Oooo unlucky 13 on Halloween! (Also it's late because this poll is a ghost so it only comes out night...yeah that's the reason xD).
Welcome to the thirteenth instalment in the Video Games Forum's new weekly series of polls!
Centered around the Pokemon series of video games, these polls will be based on the various different aspects of the popular video game franchise. Every Monday, a Video Games staff member will post a new poll that'll remained stickied up on top of the forum. Suggestions for polls and questions can be sent to Joshawott, and they could possibly used for new polls (credit will be given, of course).
With that out of the way, here is the poll: Creepiest Pokémon resting place? Like people, Pokémon unfortunately pass away at some point. There are numerous locations across the Pokémon world where trainers put their Pokémon to rest. Graveyards are known to be rather creepy places, so which one do you think is the creepiest?
Past Polls of the Week
01) VG Weekly Poll #1: Was Black and White a Step in the Right Direction?
02) VG Weekly Poll #2: Did you agree with N's ideals?
03) VG Weekly Poll #3: Favorite Generation?
04) VG Weekly Poll #4: Do you EV Train?
05) VG Weekly Poll #5: Favorite Grass-type starter?
06) VG Weekly Poll #6: Is the Battle Tower/Subway too hard?
07) VG Weekly Poll #7 Favourite Spin-Off Series?
08) VG Weekly Poll #8: Favourite Fire/Fighting Starter?
09) VG Weekly Poll #9: Who was the hardest Gym Leader?
10) VG Weekly Poll #10 Primary, Secondary or Tertiary Version?
11) VG Weekly Poll #11 Do you use the Pokémon Global Link?
12) VG Weekly Poll #12 Do you like the Pokémon Dream World?
Thank you for voting!
-The Video Games Forum Staff