Video Games Poll #56 Do you like the Pokémon World Tournament? - Page 4

View Poll Results: Did you like the PWT?

Voters
93. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

87 93.55%
  • No...

6 6.45%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Video Games Poll #56 Do you like the Pokémon World Tournament?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Video Games Poll #56 Do you like the Pokémon World Tournament?

Okay, I have to admit, I'm loving the PWT even more. Not only are the BP payouts much higher in later tournaments (Kanto/Johto/Hoenn/Sinnoh Leaders give up to 3 BP, depending on battling style), but it seems to become more fun as you participate more in the advanced tournaments. And, again, the BP payouts only seem to keep increasing. I just did a Rotation Battle-style World Leaders and netted 7 BP. Three battles here can net you up to 7 BP, while it takes 7 battles on the Battle Subway to net 3 BP, with only the boss giving more. On top of that, the players in the tournaments bring back the new and old challenges of the series, carrying awesome (and yet reasonably powered) Pokemon to the stage. The Battle Subway is the reverse of that, bring not-so-exciting players with almost overpowered Pokemon. Needless to say, if I want BP, I'm going to the PWT. Besides, unlike the Battle Subway, it's just a lot more fun. And you get to hear the Gym battle music of each leader's region, so that's a nice perk.
    Best Game Characters of all Time: Ryu 3, Nina 3, Ryu 2, Nina 2, Rei, Ratchet, Talwyn, Princess Pride, Megaman.EXE, Elecman.EXE, Bass. EXE, Tails, Geo, Sonia, Pit

Best Anime Characters of all Time: Van, Fiona, Irvine, Cynthia, Yugi, Tea, Joey, Dark Magician Girl, Kuriboh, Yuma, Astral, Number 39: Utopia, May, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango

I apply Felix's Law: "Smile, tomorrow could be worse."

The Original Sylveon The Guardian Sylveon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Video Games Poll #56 Do you like the Pokémon World Tournament?

Yes I do better than the Battle Frontier, and it is also very cool for the fact that you can battle all the past Gym Leaders (Obviously).

Team Eeveelution All The Way!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234