Trainer PR Videos

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Trainer PR Videos

Default Trainer PR Videos

You may or may not have done this already, but in South Boulevard of Lumiose City there is a building where you can make short ten second videos of yourself and/or your pokemon. I suppose it's the musical/pokestar studios of this generation. If you have made one what do you think of it? I think it's kind of fun, certainly better than the musical anyway. If you want feel free to post yours if you have the means to.

Registered User BigBadButterfree's Avatar

Default Re: Trainer PR Videos

My friend made one, and we die laughing at it every time. She used all the girliest elements possible, and the result is so perfect. My favorite part is how she got the camera to scroll up as her character is walking. It's like some kind of funny model runway XD

...Mine wasn't so great.

Bringing Shinx to Hoenn! Shiny Shinx's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Shiny Shinx's Youtube Channel

I want to do one, and I have all the effects and stuff for it, but I don't know what I should do in the video! Plus I'm a bit to embarassed.

I'm a full time Pokemon Breeder! But please visit, I really do appreciate the help.

The Deceiver Pokemon Team Gaara's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I wish I had more than 3 slots to make one. DX I want like, 11 of these things!

Blog Entries

This is perfect for me and my friends, who picked up pokemon again last gen as something to use to talk smack about. This allows me to talk crap the only way I know how: through imprecisely worded series of non-sensical one-liners. This is certainly a lot more personal than trading my friends derpy pokemon with mail attached to them.

"How do you feel about VICTORY?" "My name is CHAMPION. Nice to meet you."

Plus, we're all pretty big fans of The League, so we love the ability to make slam videos.

"Trubbish is here to stay."

Blog Entries

Follow GastonGibus on Tumblr Visit GastonGibus's Youtube Channel

I made one to show off myself and my starter, Greninja. While I feel it could have been more in-depth (like more than 2 animations for your Pokemon) I really like how it works. It's a fun little distraction when I'm bored. If I have time I'll upload mine here.
    "How can you read this? There's no pictures!"

|No one writes like Gaston!|
    |It's Electric: Cranking it to Eleven || A New Life - For Better or Worse|

I had a lot of fun with mine. I like it, but I wish there were more options. It's what I wanted from the Pokemon Movie Maker from Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Except this time, it was awesome! I hope in the next game (Or in a future update/DLC) I hope we get an extended version of this or possibly an entire Movie Maker like this! But hopefully, if this happens, we'll be in the role of the director, actually making the movie rather than acting it out

I made a new video today because my game character looks like Sailor Moon with those pigtails. I made the girliest video I could. I just wish I had a liepard to make the video more Sailor Moon like.

Easily wears comfy shorts Ravioko's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ravioko's Youtube Channel

I love the PR videos....but at first I thought they were, like, intros that played when you battled a friend online. So it took me awhile to see the point in making one when I found out that was not the case.

The friend code and name on my trainer card is for my Nintendo 3DS, and should be used for communications via Pokemon X and Y

Nintendo ID - AmphiGamer

I love the PR videos, I spent ages making mine and I only have two so far. I wish we had more slots or that we could save them to our memory card somehow. I feel a bit sad that if I want to make a fourth or fifth one I'll have to overwrite the ones I've already made.

I also wish they could be longer but that's a relatively minor complaint, as well as the fact that my second video doesn't sync up properly when I play it back.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueEspeon View Post
    I had a lot of fun with mine. I like it, but I wish there were more options. It's what I wanted from the Pokemon Movie Maker from Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Except this time, it was awesome! I hope in the next game (Or in a future update/DLC) I hope we get an extended version of this or possibly an entire Movie Maker like this! But hopefully, if this happens, we'll be in the role of the director, actually making the movie rather than acting it out
    But you can make the video like a director?

Putting this behind a spoiler tag because I don't know if it counts as a spoiler or not:

Caught in a lab romance~ Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

I spent like half an hour making one with Archen one day when I found out you could include Pokemon in them. All for a 10 second clip of my trainer dancing around and a dumb flightless bird with some music and sound effects. It was worth it.

I really wish there was more you could do with them though?? I don't mean in creating them, I mean like how someone above suggested that if it played as an intro video when you challenged a friend to a battle or something. It's kind of tedious and annoying to have to request to view them (though I do like watching my friends' :D). This was a cute little feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Araragi Hakase View Post
    It's kind of tedious and annoying to have to request to view them (though I do like watching my friends' :D). This was a cute little feature.
    I agree. I nearly died of awkwardness when I first tapped on "watch trainer video" for some random person on my friends' list and it told me they were being sent a request. It would be so much more fun if they were easier to share like that. I don't understand why the privacy around it, you can't really add custom text as far as I know so the most personal caption is your trainer name, which is public anyway.
    Team Gaara likes this.

The Deceiver Pokemon Team Gaara's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hex Maniac View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Araragi Hakase View Post
    It's kind of tedious and annoying to have to request to view them (though I do like watching my friends' :D). This was a cute little feature.
    I agree. I nearly died of awkwardness when I first tapped on "watch trainer video" for some random person on my friends' list and it told me they were being sent a request. It would be so much more fun if they were easier to share like that. I don't understand why the privacy around it, you can't really add custom text as far as I know so the most personal caption is your trainer name, which is public anyway.
    OMG, this. Seriously, why do I have to ask and why does someone else have to allow me to view their video? Especially since there's a setting for public videos. If it's set to public, I should just be able to watch it and if it's private, then it won't be available. This request sending is so unnecessary.

Blog Entries

Agreed, agreed, agreed. I don't get why the public setting even exists. For the record, if you ever see a Bethany on the passersby from the UK, feel free to send a request! I think PR Videos are hilarious, my sister and I spent about an hour directing mine xD

That video editor thing could work as Contest entrance maker if it would allow to make a bit longer videos. Either in Kalos next game or Hoenn remake.
    Berrenta likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast