Welcome to the twelfth installment in the Video Games Forum's new weekly series of polls!
Centered around the Pokemon series of video games, these polls will be based on the various different aspects of the popular video game franchise. Every Monday, a Video Games staff member will post a new poll that'll remained stickied up on top of the forum. Suggestions for polls and questions can be sent to Joshawott, and they could possibly used for new polls (credit will be given, of course).
With that out of the way, here is the poll: Do like the Pokémon Dream World? As a follow up to last week's question suggested by user Clowncrete, do you like the Dream World, do you think it could be made better, or do you just not like the idea at all?
Past Polls of the Week
01) VG Weekly Poll #1: Was Black and White a Step in the Right Direction?
02) VG Weekly Poll #2: Did you agree with N's ideals?
03) VG Weekly Poll #3: Favorite Generation?
04) VG Weekly Poll #4: Do you EV Train?
05) VG Weekly Poll #5: Favorite Grass-type starter?
06) VG Weekly Poll #6: Is the Battle Tower/Subway too hard?
07) VG Weekly Poll #7 Favourite Spin-Off Series?
08) VG Weekly Poll #8: Favourite Fire/Fighting Starter?
09) VG Weekly Poll #9: Who was the hardest Gym Leader?
10) VG Weekly Poll #10 Primary, Secondary or Tertiary Version?
11) VG Weekly Poll #11 Do you use the Pokémon Global Link?
Thank you for voting!
-The Video Games Forum Staff