Things You Hate About New Generations Approaching - Page 3

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree454Likes

Thread: Things You Hate About New Generations Approaching

Blog Entries

Default Re: Things You Hate About New Generations Approaching

I hate the fact they are probably changing the awesome overworld sprites for crappy 3D models. :c

Aside from that, I just can't wait to see the new Pokémon designs. I hope they are as beautiful and well designed as the ones from Unova.

Blog Entries

People who complain about the English names of new Pokemon and get disappointed when their fan created names don't get used.

Claims: Dialga | Multitype | Judgment | Adamant Orb | Draco Plate

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Angela-Samshi View Post
    People who complain about the English names of new Pokemon and get disappointed when their fan created names don't get used.
    People who complain about who likes to use the Japanese names instead of the English ones are annoying as well.

I poke your snoot UnovaCastaway's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The "chomping at the bit" to learn more about what's coming next. (happens in the middle of a generation too)

Also, the official-looking fake Pokemon from the realistically doctored Coro Coro scans.
    Silverwynde and Urilikya like this.

Visit Rocky505's Youtube Channel

I hate it when people continue to bring up old rumors that were confirmed fake already.

"I'm just a passing through Pokemon Trainer,"

My Shinx knows Outrage :P CraZy ShinX's Avatar
    Add CraZy ShinX on Facebook
    Visit CraZy ShinX's Youtube Channel

well they didnt have the safari zone in this gen. i guess the nature preserve was a kind of replacement.
    Claimed the Expert Belt as of 1/8/13!

You Are (Not) Fine Winterdaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Winterdaze on Tumblr

HOENN CONFIRMED!!!1

Honestly nothing else really, even the fake scans are good for a laugh. I'll never forget you, Sadfish and Cactowl...

Not even my final form GreatLiver's Avatar

I don't know what ya'll are talking about. I look forward immensely to fakes.

So I've been working over in my head for the past day how to say this, which is probably my least favorite thing, without it coming across as douchey or harsh, so bear with me.

As far as pokemon forums go, I like to think bmg has a lot more "community" than other sites which are either larger or more focused on a single specific aspect of the fandom. I feel like people tend to observe the board before posting, to kind of get a basic idea of how stuff runs here as opposed to some other places, so there aren't too many ignorant posters. And a lot of people here stick around here too, which is nice.

That said, when launches are approaching, there's a huge influx of new members, and they just sorta flood the place without quite having a grasp of the forum's decorum. Not to say new people joining is a bad thing, but that that rush of new members tends to break up the regular flow of forum life here. So not discounting the mass of new members that have joined in the past week, and the many more soon to follow, but I'm not really a fan of how the forum gets these intermittent boosts of activity around releases.
    smalllady, Reila, Zweilous and 3 others like this.

Blog Entries
    Add Hedface on Facebook
    Visit Hedface's Youtube Channel

Inane arguments about events/Pokemon creations/minute details that haven't happened or aren't even confirmed. C'mon guys, we all love our Pokemon for different reasons. Revel in the anticipation.

Jumping on the Fenne-Bandwagon

Blog Entries

- The long pauses between information. "Right now we'll tell you just enough information to get you excited, and in a short ten years you too can be playing this awesome game.'

- Not being able to enjoy factual information among fakes. I mean sure, fakes can be pretty cool sometimes, but not when it's so close to factual revelations. I mean good fakes hype you up, and then when the real stuff comes out, "oh we have to wait until next month to see new Pokémon, I guess right now, we'll just focus on the starting town. That's good."

- People who whine about the designs and don't give any actual legitimate reasons for disliking them except "It sucks" sure, because that's a legitimate reason to dislike Pokémon designs. On top of that, I'm sick of people so obsessed with designs, that they have to be all winners, or the generation is a bust. I'm sorry, but no, they all can't be winners. Especially since opinions of the designs are so subjective anyway.

Blog Entries

- The long pauses between information. "Right now we'll tell you just enough information to get you excited, and in a short ten years you too can be playing this awesome game.'

- Not being able to enjoy factual information among fakes. I mean sure, fakes can be pretty cool sometimes, but not when it's so close to factual revelations. I mean good fakes hype you up, and then when the real stuff comes out, "oh we have to wait until next month to see new Pokémon, I guess right now, we'll just focus on the starting town. That's good."

- People who whine about the designs and don't give any actual legitimate reasons for disliking them except "It sucks" sure, because that's a legitimate reason to dislike Pokémon designs. On top of that, I'm sick of people so obsessed with designs, that they have to be all winners, or the generation is a bust. I'm sorry, but no, they all can't be winners. Especially since opinions of the designs are so subjective anyway.

Blog Entries

I really despise the know-it-all people who claim that this will happen and that will not happen because of [insert nonsense], no matter how well-supported their reasons are. I mean... Do you work at Game Freak? If not, shut up.
    Reila, Owain, Silverwynde and 1 others like this.
    다시 니 품에 안기고 싶은 나
    dashi ni poome angigo shipeun na
    고개숙였어 입을 막아 버렸어
    gogaesookyeosseo ipeul maka beoryeosseo

아직아닌가봐 잊지 못했나봐
    ajikaningabwa itji mothaettnabwa
    내맘이 널 가슴이 널 놓치 못했나봐
    naemami neol gaseumi neol nohji mothaettnabwa
    그리웠었나봐 잡고 싶었나봐
    geuriweosseottnabwa japgo shipeottnabwa
    그날의 널 사랑한 널 보낼수가 없었나봐
    geunaleui neol saranghan neol bonaelsuga eopseottnabwa

If a new generation comes, than if anyone wants to enter any offical pokemon tournement has to get the new games. :(

1) People making speculations on clearly ridiculous grounds and then claiming that their reasoning was good because they happen to end up being correct.

2) Everyone seeming to know the name of every single new Pokemon and casually mentioning them before I have attached all the names to images.

3) SPOILERS

Somalian Anarchy Leader! Please Understand's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Please Understand on Tumblr Visit Please Understand's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Genwunner
    LOL NINTENDO IS RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS FOR POEKMAN LIEK CHANDELIER AND GARBODOR AND THEY ARE UNORIGINAL I WISH POKEMON ENDED IN GEN II LOL
    There you go.
    Why are you looking here? There is nothing here.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast