As far as Yahtzee, I had no clue who that was so I googled it, found his review of Pokemon White, and while he was kind enough to say that Pokemon fans will die covered in cat turds or whatever, in the entire review he didn't mention menus once so not sure what you're getting at there.
I was refering to his review of china town wars.
That's... that's it? Fingerprints "ruin" the touchscreen? >_> Seriously dude, just get some Lysol. Or a microfiber cloth. Fingerprints aren't the end of the world...Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphaphlare
I tried cleaning it before and if it's not a big deal why do they even have the stylus?
Wait, I have made up a Fire starter.
I'm sure this has been said before, but MORE EEVEE EVOLUTIONS!
Vanity Pokeballs. Or new ones with good uses and cool designs. One or the other.
• A game based on Australia. I'm of sick nobody caring about us down here. >_>
• At least some kind of character customization. If you find it useless, it's not compulsory. It'd come in handy for WFC, too.
• A good use of those unused Pokes. How can you catch 'em all if not all of them were released? I mean, come on, those starters were really cute. Added bonus, no blind nostalgia hating.
• More Eeveeloutions, please. I won't stop asking until we have one of every type. If you think that 690+ Pokes is bad, go look at Digimon.
• A Dark-type gym, please. Almost 15 years into the franchise, stop stalling.
• Another double-battle gym. Maybe said wanted Dark gym.
• New type starters! Well, dual types. Maybe something like Grass/ Ghost, Water/ Poison and Fire/ Rock or something… that doesn't sound so good, Fire/ Rock, but no Fire/ Fighting or Flying, and I'm happy.
• If not point above, then starters placed with opposites. Like Grass/ Fire, Water/ Grass and Fire/ Water. I rather like this idea, it's original at least.
• And many more, but I've forgotten them all.
More post game I want my pokemon to be in the 90's by the time I'm done with the Game!
Yes please! Do you know what my post-game is? I rarely have WFC, only twice in my life, so my post-game is deleting my file and starting again. Pokes games can get excruciatingly boring, especially for someone with no WFC. So I just end up starting my games over again. And again. And again. And again, until I get sick of it completely and never touch the game again. Which is really annoying because my first file is generally the best. Please don't go on about Frontiers and Subways, it's not the same, especially since you don't get any experience. When I finish the game, my Pokes are at level 50 - 60. That is not good. So fix it.
More postgame activities would be nice. I feel that HG/SS did well in postgame.