Trainer Customization - Page 2

Page 2 of 72 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Like Tree859Likes

Thread: Trainer Customization

Default Re: Trainer Customization

Trainer Customization? I'd be all for it! (Actually hoped for it) Esp. since that PC is a tad too generic for my liking.

It's definitely a great idea, but I've always liked the player characters as they were.

I can't wait to see the player character artworks. A blonde female player character will be a first, too. All previous have been black/brown or blue (Krys).
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayde View Post
    "OH HOT DAMN! LOOK AT THAT FUCKING BELL! IT'S SMALL AND CUTE AND HAS A FUCKING RIBBON ON IT'S FUCKING HEAD! BACK THIS PARTY VAN UP! I GOTTA CATCH THAT SHIT!!"

Because I like Tophats Tophat Dragoneye's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky505 View Post
    Saw these on Serebii Forums. No glasses in one, glasses in the other.
    When I see these pictures, it definitely looks like we'll get customization of clothing and accessories, even if it's only a small evidence.
    Revolutionaryverse

Many thanks to Blue Dragon for the signature

ONE-shot: Forced into Retirement

Visit Rainbow's Youtube Channel

The day I can make my trainer black will be a great day. Too bad it'll never happen.

Oh well, tiny customization is okay too.
    Catzeye and ShinyRiolu like this.

I so much want customization (those shades suck digletts)! Buying clothes at Dept. Store or receiving them from NPCs for completing various sidequests and even getting rare ones as DLC. That would be some kind of reward for doing certain not-so-import ant things like seals were back to 4th gen (not those mediocre Ethers and Berries for completing Habitats or showing certain PKMNs in BW2). Though I highly doubt that Game Freak will treat us with this option. They remind me of Apple: leaving for the future some feature they can implement now just so the next game won't be "featureless". Idk, I just confused
    pastafari likes this.

Creature - Rat Cleric ImperialSunlight's Avatar

Visit ImperialSunlight's Youtube Channel

I hope so, I really don't like the male trainer shown in the trailer. The female one looked nice, though.
    "A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving." -Lao Tzu
    URPG STATS | The Sunless - 0

Definitely an "F" ticket! Shiny Porygon's Avatar

Customisation would be most welcome. Seriously, you can customise your secret base/villa/Dream World home but not change your character's clothes? You can dress up your Pokémon but not yourself? One of the most egregious inconsistencies in the series, and one I'd love to see an end to.

Somalian Anarchy Leader! Please Understand's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Please Understand on Tumblr Visit Please Understand's Youtube Channel

I think the way it'll work is that you start off with some customization options, and you can change it via the mirror, and as the game progresses, you unlock more stuff, like, say, Seals. And this can be used with DLC to get more customization options, like say Red's hat, or May's shirt.
    Planky likes this.
    Why are you looking here? There is nothing here.

Blog Entries

I hope there is trainer costumization. I always played as the female character (except for Black, because Hilda looks terrible) and I really want to play as a female in Pokémon X and Y... But I don't really like the design of the new female MC. :/ Maybe her design will grow on me, but right now she looks a bit boring.

Rawr! I iz da Kwaken! Polkadot Jolteon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I so hope so! Finally, after all this time...!

There's a huge thread on Serebii about just this. And one of their main points is since France is the fashion capitol of the world it'd be really stupid to not use that to this games advantage. But seriously I don't see anything wrong with customization of skin color. Iris is black no one complained about her.. or did they? Either way people need to stop being so sensitive, it's like Derpy Hooves. One person complains it ruins it for everyone. Jynx I get, Jynx is just wow. But seriously i'm tired of seeing a planet full of only white people lol. Living in America you get so use to all the different people you see on a daily basis.

Blog Entries

Customizing the player character would be a nice perk. Most likely to be limited it to accessories and certain clothes, but it wouldn't be impossible to take it as far as skin tone. Not easy, but not impossible. It would be pretty cool for the player character to purchase or earn new clothing items like new hats, jackets, shades, etc. Heck, if they could do even new hairstyles, that'd be pretty cool. But, either way, if they have some form of character customization, I'll be quite content with that.
    Best Game Characters of all Time: Ryu 3, Nina 3, Ryu 2, Nina 2, Rei, Ratchet, Talwyn, Princess Pride, Megaman.EXE, Elecman.EXE, Bass. EXE, Tails, Geo, Sonia, Pit

Best Anime Characters of all Time: Van, Fiona, Irvine, Cynthia, Yugi, Tea, Joey, Dark Magician Girl, Kuriboh, Yuma, Astral, Number 39: Utopia, May, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango

I apply Felix's Law: "Smile, tomorrow could be worse."

Drama queen/Bug master PrettyVenomoth's Avatar

yes please. the kid was wearing diffrent outfits in 3 diffrent scenes so it looks a done deal.

although changing colour is a big no no they wont let us change from a white colour in fear of being called racists !!

Blog Entries

Changing the hair color would me than enough to me.

Stars, Rainbows and Stars Chronos's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The male PC's design is bad. I don't even think seeing the official art can save it. Please, let there be customization.

Page 2 of 72 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast