VG Weekly Poll #20: Initial reaction to "Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition"? - Page 3

View Poll Results: First thoughts about "Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition"?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! This looks awesome! (aka "Positive")

48 46.60%
  • Boo! What is this rubbish?! (aka "Negative")

17 16.50%
  • I'm gonna wait and see until we learn more (aka "Neutral")

38 36.89%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: VG Weekly Poll #20: Initial reaction to "Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition"?

Default Re: VG Weekly Poll #20: Initial reaction to "Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition"?

for those who are complaining about mewtwo,all characters have a pokeball design on their clothes.

********PIKACHU I LOVE U************

Blog Entries

Default Re: VG Weekly Poll #20: Initial reaction to "Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition"?

Quote Originally Posted by alypkm View Post
    for those who are complaining about mewtwo,all characters have a pokeball design on their clothes.
    I'm not sure how that changes anything. Even in the main series, you can get away with Pokeball shapes because its just a symbol, and perhaps the item was modeled to look like it.

Blog Entries
    Follow AlexTheRose On Twitter
    Visit AlexTheRose's Youtube Channel

As far as the game goes, for me it's alright I guess, but it's not my thing, you know? I'm not really one for crossovers, even in fanart and fanfictions, much less canon media :P

Stance: Neutral
    —AlexTheRose

The PokéSphere Forums!

Quote Originally Posted by The Outrage View Post
    I'm not sure how that changes anything. Even in the main series, you can get away with Pokeball shapes because its just a symbol, and perhaps the item was modeled to look like it.
    pokeballs are newly invented devise in the pokemon world,so how come their clothes have pokeball design on it ?!

********PIKACHU I LOVE U************

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alypkm View Post
    pokeballs are newly invented devise in the pokemon world,so how come their clothes have pokeball design on it ?!
    Perhaps the last part of the sentence wasn't clear. Perhaps the Pokeball had been a symbol long used in Pokemon history, and as such, the items that are Pokeballs were modeled to look like the symbols.

Or you know, its a cross-over, and in this universe, the Pokeball symbol is unassociated with the item given that we don't know how they catch Pokemon. The Pokeball symbol is a lot less jarring compared to a Pokemon who's entire back story is being a genetically modified cat meaning that its back story would have to be different in this universe. It's not as if they're actually using Pokeballs.

Steel Pokémon Master Bulletproof Scales's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I was excited to say the least. Pokémon's the only reason I've got a DS, and the spin-offs at hand look too lackluster to spend money on. I have alot of hope in this game.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries
    Follow Ferbgor On Twitter Add Ferbgor on Facebook

My reaction was initially negative since I have never heard of the other game and I was disappointed that it was on the DS. I think I might still buy it, though.

Blog Entries

Follow hurristat on Tumblr

My reaction was "lolwut"

I was very very confused.

But then I realized that this is going to be awesome. So I'm excited.

The Original Sylveon The Guardian Sylveon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm a bit on the neutral side with this one due to the fact that it's a spin-off but hey I could be wrong.

Blog Entries

Nice necromance, but I think a new poll should be made since this one is corrupted by the info being new when it was made. I'm reluctant to do so since we don't quite have all the info yet, but Serebii is counting on forumgoers to tell him what to feature, when I don't believe that does it any form of justice. The fact that no one is talking about it anywhere (except maybe 4chan, but they're not that active about it as I type this) leaves me to believe that it doesn't matter, though.
    Step into the Fairy circle

Follow mijuwott On Twitter Add mijuwott on Facebook
    Follow mijuwott on Tumblr

My first thought was "No." I heard more about it, and still today I think "No."

Blog Entries

The game is fantastic.
    I can't stop playing it.

I think this is the best Pokémon spin-off for portable consoles.

Blog Entries

Follow Owain on Tumblr

Yays for crossovers!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123