VG Weekly Poll #37 Are you willing to pay the price for Pokédex 3D Pro? - Page 2

View Poll Results: Are you willing to pay the price for Pokédex 3D Pro?

Voters
74. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

11 14.86%
  • I'll still buy it...just don't expect me to be happy about it the price.

24 32.43%
  • No!

39 52.70%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: VG Weekly Poll #37 Are you willing to pay the price for Pokédex 3D Pro?

Blog Entries

Default Re: VG Weekly Poll #37 Are you willing to pay the price for Pokédex 3D Pro?

I guess I would, but I wouldn't be happy about it at all. ._.
    FCs- HG: 4426 5257 0152 Pt: 0131 7157 4821 W: 3095 6620 2000 W2: 1851 0568 6600

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Default Re: VG Weekly Poll #37 Are you willing to pay the price for Pokédex 3D Pro?

It's not everyday you can get something like that... but it's too expensive. I'd get it, but yeah.. I won't be happy with the price.

Blog Entries

Follow Baka-kun on Tumblr

Considering the fact that Pokédex 3D Pro is very expensive for something you can download off the eShop, no I'm not.
    If it was much cheaper or even free, then I might think about downloading it.
    The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate… Entrusting his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the arcana is the means by which all is revealed. Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are… Death awaits you - Nyx (Persona 3)
    <- banner by TheEroKing of animesuki forums.

Follow Purellian On Twitter
    Visit Purellian's Youtube Channel

I think it's just too expensive. Honestly, the only way I would pick it up is if it were free. The only things I've gotten from the eShop are the free things, because I'm cheap, I guess. That's one of the problems with being an adult, I suppose. I have to really want something for it to be worth spending the money on. :(

Waiting for Pokemon X and Pokemon Y since January, 2013!

Ѵαηqμίşℎℯr ℴƒ ℳℴrℸαℓş Black Dragon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It does look cool but, to expensive plus I don't own a 3ds

Blog Entries

Is there another Pokédex guide coming out with B2W2?
    (yes)
    Then I don't need it.
    I don't even touch the one already in my 3DS.

I'm guessing the American price will either be lowered to $15.00 or raised to $20.00.
    Regardless, there is no way I'm buying it (unless maybe it has some bonus with it, like allowing you to download an event-exclusive Pokémon).
    The current Pokédex application was cool for like a day or two and I haven't used it since. I'm not paying $15 or $20 for something like that...

No way!!! Are you kidding? Now cheap of Nintendo! $18.45 for some stupid Pokédex thing? I'm out.

As long as the pokedex is actually full, unlike the first Pokedex 3D, I'll probably get it. I hope that the price at least drops below $15 for U.S.

No. I don't own a 3DS, and I dislike seeing Pokemon in 3D. The designs lose a lot of aesthetic value to me when translated from the Sugimori art to 3D. That, and paying money for a Pokedex? At least Pokemon Box allowed you to store your extra 'mons, geez...
    Jenneta likes this.

Blog Entries
    Follow BanetteWobbuffet On Twitter

Not unless there is something really good/rare along with it. Like a Genesect. Or a Jirachi. Or a Mew. Or a ...
    Dibs on Banette or Wobbuffet.
    I claimed Wobbufet! Man, that doesn't sound very exciting.
    Formerly known as BanetteWobbuffet.
    I don't calculate stat values, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are. I just play the game normally. If you agree copy & paste this in your sig.
    Write your questions on a $20 bill and send them in to me.
    We now return you to your abnormal programming.
    I have claimed Imposter.

Blog Entries

Follow Owain on Tumblr

I'm fairly content with it, but I have none to spare with it now.

Bringing the Thunder Bolt the Cat's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It makes no sense to charge more than $5 for 3D Pro. The original was free, and this adds nothing more than extra Pokedex data and a quiz feature. How does that equal $15 worth of content? The only thing on the 3DS that would even remotely be worth that much would be Dream Radar, because then you're actually getting something, namely some DWfs and the Kami trio Therian Forms to transfer to BW2.

Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head

While it does look nice and the price is manageable, I don't think it's worth spending fifteen dollars on the Pokedex Pro. I'd rather spend the money for an actual game or something more necessary.

Mörë kvlt thän thöv Kane Dunestorm's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Kane Dunestorm On Twitter Add Kane Dunestorm on Facebook Add Kane Dunestorm on Google+
    Add Kane Dunestorm on Linkedin Follow Kane Dunestorm on Tumblr Follow Kane Dunestorm on Flickr Visit Kane Dunestorm's Youtube Channel

I already got it, the day it became available.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast