What do you want in Gen 6? - Page 104

Page 104 of 238 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 3563
Like Tree1678Likes

Thread: What do you want in Gen 6?

  1. #1546
    (-, - )…zzzZZZ Reila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,370
    Blog Entries
    59

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by rockman0 View Post
    This may be wishful thinking, but I'd love to see a customizable avatar, kind of like what Dragon Quest IX had.
    This.
    Absolutely this.

    The characters that look like me the most are NPCs, I would love to have customizable avatar in the next generation.

    That is one of the reasons I love Dragon Quest IX, btw.

  2. #1547
    Trust me, I'm the Doctor. rockman0's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Hanging out in the Solid State Society
    Posts
    907
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rockman0 View Post
    This may be wishful thinking, but I'd love to see a customizable avatar, kind of like what Dragon Quest IX had.
    This.
    Absolutely this.

    The characters that look like me the most are NPCs, I would love to have customizable avatar in the next generation.

    That is one of the reasons I love Dragon Quest IX, btw.
    It's the same way with me. I like to play MMOs and the character creation level is what makes or breaks whether or not I'll even look at the game.
    Demons run when a good man goes to war.
    Night will fall and drown the sun
    When a good man goes to war.
    Friendship dies and true love lies.
    Night will fall and the dark will rise
    When a good man goes to war.
    Demons run, but count the loss.
    The battle's won, but the child is lost.

  3. #1548
    Can he fix it? Bob the Builder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The construction site
    Posts
    123

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    I have some ideas for Gym Leaders, E4, Champion, PCs and Pokemon...
    The starters: Snaze snay-z (GRASS) A leaf-covered slug that disguises itself as a plant for protection, Panapaw pan-uh-paw (FIRE) An orange panda that has a small flame emerging from its behind, and Platapi plat-uh-pie a platypus that lives in marshes and swamps.
    The gym leaders: 1. Daniel (DARK) 2. Spencer (STEEL) 3. Briana (BUG) 4. Felicia (FIRE) 5. Fergus (FLYING) 6. George (GRASS) 7. Imogen (ICE) 8. Walter (WATER)
    E4: 1. Radford (ROCK) 2. Penelope (PSYCHIC) 3. Frank (FIGHTING) 4. Esther (ELECTRIC) 5. (Champion) Georgia (GHOST)
    Player characters: Arthur and Melanie
    Professor: Pine/Palm/Redwood
    Rival: Tess (no matter what gender you chose, this rival will be female)
    I have just about a million more ideas, but I don't want to bore you all, so I won't post them.

  4. #1549
    Registered User Anser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    788

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    I'd like that Gen VI's pseudo-legendary Pokémon is not part Dragon-type. Come on, out of the five titans, four are dragons (Dragonite, Salamence, Garchomp and Hydreigon). We have enough already already.

  5. #1550
    Bringing Shinx to Hoenn! Shiny Shinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In a Poke Mart.
    Posts
    1,198
    Blog Entries
    90

    Visit Shiny Shinx's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    I'll probly think of more later, but here are some:

    -This is a long shot, but if they could make every Pokemon as it was in each Generation (ex. Hydreigon in Genoration 1), that would be cool. You would have the option to switch the sprite set (each Generation is a set) in the settings menu. Also, the Gen 2 sprites would be animated in the style of Pokemon Crytal Version, Gen 3 in the style of Emerald, and Gen 4 in the style of Platium. Gen 5 would have moving sprites, like the ones we are seeing right now.

    - An awesome Pokemon like Blaziken with the ability Speed Boost.

    - A chip in the game card that dosen't allow the player to change the Type Chart in anyway.

    - The Move Tutor can remember any Egg Moves, Tutor Moves (Not in that game), TMs (Not in that game), and HMs (Not in that game) that your Pokemon knew.

    - An Ice-Type pesto-Legendary.

    What do you guys think of those?
    Chiss likes this.


    I'm a full time Pokemon Breeder! But please visit, I really do appreciate the help.

  6. #1551
    (-, - )…zzzZZZ Reila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,370
    Blog Entries
    59

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by Anser View Post
    I'd like that Gen VI's pseudo-legendary Pokémon is not part Dragon-type. Come on, out of the five titans, four are dragons (Dragonite, Salamence, Garchomp and Hydreigon). We have enough already already.
    I agree. But isn't Tyranitar a pseudo-legendary too? If so, there are six titans and two non-Dragon-Types.

    They should stop creating a huge lot of legendaries with the Psychic type too.
    I would love more legendaries of the Bug, Dark and Ghost Types. Oh, and obviously, a Poison-Type legendary.

  7. #1552
    zzz YamiiDenryuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    1,817
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Shinx View Post
    - A chip in the game card that dosen't allow the player to change the Type Chart in anyway.
    ... Huh? What is this supposed to mean? If you mean editing it in fanhacks and the like, you can always just not play those if you don't like type chart modifications.
    sonic10158 likes this.

  8. #1553
    Bringing Shinx to Hoenn! Shiny Shinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In a Poke Mart.
    Posts
    1,198
    Blog Entries
    90

    Visit Shiny Shinx's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by YamiiDenryuu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Shinx View Post
    - A chip in the game card that dosen't allow the player to change the Type Chart in anyway.
    ... Huh? What is this supposed to mean? If you mean editing it in fanhacks and the like, you can always just not play those if you don't like type chart modifications.
    It's a joke. I was making fun of the people who want to change the type chart. :P


    I'm a full time Pokemon Breeder! But please visit, I really do appreciate the help.

  9. #1554
    zzz YamiiDenryuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    1,817
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Shinx View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by YamiiDenryuu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Shinx View Post
    - A chip in the game card that dosen't allow the player to change the Type Chart in anyway.
    ... Huh? What is this supposed to mean? If you mean editing it in fanhacks and the like, you can always just not play those if you don't like type chart modifications.
    It's a joke. I was making fun of the people who want to change the type chart. :P
    Oh. Very well, then.

  10. #1555
    Registered User Anser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    788

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anser View Post
    I'd like that Gen VI's pseudo-legendary Pokémon is not part Dragon-type. Come on, out of the five titans, four are dragons (Dragonite, Salamence, Garchomp and Hydreigon). We have enough already already.
    I agree. But isn't Tyranitar a pseudo-legendary too? If so, there are six titans and two non-Dragon-Types.

    They should stop creating a huge lot of legendaries with the Psychic type too.
    I would love more legendaries of the Bug, Dark and Ghost Types. Oh, and obviously, a Poison-Type legendary.
    Yes, but I don't like to count Metagross as a titan. I see the word "titan" referring to a huge monster, not a robot-like strange creature. That's why I said "four out of five", the one being left out being Tyranitar :P

    Ah, yes! One more thing. CALM YOUR T!TS WHEN CREATING LEGENDARIES, GAME FREAK. Fourteen in one generation is TOO MUCH. Gen VI should only have 4-6 legendaries, and none of them being part Psychic or Dragon, in my opinion.
    Shiny Celebi likes this.

  11. #1556
    (-, - )…zzzZZZ Reila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,370
    Blog Entries
    59

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Poor Metagross... It is a futuristic titan :|

  12. #1557
    Also known as Kameinu. himanuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    .....
    Posts
    1,104
    Follow himanuts On Twitter Add himanuts on Facebook Add himanuts on Google+
    Follow himanuts on Tumblr Visit himanuts's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    For Kyurem forms to be tradeable. =/

  13. #1558
    Charizard fur MegaCharr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ca,USA
    Posts
    307
    Blog Entries
    27
    Follow MegaCharr On Twitter
    Visit MegaCharr's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    A pokemon version game where you have more control of the battles and the game its self would be nice...


  14. #1559
    Registered User Chiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    GTS Negotiations
    Posts
    239
    Add Chiss on Facebook

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    A nice feature might be customizable graphics. You could change the graphics level to Gen 1, 2, 3, etc.
    It would also be cool if they had condensed versions of all the regions that you could visit.

  15. #1560
    Registered User brickwork's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canberra, Australia
    Posts
    366
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    A bigger region, no more Fire/Fighting starters, and Pokemon of these types:

    • Bug/Dragon
    • Bug/Ghost (we need more than Shedinja, could be based off this?)
    • Fighting/Flying
    • Electric/Fighting

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 5th October 2012, 07:29 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •