Underwater Ruins deciphered - Page 3
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Underwater Ruins deciphered

Blog Entries

Default Re: Underwater Ruins deciphered

Hinting at the 3rd game? Doubt they would start a war, unless of course they feel like splitting the evil team in 2, or perhaps even giving you your own good team. But if the Ancient Crown and the other items do get uses, maybe perhaps you wear the crown along side N, trying to defeat the 3rd dragon cause its too damn powerful. You know, setting aside differences for a common cause of proper good.

消え人
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Venator View Post
    @Silktree The corners may be left unmarked for a reason. Maybe if someone followed the intructions, we would get to the heart of the kingdom?

Also, perhaps the third version will explain why the ruins were underwater. Or the Giant Hole. Or something.
    Well each of the messages is on a specific pillar, but the Corner ones just don't seem to connect in any way.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I'm pretty sure that if both the Giant Hall/Hole and the Underwater Ruins are a big part of Pokemon Grey/Rainbow/Spectrum's plot, it will be the greatest Pokemon game of all time. No joke.

(excuse me if this is off-topic)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bluesun View Post
    Well each of the messages is on a specific pillar, but the Corner ones just don't seem to connect in any way.
    Maybe... they do? Do we have a layout of the ruins?

"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." -George S. Patton
    Arceus is a false god. Only science knows the true answer.

Maybe it is connected to the Dragon Spiral Tower? It is the oldest tower in Isshu after all.

消え人
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Maybe... they do? Do we have a layout of the ruins?
    We do. They're pillars 18, 16, 21 and 20 in this map.(In order, 2nd/3rd/5th/7th. Also the pillar numbers aren't official and just the order that the person that made the image listed them in.)
    I can't seem to find any way to connect them, if you can find some way to, you'll have done better than I did...

Blog Entries

)[It works in img tags]
    Going from each entrance, in order, we get exactly one actual turn away from the center green thing. What is the center green thing?

Also, where are the blue things representing items?

"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." -George S. Patton

消え人
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Going from each entrance, in order, we get exactly one actual turn away from the center green thing. What is the center green thing?

Also, where are the blue things representing items?
    Hm, really? Interesting... I don't know why the blue dots aren't on that map, maybe the maker didn't put them on. The green spot is where you rise to the second floor.
    Since the 3/5/7 numbers are based on interpretation of '[symbol]th', I wonder if what were thought to be 5 and 7 might be 4 and 5 then... wouldn't quite match with the primes theory someone suggested though.

Since the 3/5/7 numbers are based on interpretation of '[symbol]th', I wonder if what were thought to be 5 and 7 might be 4 and 5 then... wouldn't quite match with the primes theory someone suggested though.
    It's hard to imagine that those particular symbols could be interpreted in any way other than by counting the number of lines in them. More importantly, the connection to prime numbers isn't a theory, as the text confirms it: "Primes lead to truth."

I don't know if this has been mentioned, or if something similar has been brought up, but this is my theory.

There was a King of Isshu, who befriended the combined Zekrom+Reshiram dragon. This dragon was his friend, his partner, his guardian, whatever the case may be. This dragon was bound to the royal bloodline, bound to serve whoever the king was, and to support the new king. But as he was growing old, the King's two sons went to war over the kingdom. Maybe the crown passed to the eldest son, but the King had given it to the younger, or something. Point is, both had an equally valid claim to the throne. Their infighting tore the dragon apart, yes. But not into 2, but into 3. Reshiram and Zekrom each sided with a son, but Kyurem sided with the old King, wanting to prevent the conflict and bring peace. But the brothers were not to be pacified, and the Kingdom died in war. The 3 dragons vanished into legend. Reshiram and Zekrom waited for the heirs of the 2 princes, so that they could help them rise up to the throne again. Kyurem fled to the Giant Hole, where it waits for the conflict between the descendants of the 2 princes to rise up again, and for Reshiram and Zekrom to renew their battle. It will then try to quell the battle, bringing an end to the conflict.

So, thoughts?
    My SS FC: 1677-7505-5242

Blog Entries

Hm, really? Interesting... I don't know why the blue dots aren't on that map, maybe the maker didn't put them on. The green spot is where you rise to the second floor.
    What's on the second floor?

And I did some checking. It's not "one actual turn" as I said before, its "one choice of turns". Each way, following the 2, 3, 5 and 7, you end up at a two-way crossroad, one leading to the stairs, the other leading away.

I always took particular notice in the fact that Kyurem almost looks rather distorted. Look at it. It's wings look jagged and are irregularly proportioned. And also look at it's body. It seems to have thin, frail body parts in some areas, thicker, layered segments in others. And it's posture looks not quite right as well. It seems hunched over, like it's almost kinda sick. And those lines on it's body almost look like veins or tissue. In other words, to me, it looks like Kyurem was badly hurt- like something was physically ripped off of it.

I would honestly not be surprised at all if Kyurem was actually the waste product of Reshiram and Zekrom splitting. And, all things considered, it makes sense.

Think about Reshiram and Zekrom's typing. Straight from my notes from Chemistry class, there are many types of energy. The ones we have listed down are "Potential Energy, Kinetic Energy, Chemical Energy, Heat Energy, Light Energy, Nuclear Energy, and Electrical Energy." Reshiram and Zekrom are both nice, warm sources of energy. And also, there is one thing in specific I want to make clear; there is no such thing as negative energy. In a way there is really no such thing as being cold- it's really just a concept for convenience. The idea of "cold" is really just the absence of heat.

So, when Reshiram and Zekrom split, they split the energy equally- but, only between the two of them. And they left Kyurem, the being left over, with nothing. Just a frail, injured waste product.

One other thing I'd like to bring up is the music that played during their battle. As said in Bulbapedia, "Zekrom's theme has a crackling thunder effect and Reshiram has a burning fire effect. However, Kyurem does not have a special effect, but has an extra slapped bass part playing in the background." It basically just gives the effect of just lacking what Zekrom and Reshiram had, however.

Also note, both Reshiram and Zekrom have two signature moves. Reshiram learns Cross Flame at level 50, and Blue Fire at level 100. Zekrom learns Cross Thunder at level 50, and Lightning Strike at level 100. Kyurem, however, just learns Frozen World at level 50, and nothing at all at level 100. Another thing it seemingly just, lacks.

On another factor, think with the topic of color. Kyurem is gray. Likely, when the combined dragon split, Reshiram seemingly took the white color, and Zekrom took the black color. It would only make sense if the original was then, gray. And so, Kyurem, as the waste product, kept a little bit of each, some black and some white, and so still appears gray.

Lets also look at Kyurem's name origin:
    Kyurem's name may be derived from 急冷 kyuurei (rapid cooling, 冷 rei meaning "cold") or ゆき yuki (雪, snow) with the kana reversed. May also be from 零 rei (zero) and 無 mu (nothing).

My ideal, for what the original dragon looked like by the way, is that it was just a bigger, yet much warmer Kyurem. (I.E. not Ice Type. Quite possibly, actually, Normal-Type.) It's also quite possible that the original dragon was also named Kyurem. Think about it. Say there was this nation... Now, say the left 4/9 of the country succeeded. It would remove itself, and it would give itself a new name. Say the right 4/9 of the country also succeeded. It would, again, rename itself. Now, the original 1/9, in the middle, would probably keep it's original name, though it would, however, be a shattered, broken image of what it once was.

I personally think the line in the ruins, "Good or evil isn't all.", may refer to this. Maybe, anyway.

That's my idea, on the back-story of the trio, and Kyurem's involvement, anyway.
    Last edited by m190049; 18th November 2010 at 01:57 AM.

Sentinal of Anistar Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Guys, this is not the place to discuss the mythos behind the energy dragon trio.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Blog Entries

"Eating is receiving life." Love it. XD

Who is this "king?" Could it be pointing to Snorlax Kyurem as the third version mascot? Theres no legendary Pokemon that could fit as the king. Mostly because they're already in a trio that already has a background. Meloetta couldn't be it since it's based on the Muses who are females. It can't be Genesect since it was actually just an experiment by Team Plasma. Victini might be able to fit since it doesn't have much of a background as a legendary.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fudgenuggets View Post
    "Eating is receiving life." Love it. XD

Who is this "king?" Could it be pointing to Snorlax Kyurem as the third version mascot? Theres no legendary Pokemon that could fit as the king. Mostly because they're already in a trio that already has a background. Meloetta couldn't be it since it's based on the Muses who are females. It can't be Genesect since it was actually just an experiment by Team Plasma. Victini might be able to fit since it doesn't have much of a background as a legendary.
    Weoll... It is possible that the orgiginal Dragon came from a meteor hence Kyurem's orgin... IT's very possible as Exluag said... The Old king was a person... and he use the Original Dragon (Who Later become the E-Dragon/Balence Trio)

There is still much we don't know about him and he's definitly going to be the 3rd Version Mascot. (Suicune was only the mascot because Gen II lacked a mascot Trio)and Rayquaza and Giratina didn't have much story before Emerald and Platinum... I say Grey will go into the Balece/Energy Dragon Mythos... and the Sunken Ruins will play a major part...

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast