do it, GF.

I'd also love the next Battle Sim (Gen V or Gen VI) to be another Battle Revolution. Seriously, it's so underrated while the stupid Stadium games get almost nothing but praise. PBR was amazing, even if it did blatantly need some tweaks. I'm sure the next PBR will be very great if they can improve on the flaws while expanding on customization.
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishmaker Jirachi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by epic_tepig View Post
    The gym leaders: 1. Daniel (DARK) 2. Spencer (STEEL) 3. Briana (BUG) 4. Felicia (FIRE) 5. Fergus (FLYING) 6. George (GRASS) 7. Imogen (ICE) 8. Walter (WATER)
    Uhm...wouldn't it make sense to put a Dark-type Gym Leader at a level where it can exploit all its tactics (such as learning moves like Trick/Switcheroo, Sucker Punch, Dark Pulse) rather than making it essentially like Aspertia Gym in terms of available moves for the Pokémon they use against you? It would make sense to at least give them a chance to give you more trouble beating them (unless for some reason you've built a whole competitive team right off the bat like I'm going to).

Also, where in anyone's right mind would they think of using an Ice-type Pseudo? That type alone hurts its chance in the competitive metagame, I'd say. They like the offense, they just don't like the defense. Arceus help them if they find out how to make a Steel/Ice stainless steel refridgerator Pokémon...the *somewhat* best of defense with the best of offense, as well as a WHOLE lot of Fire and Fighting weaknesses.

I'm going to hazard a guess and say that this is why you guys didn't actually think of this.
    I can see the next titan being Ice/Fire e___e You know, based on that famous two-headed dragon...

What's this? Bouffalant Herdier's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Bouffalant Herdier On Twitter
    Visit Bouffalant Herdier's Youtube Channel

I would like to see trainer abilities. These would be special bonuses or effects assigned to your PC which affect all six of the Pokemon in your party, or would possibly cause other effects. For example, there could be an ability that increases the power of all your Pokemon's Normal-type moves by 10%, or perhaps one that increases your reward money by 50% upon defeating enemy trainers, or another that gives all your Pokemon a secondary ability as well as their own.

You could find and use more by discovering them throughout the game, (similar to TMs) with more powerful trainer abilities being found as the game progresses. (Examples being something like Sturdy for all six of your Pokemon, and an ability that increases the power of all types by 10%) Of course, you won't be the only trainer to have these powers, and important trainers like Gym Leaders would have them as well.

Only problem is, such a feature could easily break the game if it isn't implemented well. For this reason, it would be preferable if only one trainer ability could be equipped at a time.

Who is this git?

I would like it if they can give you six trainer choices for a hero/heroine instead of the only two they give you. Alot of times I don't always like the designs that they give. So giving us more choices would be more fun.

Giving us more mini competitions to do in the game will be cool as well. Like Pokeringer and so fourth. That way you won't be completely bored.

Next is Pokemon. I didn't mind that you can have them out with you in HG/SS. Maybe even carry some of the small ones in your bike. And also be able to do more things with your Pokemon.

More dragon type Pokemon if possible please!

Blog Entries

I want Gamefreak to give focus to some forgotten types in Generation 6.

They improved the Bug and Fighting-Types a lot in Generation 4 and specially 5 with some awesome Pokémon...
    Now they need to improve the Poison-Type and maybe the Grass-Type too.

More unique typings is always good. Ghost and Normal type got paired up with plenty this time around and it was great!

Quote Originally Posted by MAZZ0Murder View Post
    More unique typings is always good. Ghost and Normal type got paired up with plenty this time around and it was great!
    Imagine a Normal/Ghost Pokémon whose ability is Levitate. It would be immune to Normal, Ghost, Fighting and Ground! FOUR IMMUNITIES! And it would be only weak to Dark!

Blog Entries

A Fighting/Flying type combination Pokemon.
    A Fire type starter that doesn't gain a secondary Fighting type, it's getting old.
    Less new Pokemon, there are starting to be too many as it is, I'd like it to be 750 max next gen.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

My wants include:

A turtle-based Fire-type Starter (They had one for Grass and Water. High time Fire got one.)
    A Lizard-based Water-type Starter (Again, Treecko and Charmander)

120-160 new Pokemon.
    2 new Eeveelutions. (Ghost and Normal)
    New female player character type (like non-slutty Rosa)
    Gen Threemakes. (hah)
    A Dark-type Gym Leader (FINALLY)
    The return of Walking Pokemon.
    The return of Contests.
    A trip to Unova.
    And an evolution for Emolga!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Leavanny View Post
    A Lizard-based Water-type Starter (Again, Treecko and Charmander)
    Totodile says hi?

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

He's a crocodile. Huge difference.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sumomo View Post
    A Fighting/Flying type combination Pokemon.
    That is what Staraptor should have been. Its design screams Flying/Fighting to me.

A turtle-based Fire-type Starter (They had one for Grass and Water. High time Fire got one.)
    Nooo! They have to create a Fire/Bug based on scarabs :|

He's a crocodile. Huge difference.
    Well, Chamandar is a salamander, not a lizard. Huge difference again?

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

A salamander is a kind of lizard.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 5th October 2012, 07:29 PM