What characters would you like to see return

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: What characters would you like to see return

Default What characters would you like to see return

I would like to see your rival from gold/silver make a return as the leader of the bad guy organization. It was confirmed in HGSS that he is giovanni's son and I think it would be interesting to see him start his own criminal organization to try to one-up his dad, or something like that. I also want to see wally return since he wasnt in PWT.
    what about you?
    GrimsJ.Shadows likes this.

The Deceiver Pokemon Team Gaara's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: What characters would you like to see return

First of all, I'm pretty sure that Silver pretty much hates Giovanni because of him abandoning him for Team Rocket. That, and the fact that he pretty much "turned good" at the end of the game, makes me think it unlikely that Silver would make his own evil organization. But that's just me.

ahhhh... i had forgotten about the fact that he turned good... have'nt played that game in a while i guess :P

but i would still like to see him and possibly giovanni make an appearance, maybe an aged silver would appear as a guy that stops bad guys? idk lol

Blog Entries

After how the majority of past characters reappeared in BW2, I think new characters would be preferred in this. Although I wouldn't mind if Prof. Oak appears again, just as he did in some of the other generations.

Theme set by Caprizant | Fan of Generation I.

Some more characters that i think should return:

Archie and Maxie, maybe post-elite 4 some people would try to awaken groudon/kyogre again and you have to team up with archie/maxie to defeat the bad guy? put them in the X and Y version of the PWT at least.

Mr.Fuji: Since it has been confirmed that mewtwo is getting a new form i would like to see Mr.Fuji make an appearance, since it is hinted that he was involved in the creation of mewtwo

Blaine: a close friend of Mr.Fuji, in some non-game stuff he was involved in the creation of mewtwo as well

Blog Entries

Cynthia.

inb4 everyone else who is sick of her.

Claims: Dialga | Multitype | Judgment | Adamant Orb | Draco Plate

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by eamono View Post
    Some more characters that i think should return:

Archie and Maxie, maybe post-elite 4 some people would try to awaken groudon/kyogre again and you have to team up with archie/maxie to defeat the bad guy? put them in the X and Y version of the PWT at least.

Mr.Fuji: Since it has been confirmed that mewtwo is getting a new form i would like to see Mr.Fuji make an appearance, since it is hinted that he was involved in the creation of mewtwo

Blaine: a close friend of Mr.Fuji, in some non-game stuff he was involved in the creation of mewtwo as well
    Blaine may have been involved with the creation of Mewtwo in some media (well mostly Special's only), but that does not necessarily mean that GF will make that canon for the games.

Although, the Pokemon Special manga also introduced Silver as being Giovanni's son, which the games later made canon in HGSS. So I guess that doesn't rule out that possibility.

Blog Entries

Blaine may not have created Mewtwo, but since he was Mr. Fuji's friend and lived next to the Pokémon Mansion, it is safe to assume that he was aware of the experiment. He definitely witnessed the destruction of the mansion, and there is also the possibility of Mewtwo being responsible for the volcano eruption years later.

Quote Originally Posted by Isamu Akai
    Although, the Pokemon Special manga also introduced Silver as being Giovanni's son, which the games later made canon in HGSS.
    Pokémon Special doesn't deserve credit for that, as FRLG made it pretty obvious that Silver was Giovanni's son. Any other possibility would have been random.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    Blaine may not have created Mewtwo, but since he was Mr. Fuji's friend and lived next to the Pokémon Mansion, it is safe to assume that he was aware of the experiment. He definitely witnessed the destruction of the mansion, and there is also the possibility of Mewtwo being responsible for the volcano eruption years later.
    Okay, while I do agree with most of the points there, what makes you think Mewtwo caused the eruption? There is no evidence to suggest that Mewtwo caused it. Unless leaving Cerulean Cave and leaving behind a Berserk Gene is supposed to be 'evidence', but it isn't.

We have volcanoes that still erupt to this day, and none of their eruptions were caused by a highly mutated, telekinetic cat.

Although, the Pokemon Special manga also introduced Silver as being Giovanni's son, which the games later made canon in HGSS.
    The manga doesn't deserve credit for that. FRLG made it pretty obvious that Silver was Giovanni's son. Any other possibility would have been random.
    True. But FRLG, both the original and localization translations, did not outright claim it. All it mentioned was a 'kid with red hair', and while that certainly does fit Silver's description, it wasn't obvious enough to be a direct confirmation there. The manga was the first to outright state that Silver was Giovanni's son, and not just drop a vague hint.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Isamu Akai View Post
    We have volcanoes that still erupt to this day, and none of their eruptions were caused by a highly mutated, telekinetic cat.
    There was no indication of the volcano being active; we didn't even know it existed in Generation I, implying that it was dormant. Compare it to Mt. Ember from FRLG, which was strongly implied to have regained activity. I'm just saying that there is a possibility that Mewtwo finished what it started by activating the Cinnabar volcano.

True. But FRLG, both the original and localization translations, did not outright claim it. All it mentioned was a 'kid with red hair', and while that certainly does fit Silver's description, it wasn't obvious enough to be a direct confirmation there. The manga was the first to outright state that Silver was Giovanni's son, and not just drop a vague hint.
    Again, no other possibility would have made sense. Kusaka doesn't deserve credit for making the same assumption that many other fans made.

Corless. If he were somehow the professor that would be awesome. N and Hilbert/Hilda as well. I would like a gen 2 style post-game battle with the old protagonist.
    Yato likes this.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Definitely Colress. And N.

Follow Spectacular Snivy On Twitter Add Spectacular Snivy on Google+
    Visit Spectacular Snivy's Youtube Channel

Cynthia.Not only shes cute,shes the MASTER

I HATE MYSELF!

Blog Entries

Fantina. Pretty obvious why.

Okay, while I do agree with most of the points there, what makes you think Mewtwo caused the eruption? There is no evidence to suggest that Mewtwo caused it. Unless leaving Cerulean Cave and leaving behind a Berserk Gene is supposed to be 'evidence', but it isn't.

I don't think there are any electric rats or magical dogs created from natural disasters, either.

Name another red-haired boy who fits the criteria in the series
    Cynthia is basically confirmed to be in the next games. Come on, she's everywhere.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast