VG Weekly Poll #55 Do you like the shaking spots feature in Black/White? - Page 3

View Poll Results: Do you like the "shaking spots" feature in Black/White?

Voters
77. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! Rarer Pokémon and Audino, what's not to love?

62 80.52%
  • Meh, I never really bothered with them.

9 11.69%
  • No! I could never get the right Pokémon, and Audino suck!

6 7.79%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: VG Weekly Poll #55 Do you like the shaking spots feature in Black/White?

Default Re: VG Weekly Poll #55 Do you like the shaking spots feature in Black/White?

Just like in my White 2 JP, I'm really appreciating the extra experience Audino gives in my White 2 US. o_o; Especially since in both games I'm using an all-prevo team, which considerably racks up the difficulty, since I have to be several levels higher than my opponent to not be totally curb-stomped.
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

追放されたバカ

Default Re: VG Weekly Poll #55 Do you like the shaking spots feature in Black/White?

I like it, just because the shaking spots makes it much easier to grind(if it contains an Audino).

I like the rustling grass...though I do use it for Audino abuse, especially when you have a traded lvl 1 pokemon holding lucky egg! Then you switch out to Boldore or something and BLOW UP a lvl 50 Audino and you get 25,000+ EXP! :D

Bringing the Thunder Bolt the Cat's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm not entirely sure Rustling Grass has added much to the series. Audino spam shouldn't even exist to begin with, it's only reason for being there is because they messed up the EXP system in 5th gen to make grinding higher level Pokemon too hard. Aside from that, there's almost no value in having them, not the way they're currently being used. Rare Pokemon are nice, but they don't need to be in a separate roster of Pokemon to be made rare. And having evolutions of Pokemon on the same route as their predecessors is rather pointless, and many of those evolutions are too rare and powerful to be catchable.

Now if we're throwing Double Grass into this discussion, that's a different story, because Double Grass allows for more flexibility in the distribution. But Shaking Spots? Not so much.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

It was a neat feature, but REALLY annoying when trying to find rare Pokemon such as Relicanth when fishing.

Blog Entries

I like it. There's something really exciting about it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123