Third Version? - Page 137
Page 137 of 144 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 2156

Thread: Third Version?

Default Re: Third Version?

Quote Originally Posted by sonic10158 View Post
    I guess, like Platinum got the distortion world, Grey would get a place that is empty where you can find a special Kyurem?
    IMO that would be too similar to Plat.

Also we can look at previous game gens here.

Gen 4 had Dialga and Palkia in Plat with Giratinas origin form

Im not going to metion HGold/SSilver, they had both legendaries in the anyway,just at different point.

Emerald Had G and K in it.

Maybe you can choose who you want like in HG/SS's Palikia Dialga Giratina event.Or Latios and Latias im Emerald.

I like that idea,im going with that =)

MegaEvolutionMegaProfesr! League's Avatar
    Blog Entries

@Kingmate There you go.

Because the one-on-one battle with N needs to be retained, Grey should allow you to choose your Dragon--either through various "points" throughout the plot, all influencing the outcome, or at the climactic battle.

This battle is what makes Gen 5 rather unique, in that obtaining the signature legend isn't the highest point of events as far as "saving the world" goes. (Meanwhile, in Gens 3 & 4, the 3rd version merely replaced the mascots of the first versions with their own mascot--Grey can do differently, in that Kyurem can be added onto the plot, and obtained after one of the others.)
    Dedicated "RingOfEndlessDerpShipping " shipper!

Besides being a strange (retired) battler with a storied (I've been everywhere, man!), legendary, mythical, exaggerated, and relatively unknown career... well, that's it. I plan on writing stories though. And oh! I play games (maker of this fun one).

And I take hoedowns seriously. (And oh, pachiba, WHERE ARE YOU!?!?)

Blog Entries

What if they change things up and you get NEITHER Zekrom nor Reshiram? Instead, you have to face off against both of them with Kyurem? Say N revives them both and is preparing to unleash them upon Unova, so you have to find and catch Kyurem in order balance them out. After getting Kyurem (however they would handle that), you go to the dragon tower and the two dragons form themselves and you have to use the Void Dragon to defeat them. Maybe merely being in their presence would give Kyurem the go-juice to become more like the original dragon, giving you the edge against Zekrom and Reshiram. Idk, just a thought.

EDIT: However, I would think/hope that both would be available during the postgame, having flown off after their defeat to separate parts of the region or something. I really like being able to get all the trio members within the third version.

Quote Originally Posted by Oz37 View Post
    What if they change things up and you get NEITHER Zekrom nor Reshiram? Instead, you have to face off against both of them with Kyurem? Say N revives them both and is preparing to unleash them upon Unova, so you have to find and catch Kyurem in order balance them out. After getting Kyurem (however they would handle that), you go to the dragon tower and the two dragons form themselves and you have to use the Void Dragon to defeat them. Maybe merely being in their presence would give Kyurem the go-juice to become more like the original dragon, giving you the edge against Zekrom and Reshiram. Idk, just a thought.

EDIT: However, I would think/hope that both would be available during the postgame, having flown off after their defeat to separate parts of the region or something. I really like being able to get all the trio members within the third version.
    That's how I see it. Kinda do what we had to do in Emerald and find Rayquaza to silence Kyogre and Groudon. You just battle them with Kyurem, drive them off and maybe catch them later.

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best". -Karen

"For every pokemon there is a purpose and a time when it can shine under the sun." -Blue1225

I was playing White recently and I noticed something peculiar N says:

By "separating black and white" he could mean people and Pokemon or Reshiram and Zekrom. Either way it's pretty obvious what the third version will be called (if it's made).

Sorry if this has been posted before, I haven't read much of this thread.

MegaEvolutionMegaProfesr! League's Avatar
    Blog Entries

@PrezEvilNo one expects you read 130+ pages, haha. It's a good mention though, and I don't recall it being brought up.

It also relates to my idea in the post atop this page: Kyurem can be initially whole at the start of Gray!
    Dedicated "RingOfEndlessDerpShipping " shipper!

Besides being a strange (retired) battler with a storied (I've been everywhere, man!), legendary, mythical, exaggerated, and relatively unknown career... well, that's it. I plan on writing stories though. And oh! I play games (maker of this fun one).

And I take hoedowns seriously. (And oh, pachiba, WHERE ARE YOU!?!?)

Quote Originally Posted by PrezEvil View Post

By "separating black and white" he could mean people and Pokemon or Reshiram and Zekrom. Either way it's pretty obvious what the third version will be called (if it's made).

That's exactly what I thought when I first got to that part in the game. 1)A hint at a 3rd game and 2)a hint at the connection between the Tao Trio. The idea that the Black(Zekrom) and White(Reshiram) were initially 1 and were separated into 2 distinct beings. Then there was a little something left over(Kyurem). This also hints that there was originally a "perfect/whole" form of Kyurem, before the split occured. The question i've been wondering is, would it be possible to get back to that perfect form somehow?

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best". -Karen

"For every pokemon there is a purpose and a time when it can shine under the sun." -Blue1225

Humanity's Stongest Shiny Celebi's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter

Its possible that we might see the "perfect form" of Kyurem sometime in Gray. How this will be included is anyone's guess. Im sure it involves Reshiram, Zekrom and Kyurem being all together in some way though.

I poke your snoot UnovaCastaway's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Does anybody else think that Gray will be a sequel to BW with its own plot, instead of a rehash like the other third versions? Game Freak did tinker with the standard game formula this time around, and with the deeper storyline and multiple sequel hooks in the postgame, it wouldn't seem too out of the ordinary.

Ghetsis would be on the loose trying to find Kyurem, the Shadow Triad would be around, and N would return at a specific plot point with his dragon. (the dragon would be chosen by the player answering a black or white question similar to the Lati@s in Emerald) N would let you catch his dragon, and the other would be in Dragonspiral Tower.

^I don't know. I still think GF would stick with the usual formula and simply add elements into the storyline. With this sequel you're thinking of are you saying it'll take place after the first game? I assume then that it'd pick up right after our character defeated the League? The problem with that is that unless they made it an expansion pack, we'd be starting a game, where we were the most powerful trainer, but we'd have level 5 pokemon.

Humanity's Stongest Shiny Celebi's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter

Im not sure it would be a sequal in the way UnovaCastaway described, but It'll probably be similar in that Ghetsis will probably be after Kyurem. As for the other two dragons I think it'll be either:
    1. N gets both of them and you have to use Kyurem to get them back.When you beat him he will release both dragons.
    2. N gets one dragon and you get the other, when you defeat him, he'll release it.
    As for the sages and the Shadow Triad, Id like to battle them in Gray. That would be much better than simply finding them and having them hand over a TM. They should make them not easy to defeat either, to make that worth it.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by UnovaCastaway View Post
    Does anybody else think that Gray will be a sequel to BW with its own plot, instead of a rehash like the other third versions? Game Freak did tinker with the standard game formula this time around, and with the deeper storyline and multiple sequel hooks in the postgame, it wouldn't seem too out of the ordinary.
    I think that would be the best course of action for Gray Version. BW left me wanting more. I want to know more about N and his past, and where he went. I just don't know how the plot of Gray would start.

◓Gypsy Vanner Horse Kyuuketsuki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I doubt the Ghetsis story will be finished.

But regarding Forest/City, I think it would be both in the same area. Grey Area will be half-modernised, with a "Safari-Zone"-esque area. People of an area will argue to expand their own area in their dialogue, preferably by ridiculous argument reminiscent of "They're comfy and easy to wear!"; I would like to see that.

Puzzle & Dragons Addict Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Add Joshawott on Linkedin Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by PrezEvil View Post

Actually, by "separating black and white" I think he just means separating humans from Pokémon.

But yeah, that really hit me as a hint to the third version being called Grey/Gray as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue1225 View Post
    That's exactly what I thought when I first got to that part in the game. 1)A hint at a 3rd game and 2)a hint at the connection between the Tao Trio. The idea that the Black(Zekrom) and White(Reshiram) were initially 1 and were separated into 2 distinct beings. Then there was a little something left over(Kyurem). This also hints that there was originally a "perfect/whole" form of Kyurem, before the split occured. The question i've been wondering is, would it be possible to get back to that perfect form somehow?
    Maybe somthing like a orb to transform him into his 'perfect' form.

Problem is they have already use Reshiram and Zekrom,I dont see how they can use his 'perfect' form and still retain both R/Z.

Unless you cant get them at all.