Underwater Ruins deciphered - Page 10
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Underwater Ruins deciphered

Default Re: Underwater Ruins deciphered

I'm guessing at least Mew might get Multitype from going to the Dream World, maybe Mewtwo and possibly (would make some sense I guess) Unown and Regigas.
    Though most likely the plates were mainly intended so you can use them with an imported Arceus and as type-boosters. As for Kyurem he will likely just get a dual type-booster that might or might not increase his stats by changing his shape as well, if we're lucky there might be a way to "evolve" him into the complete creature in Gen 6 if you have all three dragons by giving him some "essence" of the two others.

I like your idea. I can use a Mew.

Blog Entries
    Follow hurristat On Twitter
    Follow hurristat on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by The Mather1 View Post
    Though most likely the plates were mainly intended so you can use them with an imported Arceus and as type-boosters. As for Kyurem he will likely just get a dual type-booster that might or might not increase his stats by changing his shape as well, if we're lucky there might be a way to "evolve" him into the complete creature in Gen 6 if you have all three dragons by giving him some "essence" of the two others.
    That's exactly what the plates are for.

I'm certain that the Abyssal Ruins have nothing to do with either Mewtwo or Mew.

content reblog tumblr | dumb reblog tumblr | if youre able to figure out like seven or eight of these characters than we are going to be friends.

I agree about that, but seeing how Mew has the DNA of all pokémon but is only a psychic type, it would be resonable that it could in some way change type, the same goes for Mewtwo since it is a clone of Mew, having the same DNA and all.

And Unown and Regigas is due to Unown being living symbols with supposedly limitless power and Regigas being a golem (which in some cases are changed by inserting various implements) of extreme power (pulling the continents and such).

Blog Entries

I agree about that, but seeing how Mew has the DNA of all pokémon but is only a psychic type, it would be resonable that it could in some way change type, the same goes for Mewtwo since it is a clone of Mew, having the same DNA and all.
    I don't think that having the snippets of DNA from all pokemon means that it can change type. IRL, we share something like 75% of our DNA with bananas. Does that mean we can turn into a banana tree? No. So I don't think that Mew can change type.

And Unown and Regigas is due to Unown being living symbols with supposedly limitless power and Regigas being a golem (which in some cases are changed by inserting various implements) of extreme power (pulling the continents and such).
    But Unown aren't cuneiform, they're a version of the Phoenician alphabet -- They spell out things that we can read. And how is Regigigas being a golem play into the Abyssal Ruins at all, not to mention the hidden message?

content reblog tumblr | dumb reblog tumblr | if youre able to figure out like seven or eight of these characters than we are going to be friends.

Unown and Regigigas may have nothing to do with the temple, but nor do the plates. The plates are written in the Latin alphabet, as are Unown (they are not Phoenician as you said). And Regigigas, being a golem, might be what the plates were originally made for. Nope, the plates were actually made using power drawn from Regice, Registeel and Regirock. Coincidence? I think not.
    The power of defeated giants infuses this Plate.
    -Second & tenth plate found.

Oh, and Mew can use every single move in existance except those that are exclusive.

Blog Entries

Unown and Regigigas may have nothing to do with the temple, but nor do the plates. The plates are written in the Latin alphabet, as are Unown (they are not Phoenician as you said).
    Then, uh, why are you bringing up Unown and Regigigas with respect to decoding the message on the walls of the Ruins?

Oh, and Mew can use every single move in existance except those that are exclusive.
    Doesn't mean it can be every type.

In glorious technicolor The Outrage's Avatar
    Blog Entries

That and the fact it can't use exclusive moves kind of puts a damper on the whole 'I have everyone's DNA including that of legendaries that clearly scientists have gotten a DNA sample from even though they were regarded as myth' thing

Because the post before mine theorized on the possibility that some other pokemon than Arceus could get multitype.

And the moves Mew can't use are moves that are taught by special toutors, like Flame Burst and Draco Meteor and moves that are unique to specific legends, like Sacred Fire and Fusion Flare, so it's not that it can't perform the moves, it just has no way to learn them.

Blog Entries

Unown and Regigigas may have nothing to do with the temple, but nor do the plates. The plates are written in the Latin alphabet, as are Unown (they are not Phoenician as you said).
    Then, uh, why are you bringing up Unown and Regigigas with respect to decoding the message on the walls of the Ruins?

Steel Pokémon Master Bulletproof Scales's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The power of defeated giants infuses this Plate.
    Could someone shed some light on the regi's story? The original (japanese) version, if it differs.

1.8m doesn't make a giant. Did they resist getting locked in?
    Apparently they were "too powerful" and couldn't be tamed by the people that worshipped them, did they really have to be sealed in for that?
    When the universe was created, its shards became this Plate
    Now these plates are serious business. They tell an important story and are crazy old. Older than the regis.

What role, if at all, did these little golems play to be important enough to have their power infused in these worldwide scattered plates?

Now I'm going way off topic... Sorry.
    Det ligger tomhylsor i parken
    Våra fötter är en meter över marken

I think it most likely to be Landros. Though...
    could there be three Pokemon we are overlooking? We need to think of all legendary trios, and which one fits the pizza box.

Read Soul Light, a comic by me about spooky stuff!
    Call me Derry, Dermodio, Modio or Sir. Actually, scratch the first 3.
    Formally one of the best dag-nab roleplayers on this website yo.
    Winner of the 2011 Winter RPG Awards for Best Academy RP (Ampiomach Academy),
    Best Character in a Pokemon RP and Best GM in a Pokemon Roleplay

Friend Code- 3067-5323-3960

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletproof Scales View Post
    Could someone shed some light on the regi's story? The original (japanese) version, if it differs.
    That line has nothing to do with the Regis. This is the real legend about the Regis in Sinnoh.

The identity of the giant(s) defeated by Arceus is a complete mystery at this point. It's too bad that someone at Bulbapedia didn't like the idea that the games posed a question without answering it; I guess he or she wasn't a fan of the Ruins of Alph, either.

So, let's see...

Bird Trio- Nehnaw.
    Dog Trio- Nehnaw.
    Regi Trio- Nehnaw.
    Weather Trio- Possible...
    Dragon Trio- Possible...
    Lake Gaurdian Trio- Neh naw.
    Muskateer Trio- Neh Naw.
    Tao Trio- Possible...
    Genie Trio- Possible...
    It's either the last two, in my pinion.

Read Soul Light, a comic by me about spooky stuff!
    Call me Derry, Dermodio, Modio or Sir. Actually, scratch the first 3.
    Formally one of the best dag-nab roleplayers on this website yo.
    Winner of the 2011 Winter RPG Awards for Best Academy RP (Ampiomach Academy),
    Best Character in a Pokemon RP and Best GM in a Pokemon Roleplay

Friend Code- 3067-5323-3960

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletproof Scales View Post

1.8m doesn't make a giant. Did they resist getting locked in?
    Apparently they were "too powerful" and couldn't be tamed by the people that worshipped them, did they really have to be sealed in for that?
    They are giants by mass, seeing how they're almost as wide as they are tall. Also they were not worshiped, however there had been a lot of scientific interrest in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    That line has nothing to do with the Regis. This is the real legend about the Regis in Sinnoh.
    Right away I spot an error in using that thread as a referance, as it refers only to the last thing they did before their slumber and I dubt Snowpoint city is old enough for any part of that legend to be considered ancient.

In this article, they are linked to as the defeated giants, implying that there is other information to back that up.

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast