Unsolved Mysteries in X/Y... - Page 2

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree119Likes

Thread: Unsolved Mysteries in X/Y...

Don't you worry, child Ice Ricky's Avatar
    Follow Ice Ricky On Twitter
    Follow Ice Ricky on Tumblr

Default Re: Unsolved Mysteries in X/Y...

Quote Originally Posted by EmpoleonProd View Post
    I just wanna know if Goodra is the pseudo-legendary, can anyone tell me anything about this?
    Seems like it, it apparently has a 600 BST. (Serebii has the same numbers, as well.)

I'm also dying to know what is up with the Power Plant, especially since I was too convinced that it was Team Flare's lair at first. Why so many buildings, and yet we only have access to one of them (at least for now)? And of course that Hex Maniac in Lumiose City, but I think that's on everyone's list at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Chill View Post
    I just wanna know if Goodra is the pseudo-legendary, can anyone tell me anything about this?
    Compare its base stats to one of the pseudos.
    I know that, but do we even know its base stats?
    Current Y Team:

I don't know if the base stats are confirmed. But if you have a look at the National Dex, you can see that Goodra and its pre-evos are placed close to the end. Yes, there are some non-legendary mons that come afterwards, but all those mons only have one evolution, if at all. So it might be that Goodra is indeed this generation's pseudo-legendary. But this is not sure up to now.

Back to topic. For me, one of the most mysterious things is the station of Couriway Town. Why has this place a station when no train is going to or leaving from there? Possible event? Only Gamefreak knows. But actually, I'm fine with this. I really like that we do not know anything other than what we've played with so far.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMoonsDream View Post
    I don't know if the base stats are confirmed. But if you have a look at the National Dex, you can see that Goodra and its pre-evos are placed close to the end. Yes, there are some non-legendary mons that come afterwards, but all those mons only have one evolution, if at all. So it might be that Goodra is indeed this generation's pseudo-legendary. But this is not sure up to now.

Back to topic. For me, one of the most mysterious things is the station of Couriway Town. Why has this place a station when no train is going to or leaving from there? Possible event? Only Gamefreak knows. But actually, I'm fine with this. I really like that we do not know anything other than what we've played with so far.
    Base stats are sort of confirmed, may be a little off though. Check serebii.

TF2/Pokemon/OFF
    Vice Head Moderator of PokEdit

Claimer of Farfetch'd, Flying Press and Toxic Orb

Blog Entries

Goodra is the Gen 6 pseudo legendary, it has a BST of 600.

Claimer of Garchomp and Steam Eruption

Quote Originally Posted by Norzan View Post
    Goodra is the Gen 6 pseudo legendary, it has a BST of 600.
    Thanks bud. I got a Sliggoo right now. :D
    Current Y Team:

Bug-type Master SupersonicScolipede's Avatar

It's such a weird experience to actually be in the dark about things. In past gens, I'd usually look up everything after the game came out in Japan; I knew the majority of information by the time the game was localized, and if I was unsure of something, I could just look it up on the internet. But now, it's a completely different experience altogether...

And that Hex Maniac scared the Arceus out of me (I was playing at night, and I wasn't expecting it at all). She kind of reminds me of the girl in the Strange House who says some weird, unexplained stuff as well. But that girl gave you the Lunar Wing, and the Lumiose one doesn't give you anything...of course, it's possible, like said above, that she was just there for some weird atmospheric thing. I hope she does have a "purpose", though, just so I can feel less freaked out. If I know something in a game has a reason for being there and acting the way it does, I don't find it as creepy.
    Phoenixon likes this.

Dex

Could it literally mean that you're not the one? Maybe they've programmed one single trainer ID/hidden ID that she actually does something for. The cherry on top is that nobody will ever believe the handful of people who ever happen to have to have that combo. With the 3ds currently unhackable, it would be the perfect amusement for them to sneak something incredibly rare in, near impossible to replicate, and impossible to verify without looking at the code.

Now THAT, folks, is how you do an easter egg. Long shot, but I would forever be the number 1 fan of whoever's idea it was.

Also, the ghost story scared the crap out of me. I'm sitting playing in the dark at 1 in the morning. I'm reading the story, and think "oh, he's just gonna turn around see some sort of ghost-type pokemon from this generation".

NOPE

I swear I jumped a foot when he finished the sentence!

Go home Kalos rivers, you're drunk.
    My URPG Stats

Scandal In The Firenation Akira Bond's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Akira Bond on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Gamingboy View Post
    One thing that gets to me: the Mewtwo mega-stones. If Mewtwo wasn't natural, how could there be Mewtwo megastones, unless science made the stones too.

My theory: They aren't really Mewtwo stones.... they are Mew stones, and we'll see some type of event-exclusive Mega-Mew in the future.
    I came up with this result as a possible theory too once I first heard news of a Mega Mewtwo and megastones.
    PyroPokeman and Heredity like this.

Winged man prefers night Ziggy Stardust's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I can see a lot of mysteries could be revealed when PokéBank is active. What if bringing old legendaries trigger particular events?

A guy in the fossil lab asked me for a Genesect. Somewhere I read that guy only gives you the Drives, and it's the most probable answer, but leaves me the suggestion of another (more important) events triggered through transferring oldies. Something a la Crown Beasts (and coincidentally the Creation trio was distributed right before X/Y launch. And coincidentally, these are shiny)

Me verás volar por la ciudad de la furia...
    - Pokémon games are like boobs; designed for children, but more enjoyed by adults. (Someone on twitter)

Follow DelNinja on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
    I can see a lot of mysteries could be revealed when PokéBank is active. What if bringing old legendaries trigger particular events?
    Pretty much.
    There is still alot of secrets in some Areas that might be revealed when PokéBank comes out.
    Ultimate Trainer Red.

Blog Entries

anyone know what those statues are of in the Pokemon League? The ones in front of those platforms in the chambers.

Don't you worry, child Ice Ricky's Avatar
    Follow Ice Ricky On Twitter
    Follow Ice Ricky on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post

A guy in the fossil lab asked me for a Genesect. Somewhere I read that guy only gives you the Drives, and it's the most probable answer, but leaves me the suggestion of another (more important) events triggered through transferring oldies. Something a la Crown Beasts (and coincidentally the Creation trio was distributed right before X/Y launch. And coincidentally, these are shiny)
    I'm a little hesitant to think the Creation Trio giveaways will trigger something in X/Y, since they weren't released in a couple major countries (most notably Japan), but I do think there might be some giveaway-triggered events hidden somewhere in these games. It could be possible that the Musketeers are found somewhere in Kalos (which would be fitting of the French theme)--maybe an event Keldeo will trigger something like that? And it would connect to a location like the Sinjoh Ruins or the Cave of Being, where you will be able to catch/interact with the Musketeers in some southern Kalos location.

Seriously the amount of emptiness to the South and West-ish of Lumiose City has me thinking that SOMETHING must be there. Also interesting to note that Kiloude City is covered by clouds in the official artwork for the Kalos region--what else are they hiding behind those things?
    Dark Absol likes this.

Fire is the answer! Random_Pyro's Avatar

What's the point of the chamber of emptiness? All you find inside of it is the spooky plate and the banettite and no music plays inside of it. Not to mention that it just consists of a single tiny room.

Also, why does xerneas not have a mouth?

Blog Entries

There was another NPC asking if anyone had Kyurem, so she probably gives you the Splicers.

TF2/Pokemon/OFF
    Vice Head Moderator of PokEdit

Claimer of Farfetch'd, Flying Press and Toxic Orb

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast