Welcome to the sixth installment in the Video Games Forum's new weekly series of polls!
Centered around the Pokemon series of video games, these polls will be based on the various different aspects of the popular video game franchise. Every Friday, a Video Games staff member will post a new poll that'll remained stickied up on top of the forum. Suggestions for polls and questions can be sent to Life Alert, and they could possibly be used for new polls (credit will be given, of course).
With that out of the way, here is the poll: Is the Battle Tower/Subway too hard? Do you rush through streaks in no time, or do you struggle to face the big boss?
Past Polls of the Week
1) VG Weekly Poll #1: Was Black and White a Step in the Right Direction?
2) VG Weekly Poll #2: Did you agree with N's ideals?
3) VG Weekly Poll #3: Favorite Generation?
4) VG Weekly Poll #4: Do you EV Train?
5) VG Weekly Poll #5: Favorite Grass-type starter?
Thank you for voting!
-The Video Games Forum Staff