What do you want in Gen 6? - Page 10
Page 10 of 238 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you want in Gen 6?

Post Thanks / Like
    Follow juiceboxxx On Twitter
    Follow juiceboxxx on Tumblr

Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

A goat 'mon.

As for the dark-type gym, maybe the gym could be modeled off a kabuki theater, with most of the trainers being stagehands that appear out of nowhere (and some of the trainers being actors too, but either fighting them is optional or you can walk around them. It's the stagehand ones you need to watch out for.)

And then the gym leader's main Pokemon is a Zoroark, which has a kabuki-ish design.

Post Thanks / Like

These are not likely but I'm naming them anyway:

- Gym's that effect the battle (i.e. constant Raining, Hailing etc.)

- Catchable starters.

- Mystery Pokemon. In other words Pokemon we don't know are in the game so we are surprised to run into them. I know ignoring spoilers is the best solution but wouldn't it be cool if there were some added incentive to catching Pokemon?

- Pokemon League Pre-Qualifiers including Rival. Instead of just fighting the Elite Four why not work your way up to it? Plus your rival can be there to as the last trainer you face before the Elite Four.

Quote Originally Posted by FairyRed View Post
    All I really want from a Gen VI is A GIRL PLAYER WHO. WEARS. PANTS.

I am so fucking sick of all the legs the girls show. ._. The boys get to be all covered up, but the girls get to be all "ooh look at this sexy 10-year-old girl!". It's disgusting and there's no good excuse for it AT ALL. Dawn was real bad (a mini skirt in a cold region? really?), and Lyra was pushing it (grade A zettai ryouiki! is full overalls too much to ask?!). Hilda is at least 16, so it's semi-fine, but still, she gets daisy dukes and White-kun Hilbert is dressed head-to-toe! GARGH.

It's my biggest "GARGH" with Pokemon. I'm not asking for the boy to be skimpy (though I would love it to balance all the skimpy girls we had), I just want the girl-player to be fully dressed head to toe! She doesn't even need long sleeves or a jacket! D8; No more sleeveless shirts or short shorts/skirts! For the love of god! OTL
    /femrage
    Some countries have different views and opinions about that stuff. In Japan that stuff is the norm.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Since the main series of Pokemon games have been based in JPN and now USA i was thinking of havin them meet.

1. Dark gym would be great since we all be waiting for one since probably Gen 3
    2. I would bring the kimono sisters back possibly to be gym leaders or the elite four (Yeah I Typed Elite Four)
    3. Start of in a village themed town maybe? (Kinda like Fortree city)
    4. This region would make a mix of all of a few things from previous regions IE: Poke-athlon Battle Fronteirs and Pokemon Coordination
    5. Multiple rivals in different aspects of the game
    6. Maybe Giovanni could be E4 champion? Team Rocket is anybody who was there at the start of Pokemon little taste of nostalgia and dosent listen to Team Rockt Hideout every once in awhile?
    7. This Gen bad guy would have various selection of Pokemon the have money to catch and create legends but they ran around wit weak teams
    Jus pm me

Something deeper...A bond Eeveeanne's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Transfinite View Post
    - A female player character whose legs are covered. I have nothing against women who choose to reveal their bodies, but male character designers just so conveniently deciding that all the female PCs have to bare their legs but hardly any of the males do? Girls are people, not eye candy. (Bianca's design was nice, but she's a rival, not a PC.).
    To Add:
    I have a strong desire to build my own PC in the games. I'm a black girl so I would at least like to darken my characters skin color a bit, also I'd want to choose what cloths I'd want her to wear n'stuff. In addition I'd want clothing stores and items you can buy and find throughout the game so that you can continue to customize your character to your liking. (wouldn't that solve this problem)Also I'd need new pokemon, including new eevee evolutions, one of her as a further evolved normal type. I would also like some extra cities without gyms but with side quest missions(optional) and with other things to do like contests or musicals. Add an even number of fighters for each battle type (you run into just as many single trainers as you do double or triple or rotate and they're scattered throughout the region) and make it 3D with better graphics.

Bring back:
    I want them to bring back the pokemon walking behind you. That was cute and fun. Also bring back the gym leaders getting your number and calling you back for rematches. oh! And the tents and decorating your room. (i just really like customization, it's making it mine, ya know?) And bring back the Contest matches and make them more like what was in the series.(that means allowing double contests)

But in my biggest dreams:
    In my Dreams if there ever were to be a remake it would be called pokemon global. I would be a visit to all currently known regions including the off-series ones from the game cube. You would start off in the home town of your choice and unlock other regions to go to as you become champion of each region. And........wait for it......it would be on the wii. *sigh* in my dreams...

Serenity is key
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Now, has there ever been a gym with lots of fake walls? That would be awesome, and a possible addition to the Dark Kabuki Gym.

And I'd like an Ice gym that doesn't have that cliche thing where you slide all over the ice. It's getting old. However, this will probably not change, knowing Game Freak.
    Crack some heads for me, darlings. Thank you, and good night.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pike Queen Scorpia View Post
    Now, has there ever been a gym with lots of fake walls? That would be awesome, and a possible addition to the Dark Kabuki Gym.

And I'd like an Ice gym that doesn't have that cliche thing where you slide all over the ice. It's getting old. However, this will probably not change, knowing Game Freak.
    You mean like the Fuchsia gym? It had invisible walls, but I'm not sure what you mean by "fake" walls. LOL
    다시 니 품에 안기고 싶은 나
    dashi ni poome angigo shipeun na
    고개숙였어 입을 막아 버렸어
    gogaesookyeosseo ipeul maka beoryeosseo

아직아닌가봐 잊지 못했나봐
    ajikaningabwa itji mothaettnabwa
    내맘이 널 가슴이 널 놓치 못했나봐
    naemami neol gaseumi neol nohji mothaettnabwa
    그리웠었나봐 잡고 싶었나봐
    geuriweosseottnabwa japgo shipeottnabwa
    그날의 널 사랑한 널 보낼수가 없었나봐
    geunaleui neol saranghan neol bonaelsuga eopseottnabwa

Serenity is key
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

^^ I mean walls that look like they're there but aren't, or walls that don't look like they're there but are.

Kind of like the Distortion World.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pike Queen Scorpia View Post
    ^^ I mean walls that look like they're there but aren't, or walls that don't look like they're there but are.

Kind of like the Distortion World.
    Yeah, there are walls in the Fuchsia gym that aren't visible to the naked eyes but are actually there. But yeah, I agree! We should get one that has walls that seems to exist, but really doesn't.

My god. This is a bit tricky to type! Haha
    다시 니 품에 안기고 싶은 나
    dashi ni poome angigo shipeun na
    고개숙였어 입을 막아 버렸어
    gogaesookyeosseo ipeul maka beoryeosseo

아직아닌가봐 잊지 못했나봐
    ajikaningabwa itji mothaettnabwa
    내맘이 널 가슴이 널 놓치 못했나봐
    naemami neol gaseumi neol nohji mothaettnabwa
    그리웠었나봐 잡고 싶었나봐
    geuriweosseottnabwa japgo shipeottnabwa
    그날의 널 사랑한 널 보낼수가 없었나봐
    geunaleui neol saranghan neol bonaelsuga eopseottnabwa

Serenity is key
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

^^ Incredulously complicated. Hee hee hee.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by βƹβƹ ɱɪɢηѻη View Post
    Yeah, there are walls in the Fuchsia gym that aren't visible to the naked eyes but are actually there. But yeah, I agree! We should get one that has walls that seems to exist, but really doesn't.

My god. This is a bit tricky to type! Haha
    ...Walls that are illusions?
    Would that be the easier way to say it? :D

Serenity is key
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

^^ YES thank you. Illusion walls.

Post Thanks / Like

I'd like backwards trading instead of just transfering. Just like gen II with gen I I always thought that feature was really cool but now it is gone. I think it would be an interesting feature brought back.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow GatoRage on Tumblr

TM's to stay reusable.

Most definitely.

And I want some kind of "Egg-pocket" where you can keep the Pokemon Eggs so you don't need to go to a PC all the time while breeding.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cyborger View Post
    - Mystery Pokemon. In other words Pokemon we don't know are in the game so we are surprised to run into them. I know ignoring spoilers is the best solution but wouldn't it be cool if there were some added incentive to catching Pokemon?
    It's a great idea, but with the fans' tendency to get all the information on Pokemon in the game straight off the ROM as soon as it comes out, it's not likely to happen. Either Gamefreak has to get really good at hiding data in the ROM or the fandom has to stop with the ROM thing. Actually, I would like to see that - a Pokemon whose data is hidden on the ROM so that even after the fans get all the data they can find we can still be surprised it exists. But I have no idea how feasible that would be.

Collaborate and listen. Vubberth's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

- Character customization.
    - Sixteen gyms, one of each type. You only have to beat eight to fight the E4, and the other eight are optional.
    - Every single-stage Pokemon without an evolution should get one.
    - More kinds of weather. (Acid rain, hurricane, tornado, etc.)
    - Dark/Fighting/Psychic starters.
    - Higher chance of catching shinies.
    - Potions have a certain number of doses, so you don't have to buy them as often.
    - A BF/GF, as in RSE but more hardcore.
    - An evil team with credible goals, or no team at all.
    - No HMs! All Water-type can swim, all Flying-types can fly, etc.
    - Bring back Cycling Road, but with cars!
    - Pokeathlon, Musical and Contests!
    - A Poke Ball made specifically for catching legendaries. (Only works on legendaries, in a tier between Ultra Ball and Master Ball.)
    - Less discreet storyline. Pokemon and humans explicitly die or are injured. (Tsk, tsk. Evil team.)
    - Maybe you can choose a class of character when you start, Dragon Quest style. (E.g., you can be a miner. You start out with a Rock-type, ten 'Balls that are good at catching Rock-types...)
    - Get rid of OHKOs. Yuck.
    - Certain types are made more powerful by certain terrain.
    - To support the above, terrain-changing moves.
    - Make the game for 3DS, Wii or WiiU!
    - Update all of the Pokemon's SFX. Get rid of those horrible GB squeals.
    - Make the graphics crispier with 3DS/Wii capabilites.
    - Tweak battles so that they look like Pokemon Battle Revolution.
    - Make an optional "Duel Mode" where you can play as your favorite Pokemon and dish it out fighting-game style. (Dragon Ball, Super Smash Bros., etc.)
    - Instead of keeping the owner of one version from catching version-exclusive Pokemon from the other version, change the storyline between games.
    - Also, quit with the two versions. Just make one solid title.
    - Finally, E4. Make them harder. Maybe each room could be huge, with items lying around, Trainers (or maybe even Gym Leaders) to face, tough obstacles and such, before facing the actual E4. In return, heal Pokemon after each level or let you leave between E4s.
    I have claimed: Bidoof | Fly | Everstone | Full Restore
    I am currently playing: Team Fortress 2 | Pokémon Y

Page 10 of 238 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast