Trying to understand the Pokewalker

Thread: Trying to understand the Pokewalker

Default Trying to understand the Pokewalker

God help me. I have walked 6600 steps with my Machop through the Rugged Road and obtained 360 Watts, so that's 36 turns on the Poke Radar, according to serebii I should have a 50% chance of finding a Magby as my Machop is fighting type and I've done over 5000 steps. Yet on all 36 tries I didn't get a single Magby. I find this impossible to believe and now severly doubt what Serebii says can anyone try and explain this to me, I doubt this is down to bad luck, I also didn't see any Ponyta's which I was also trying to find and no Geodude's either.

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Trying to understand the Pokewalker

Sorry, all you will find then are Onix, Machop, and Hoot Hoot. You only get three pokemon per stroll.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

So if I returned from stroll, then sent the same Pokemon back, then the Pokemon that appear would be different?

Þæ åsåmste mæn ån þæ sæit Battaman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Some should differ, yes, however some will probably be the same, and it's not certain that will change, but it is the only way to change.

TL;DR, yes.

FC: 2766-8797-7935 Known as Bent in game
    Due to reaching 90 friends om my 3DS, I will not add anyone anymore random people, I'm sorry, don't take it personally.