Completely original. I edited out some of the swears I originally had in my rant. Basically, five minutes of rage after the Mahogany Rocket HQ converted into words.
10) He clearly cheats. His Dragonite in Mahogany Town is level 40, even though Dragonair evolves at level 55.
9) He used Hyper Beam on an unarmed, un-Pokemon-using shopkeeper in order to bully him. Hyper Beam is an energy beam that deals 150 damage before modifiers take effect. He's lucky the shopkeeper didn't die.
8) He refuses, on the other hand, to use Hyper Beam on inanimate, nonsentient metal doors which are password-locked, instead running around a three-floor base to collect said passwords.
7) Furthermore, while inside said base, he doesn't actually attack anyone. He just kind of runs around and battles only four people, two of whom he battles with the player in a double battle.
6) His battle techniques are a piece of shit. He simply spams Fly.
5) By spamming Fly, he forces the enemy Pokemon (BOTH of them) to attack the player's Pokemon every other turn.
4) He even spams Fly when his Dragonite is paralyzed, resulting in a 50% chance that he left the player's pokemon open for damage for no reason, as the paralysis forces Fly to fail.
3) He meets Silver, the Player's Rival, and dominates him, even though he doesn't affect the events in Mahogany at all; on the flip side, he can't even handle taking on a Rocket Executive for the Player.
2) He dresses like a douchebag, like a f***ing bat. For a Dragon Master, he could take a few lessons in style from Claire.
1) Finally, he uses three (count them, THREE) Dragonites during the Player's Championship battle with him; they're all hacked (levels 49, 49, and 50); and they all have the same moveset, excluding one move. None of these different moves even receive a STAB bonus.
Edit: If this isn't kosher for the forum or in the wrong forum, please move it. Nothing I read gave an indication that it violated any rules, but I probably missed something. Sorry in advance!