Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree454Likes

Thread: Things You Hate About New Generations Approaching

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter
    Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Things You Hate About New Generations Approaching

The absolute worst thing about new generations approaching is not the older fans complaining about them, the worst part is the WAIT for them, which is often extremely long, and feels like several years, this will be the longest one since it's not until around the very end of the year that it will happen, and it's only January, which makes the wait even longer than ever.

Quote Originally Posted by 97SaturnSL1 View Post
    I hate seeing and guessing what "Improvements" they try to do to the anime
    They always say things like that, but the anime almost never changes at all, it refuses to change.
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

Blog Entries

Because we have to wait so long for new information, discussions become rather repetitive. It makes it hard to choose which topics are worth keeping up with.
    UnovaCastaway and Owain like this.

Claims: , , Turboblaze, Fusion Flare ➝ icon/banner ★ pixiv

Waiting for the games to come out.

Blog Entries

I have a few things I highly dislike about a new generation coming:

1. People who assume just because I suggest an idea I am completely inflexible on it, or people who just automatically dismiss even the slightest possibility of it.
    2. (On the flip side of above) People who are actually completely inflexible even if its an extremely Farfetch'd idea.
    3.People who as soon as the new main series games are announced begin to speculate about either a third game or remakes of past gens.
    4. The wait

Please Help Hatch My Team :) I do my best to repay the favor but im sorry if i miss you

Berry Incinerator Heatmor C. Dawson's Avatar

People that complain that new generations are coming out at all; i.e., genwunners. And contrary to what Pokememes' residents say, they do exist.

I dislike it when some people complain that the metagame is getting ruined even before the actual game is released! I personally like the addition of new Pokémon because it adds more variety to teams.

Blog Entries
    Follow RainbowSylveon On Twitter Add RainbowSylveon on Facebook
    Follow RainbowSylveon on Tumblr Visit RainbowSylveon's Youtube Channel

The wait. Good lord, it's maddening sometimes.
    Pokefanforever likes this.
    Claims: Oshawott, Ice Body, Magmarizer, Griseous Orb (July 1, 2012) Cross Poison (September 26, 2012)

Tumblr | Twitter | Playthrough Blog

Fennekindle ==> RainbowSylveon

Proud Pokeservative! 97SaturnSL1's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Robo-Floatzel View Post

They always say things like that, but the anime almost never changes at all, it refuses to change.
    When it does change its usually not for the good in my thoughts.

Also i dislike seeing the new human cast which has continuly been mostly a let down to me because some of the human cast have become more bizzare and not a prefered styling of my thoughts. most noteably, Benga and Zinzolin were the most bizzare game characters for gen5 reminding me of the Tazmanian Devil from Loony Tunes and N'Gin from the Crash Bandicoot series Rspectivly.
    Soran and Riku were the most bizzarest for the Anime because...really do i need to explain more? But yea. the New humans really damer my enthusiasm for the next gens

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter
    Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by 97SaturnSL1 View Post

When it does change its usually not for the good in my thoughts.

Also i dislike seeing the new human cast which has continuly been mostly a let down to me because some of the human cast have become more bizzare and not a prefered styling of my thoughts. most noteably, Benga and Zinzolin were the most bizzare game characters for gen5 reminding me of the Tazmanian Devil from Loony Tunes and N'Gin from the Crash Bandicoot series Rspectivly.
    Soran and Riku were the most bizzarest for the Anime because...really do i need to explain more? But yea. the New humans really damer my enthusiasm for the next gens
    I can agree with you on the anime, it refuses to change from it's usual format that it's been using for 15 years so far, and when the anime DOES change, it's often not for the better, just look at all the complaints made about Best Wishes so far.

And the Pokemon themselves aren't bizarre already? I mean, this is Pokemon after all and bizarre things happen all the time in a world populated by superpowered animals etc. But I do agree with you on that too, the human characters are starting to look less and less like normal human beings, just look at Ghetsis for instance, what kind of real life person dresses like that (asides from Lady Gaga and the late Colonel Muammar Gaddafi, who was known for wearing all sorts of weird outfits). I remember back in the earlier generations, the gym leaders and everyone dressed pretty normally back then. I'm guessing that Game Freak is trying to be more original with the character designs, but they have gone too far at times.
    Last edited by Robo-Floatzel; 11th January 2013 at 09:41 PM.
    97SaturnSL1 and Chiss like this.
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

Proud Pokeservative! 97SaturnSL1's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I can agree with you on the anime, it refuses to change from it's usual format that it's been using for 15 years so far, and when the anime DOES change, it's often not for the better, just look at all the complaints made about Best Wishes so far.

And the Pokemon themselves aren't bizarre already? I mean, this is Pokemon after all and bizarre things happen all the time in a world populated by superpowered animals etc. But I do agree with you on that too, the human characters are starting to look less and less like normal human beings, just look at Ghetsis for instance, what kind of real life person dresses like that (asides from Lady Gaga and the late Colonel Muammar Gaddafi, who was known for wearing all sorts of weird outfits). I remember back in the earlier Generations, the gym leaders and everyone dressed pretty normally back then. I'm guessing that Game Freak is trying to be more original with the character designs, but they have gone too far at times.

the pokemon havent really progressed over generations to become more bizzare. there were weird ones in every gen just as there were epic ones. there were some pretty bizzare pokemon back in gen 1 while gen 4 had some of the most coolest pokemon such as Lucario Pachirisu, buizel, floatzel, ect. People wise, after seeing dawn back for DP i had stared to loose my fondness of the avatars (i was impressed with hilbert and hilda though), then when nate (yawn) and Rosa came along, it was Meh... Im not impressed the slightest with the Gen 6 character who looks like hilbert and nate combinded which i disliked due to him being a potentail rehash of two other characters. the gym leaders were the same way. i ha no issues up untill DP. After seeing Maylene and Gardinia, they were very bizzare and i wasnt impressed with the BW leaders. Roxie and marlon helped drive my point home. Every generation the wardrobe gets more and more anime style freaky. that has made each new gen more and more of a let down for holding pokeserative views. however all of the dissapointments in the character department has allowed my to make all my road signs so i now see it as a like but hate view on the new gens
    Robo-Floatzel likes this.

"50 HP has been restored" Fresh Water's Avatar

New generations make me want to leave the current one and jump right onto the new game. I can't focus with all these new releases @___@
    Denki Wolf likes this.

Y am I this strong? Mega Uncle Edit Y's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Like many others, I hate comments along the lines of "Generation one is the only good generation! All the others are complete garbage!", "There needs to be a game where you can explore every region!", "Pokemon uses the exact same formula in every game. No sense we should give the next one a high score", among others. Those kind of comments just downright annoy me.

Well, it's not actually thing I hate, but I've been upset for some time already that the day when 3D graphics will replace sprites is approaching.
    And that day has actually came.

Don't take me for a staunch opponent of progress, but the sprites lasted so long in the franchise, that in my opinion they became a part o its charm.

They will be mourned by me bitterly.
    Reila likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Edit View Post
    Like many others, I hate comments along the lines of "Generation one is the only good generation! All the others are complete garbage!", "There needs to be a game where you can explore every region!", "Pokemon uses the exact same formula in every game. No sense we should give the next one a high score", among others. Those kind of comments just downright annoy me.
    If you want to explore every region go and play a fan made Pokemon MMORPG.

Blog Entries

I hate how people is already talking bad things about Generation V just because VI was announced.
    Example: Everyone loved Reshiram and/or Zekrom. Now they aren't awesome anymore just because Xerneas and Yveltal were revealed.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast