Thursday, April 15th Update Speculation - Page 9

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Thursday, April 15th Update Speculation

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Thursday, April 15th Update Speculation

Quote Originally Posted by Farfetched View Post
    Has anyone thought of the possibility that the full back sprites of Z. and Z. are just part of the intro to the game?

In my opinion, i don't like them all that much. But who cares about my opinion.
    no. Since the coro coro scans clearly say they are the battle scenes.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheKam1993 View Post
    I bet that the blonde head girl is your rival.
    She just looks like another NPC blocking the sign or your exit until you finish a event or read the sign.

What are those blue things? At first I thought they were Zubat however they look like rain drops.

Also..Is that a crystal cave? Have we had that before? Or am I thinking of Harvest Moon?

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

they're floating rocks.

Or electric discharges. Depends on what blue things you mean.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

They definitely look like sparks. It's probably a cave full of electric types.

Staff member at The PokéMasters (Forums - Facebook page)
    Joined April 5, 2005

Blog Entries

I'm talking about the swirly things that just float around the screen, not the rocks.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Somari View Post
    Also..Is that a crystal cave? Have we had that before? Or am I thinking of Harvest Moon?
    That's what I said on page 5 (I think that's the right page) except someone else said that's been done somewhere before, or at least they thought, so I also put, on that same page, that it could be Quartz Cave.

Then I put a very crazy theory about that cave being the "new" underground!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuutakesh! View Post
    they're floating rocks.

Or electric discharges. Depends on what blue things you mean.
    mayb its because the mountain is magnetcic?

I don't know where to post this, my apologies.

This probably has no relevance yet until the region has been announced, but by the look of the pictures i have a gut feeling that the routes may be pretty long. It seems like GF super sized everything, so why not right?

but this is my opinion and everyone hates my theories and ideas, so who cares.
    I don't calculate stat values, nor do I care about natures. I just catch my Pokemon the way they are, and play the game normally. If you agree copy and paste this into your sig.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Farfetched View Post
    I don't know where to post this, my apologies.

This probably has no relevance yet until the region has been announced, but by the look of the pictures i have a gut feeling that the routes may be pretty long. It seems like GF super sized everything, so why not right?

but this is my opinion and everyone hates my theories and ideas, so who cares.
    I personally hope Gen V's region is more expansive, yeah. Longer routes and more to do as you're travelling along them, more in-depth cities and towns with more buildings to actually go into, etc.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TM2-Megatron View Post
    I personally hope Gen V's region is more expansive, yeah. Longer routes and more to do as you're travelling along them, more in-depth cities and towns with more buildings to actually go into, etc.
    I get what you mean. When I walk in Jubilife, it feels so small for a city that's considered big! I want a giant city where it feels so street-wise and edgy! The same goes for the forests! I wanna walk in them for a long, long time, especially at night!

Oh yeah...

Hunting for Rare Candies Jirachi's Wish's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Jirachi's Wish On Twitter

Hehe, I remember when people used to complain about long routes, and how they made the game much harder. XD Hoenn & Sinnoh to be exact. I really like the city, but I hope it has enough NPC to make the city not seem like a ghost town, whether you can talk to the NPCs or not.
    My X Team:
    (Lv.64)(Lv.62)(Lv.61)(Lv.61)(Lv.64)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jirachi's Wish View Post
    Hehe, I remember when people used to complain about long routes, and how they made the game much harder. XD Hoenn & Sinnoh to be exact. I really like the city, but I hope it has enough NPC to make the city not seem like a ghost town, whether you can talk to the NPCs or not.
    I think it was mostly Hoenn's water routes that inspired a ton of criticism. Personally, I enjoyed them; and they had a bit more of that "something to do along the way" that I mentioned with regards to Gen V. There were a few small islands, and then places you could dive under and explore the Ocean's floor. And if you just hurried along them the first time, it gave you a bit more to explore and look at after beating the Elite 4.

I was dissapointed tha the water routes were practically non-existent in Gen IV, and with the removal of the out-of-battle Dive function. They could've just downgraded it from an HM to a TM (like flash), and had some patches in Sinnoh's water areas that you could dive under, leading to more areas to explore.

Hunting for Rare Candies Jirachi's Wish's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Jirachi's Wish On Twitter

I think it was mostly Hoenn's water routes that inspired a ton of criticism. Personally, I enjoyed them; and they had a bit more of that "something to do along the way" that I mentioned with regards to Gen V. There were a few small islands, and then places you could dive under and explore the Ocean's floor. And if you just hurried along them the first time, it gave you a bit more to explore and look at after beating the Elite 4.

I was dissapointed tha the water routes were practically non-existent in Gen IV, and with the removal of the out-of-battle Dive function. They could've just downgraded it from an HM to a TM (like flash), and had some patches in Sinnoh's water areas that you could dive under, leading to more areas to explore.
    Yeah, depending on the region, I think dive could make a comeback not only for ocean use, but maybe it can be used in pools of water in caves to access underwater portions or to go farther in caves.
    My X Team:
    (Lv.64)(Lv.62)(Lv.61)(Lv.61)(Lv.64)

Concerning the water routes from RSE. I quite enjoyed them, i agree that they were long, but there was an UBER amount to do.

I have another feeling that dive will not be disposed of again with this generation. It seems like this game will be more ranger-ish (i guess that would be the right word to use) in terms of adventure. Which brings up why i think the routes will be longer...
    I don't calculate stat values, nor do I care about natures. I just catch my Pokemon the way they are, and play the game normally. If you agree copy and paste this into your sig.

Archers for your Arches.. xRubyx's Avatar

Is there a clear image of the two main characters yet??

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast