The Top 10 Reasons Why Lance is an Awful Person - Page 5

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 154

Thread: The Top 10 Reasons Why Lance is an Awful Person

  1. #61
    Mistake Maker FlamingKratos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    L.A California
    Posts
    612
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Top 10 Reasons Why Lance is an Awful Person

    Quote Originally Posted by PkmnTrainer Ash View Post
    LOL LANCE this guy just pwned u wit ur haked dritinis sinse he beat kento & u were better...

    League Champion material, that guy is.

    Lance isn't THAT bad of a guy. He's a skilled dood with sweet experience...You can't say Lance doesn't mean well, despite having questionable resources. I mean, let's get real. In the Pokemon World, mystery still surrounds evolution in itself. I've come across many a wild Kakuna at Level 9. In the "world", maybe his Pokemon just loved and trusted him enough to evolve early. The guy that he blasted with that janky Hyper Beam was in Team Rocket, and you don't know for a fact if he was unarmed or not. >_> Never know, man. Team Rocket plays dirty, no matter the circumstances. Lance has been 'round the block with them long enough to know not to mess around wit dem fools.

    Again, maybe questionable resources with his Pokemon, but a man with good intentions no less.

    Lance for congressman.

    Lmfao.

    im quite positive that my level 60 shint tranitar owned him with outrage and rockslide he couldent beat me if his life depended on it.

  2. #62
    Wynaut Trainer PkmnTrainer Ash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    13

    Default Re: The Top 10 Reasons Why Lance is an Awful Person

    Quote Originally Posted by King of nidos View Post
    SERIOUSLY! WHO GETS THE HYPER BEAM TO THE FACE! god you mentiond it 3 pages ago and I AM STILL ON EDGE
    Haha!!! Reminds me of the Dane Cook sketch where he explains how you talk about a woman dying getting hit in the face with a tire.
    Follow my Pokemon adventures on Twitter. JenovasWitness .
    AIM: oJenovasWitnesso
    Ashley~Soulsilver FC: 4598 2031 5949
    Ash~Platinum FC: 3738 5541 1840

  3. #63
    Wynaut Trainer PkmnTrainer Ash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    13

    Default Re: The Top 10 Reasons Why Lance is an Awful Person

    Quote Originally Posted by FlamingKratos View Post
    im quite positive that my level 60 shint tranitar owned him with outrage and rockslide he couldent beat me if his life depended on it.
    Okay, dude, frsrsly.

    xD
    Follow my Pokemon adventures on Twitter. JenovasWitness .
    AIM: oJenovasWitnesso
    Ashley~Soulsilver FC: 4598 2031 5949
    Ash~Platinum FC: 3738 5541 1840

  4. #64
    Dragon Master Champion Lance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Indigo Plateau
    Posts
    425

    Default Re: The Top 10 Reasons Why Lance is an Awful Person

    "Hacked" is a silly way of putting it. They're underleveled, but so are many evolved Pokemon you can find in the wild. The designers put it in, so it's legal by definition.

    And there's no reason to assume that the Dragonite he has at the Rocket base is the same as any of his Dragonite in the League battle.
    "You know that dragons are mythical Pokémon! They’re hard to catch and raise, but their powers are superior!" - Lance

    Princess of Hoenn id peperit.

  5. #65
    Lt.
    Lt. is offline
    Powerful Foaming Clenser! Lt.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In Vermillion Gym
    Posts
    794
    Blog Entries
    45

    Default Re: The Top 10 Reasons Why Lance is an Awful Person

    Why do you keep avoiding my question!? God, your skipping around it like...like a...like a ice skater or something!
    Avatar made by Fullmetal
    I have claimed
    Ninetails: Rydel Guy:

    White FC:3224 4959 6211.
    Silver:5328 3164 4969

  6. #66
    I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    With Feliciano, my true love
    Posts
    35,471
    Blog Entries
    256

    Default Re: The Top 10 Reasons Why Lance is an Awful Person



    Aptly labeled as "Jesus Christ Lance!"

    Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

  7. #67
    Wynaut Trainer PkmnTrainer Ash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    13

    Default Re: The Top 10 Reasons Why Lance is an Awful Person

    Quote Originally Posted by Champion Lance View Post
    "Hacked" is a silly way of putting it. They're underleveled, but so are many evolved Pokemon you can find in the wild. The designers put it in, so it's legal by definition.

    And there's no reason to assume that the Dragonite he has at the Rocket base is the same as any of his Dragonite in the League battle.
    Right? Christ, "YOU'RE AWESOME SO YOU MUST HAXXOR." Awesome can't come with some kind of controversy nowadays.
    Follow my Pokemon adventures on Twitter. JenovasWitness .
    AIM: oJenovasWitnesso
    Ashley~Soulsilver FC: 4598 2031 5949
    Ash~Platinum FC: 3738 5541 1840

  8. #68
    Wynaut Trainer PkmnTrainer Ash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    13

    Default Re: The Top 10 Reasons Why Lance is an Awful Person

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuutakesh! View Post

    Aptly labeled as "Jesus Christ Lance!"
    ...xDD That IS extremely funny.
    Last edited by PkmnTrainer Ash; 13th April 2010 at 12:05 AM. Reason: Nooo @ quoting pictures
    Follow my Pokemon adventures on Twitter. JenovasWitness .
    AIM: oJenovasWitnesso
    Ashley~Soulsilver FC: 4598 2031 5949
    Ash~Platinum FC: 3738 5541 1840

  9. #69
    I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    With Feliciano, my true love
    Posts
    35,471
    Blog Entries
    256

    Default Re: The Top 10 Reasons Why Lance is an Awful Person

    Found it on Let's Play Pokemon Crystal by Red Chocobo or something like that.

    Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

  10. #70
    Dragon Master Champion Lance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Indigo Plateau
    Posts
    425

    Default Re: The Top 10 Reasons Why Lance is an Awful Person

    Quote Originally Posted by King of nidos View Post
    Why do you keep avoiding my question!? God, your skipping around it like...like a...like a ice skater or something!
    Ice? Ice? If you wanted the hyper beam to the face, you should have just asked. There was no need for such vile slander.
    "You know that dragons are mythical Pokémon! They’re hard to catch and raise, but their powers are superior!" - Lance

    Princess of Hoenn id peperit.

  11. #71
    Allons-y! PKMN Trainer Faye's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    3,085

    Default Re: The Top 10 Reasons Why Lance is an Awful Person

    Quote Originally Posted by Champion Lance View Post
    "Hacked" is a silly way of putting it. They're underleveled, but so are many evolved Pokemon you can find in the wild. The designers put it in, so it's legal by definition.

    And there's no reason to assume that the Dragonite he has at the Rocket base is the same as any of his Dragonite in the League battle.
    The thing is that no player should be able to get an under-leveled Dragonite in the wild. Not legitimately, at least. There is no excuse, Champion Lance. ._. Steve and Wallace didn't have to hack THEIR Pokemon to win...
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

  12. #72
    Leopard Owner Trainer Yusuf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Under the sun
    Posts
    2,860
    Blog Entries
    46

    Default Re: The Top 10 Reasons Why Lance is an Awful Person

    I believe his Dragonite evolved because of Radio signals that forced Magicarp to evolve into Gyarados. Yeah, this is my Epileptic Tree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellwarden View Post
    So....everyone is happy that a "Deux Ex Machina" is being taken down with another Deux Ex Machina....
    Quote Originally Posted by Iteru
    You know, it would be hilarious if Harley did get a sex change and became Langley.
    Youtube account, DA account, SerebiiForums account, Tinypic account, Imageshack account, Photobucket account,Smogon account, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

  13. #73
    Cuter in real life Iteru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kent, England
    Posts
    10,733
    Blog Entries
    86

    Default Re: The Top 10 Reasons Why Lance is an Awful Person

    Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    I believe his Dragonite evolved because of Radio signals that forced Magicarp to evolve into Gyarados. Yeah, this is my Epileptic Tree.
    Lance takes advantage of other people's evil deeds.

    He is no nice guy.

  14. #74
    Mistake Maker FlamingKratos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    L.A California
    Posts
    612
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Top 10 Reasons Why Lance is an Awful Person

    well after reading a lot of your reply's to my comments, i noticed one thing as king of nidos put it "Why do you keep avoiding my question!? ... " if he is such cool guy as you say then there must be a logical reason he has to hack. (and might i add he hacks still looses that is just noob if you ask me) and yes i wont deny that you can find Lvl 15 dragonair in the safari zone but lvl 40 dragonite. with hyper beam never the less.if that's the case i will go right now. excuse my sarcasm . i find it funny how some of you defend him here where there are people that really don't like him here. and when there is a completely different thread saying he is the most awesome. why not go there?



    Ryuutakesh!: thats a perfect reenactment

  15. #75
    Registered User derian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    976
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: The Top 10 Reasons Why Lance is an Awful Person

    Maybe there's some dragonite island where they're all level 40 and up and only lance knows the exact coordinates to get there!

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •