Things You Hate About New Generations Approaching - Page 2

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree454Likes

Thread: Things You Hate About New Generations Approaching

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Things You Hate About New Generations Approaching

Having to wait so long for the games to come when knowing their existence.

H.M
    Follow H.M On Twitter
    Follow H.M on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Jerbuta View Post
    One thing I'm worried about for future generations is that they are running out of ideas for new Pokemon.

Exibht A: Cryogonal. A snow flake.

Although, apart from Cryogonal, I do love all the new Gen-V Pokemon and I'm sure Gen-VI will bring a lot new, interesting Pokemon to play.
    Exhibit B: Grimer. Wow it's a pile of sludge! Magnemite. Wow it's a floating pair of magnets ("How da fuk do they work?!"). Voltorb. You get the idea. Not one gen is exempt from this. Gen 6 will have its share of Pokemon that look like human objects, so...XD

The people comparing new Pokemon to Digimon. That's been going on since Gen 1, let it die already.

Oshawott used Baton Pass!
    ~Tumblr~Twitter~

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

The feeling that my I'll have to accept the new gen when I'm having so much fun with the current game. I know I'll end up having fun with the upcoming gen, but the realization that I'll have to leave N, Colress, Hugh, and many other good characters behind is quite sad for me

The people complaining non-stop. Because for some reason, people don't like any change or anything new.

First, I didn't finish my BW2, yet... Second, GameFreaks seems ran out of idea, they made a trash into a Pokemon, an ice cream, a doll, lizard that wears pants (wut), etc~
    I just hope that GameFreaks can make a really awesome Pokemon and not lame... There's a thousand animals await to be in Pokemon Game :D

People who say that they already hate it when it hasn't come out yet.

ಠ_ಠ

The Original Sylveon The Guardian Sylveon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

When people say they're not gonna play a New Generation because they hate the New Pokémon Designs, which in my eyes personally tells me your not really a True Pokémon Fan.

Team Eeveelution All The Way!!!

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter
    Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by 2NE1 View Post
    People who say that they already hate it when it hasn't come out yet.

ಠ_ಠ
    Quote Originally Posted by Snubbull Lover 777 View Post
    When people say they're not gonna play a New Generation because they hate the New Pokémon Designs, which in my eyes personally tells me your not really a True Pokémon Fan.
    Trust me, unless they are a genwunner, they tend to complain about the new game, state that they will not play it because the new Pokemon are "ugly" and other nonsense that they usually make up to glorify Gen 1 in the name of nostalgia. Then as soon as the games come out, they turn around, contradict themselves, and then buy the games, going against everything they said in the past, often simply to be a troll. It's a viscous cycle, and it happens every single generation.
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

Blog Entries
    Add Delsin Rowe on Facebook
    Visit Delsin Rowe's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanz View Post
    First, I didn't finish my BW2, yet... Second, GameFreaks seems ran out of idea, they made a trash into a Pokemon, an ice cream, a doll, lizard that wears pants (wut), etc~
    I just hope that GameFreaks can make a really awesome Pokemon and not lame... There's a thousand animals await to be in Pokemon Game :D
    I hope to god you are joking. Please, for the love of Pokemon, tell me you are joking. First off, you try to create 649 Pokemon and have them all look amazing. Second, Voltorb, Magnemite, Exeggcute, Grimer, and their evolutions.
    A man with a plan and an aerosol can!

I'm gonna touch... everything.

Oh, I am so gonna be a dick.

Blog Entries

Well for starters, the arguments that erupt over certain things like Starter typings, new types, and die-hard beliefs clashing (the former is the most painful to listen to). These things tend to work people into a frenzy, so things get heated pretty quickly (need I remind the whole Snivy argument; the Grass/Dragon type thing?). Another thing is how fast false information spreads (Bianca being the Champion in BW, for instance), to the point you're not sure what's real and what's false. That's enough to make someone's head spin. And lastly, how quickly people's hopes get crushed and how quickly emotions flare when something they don't like is leaked or revealed (remember the letdown and backlash we all saw when the Gen V Starters' evolutionary forms were leaked early? Oi!).

All I said about is what really bites about a new Gen or something like that happening. While it's worth it in the long-run, it can be a lot to endure right off the bat.
    Owain and Silverwynde like this.
    Best Game Characters of all Time: Ryu 3, Nina 3, Ryu 2, Nina 2, Rei, Ratchet, Talwyn, Princess Pride, Megaman.EXE, Elecman.EXE, Bass. EXE, Tails, Geo, Sonia, Pit

Best Anime Characters of all Time: Van, Fiona, Irvine, Cynthia, Yugi, Tea, Joey, Dark Magician Girl, Kuriboh, Yuma, Astral, Number 39: Utopia, May, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango

I apply Felix's Law: "Smile, tomorrow could be worse."

Drama queen/Bug master PrettyVenomoth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frugrow View Post
    People who claim Game Freak is running out of ideas.

By the way, this isn't a personal jab at your post Jerbuta. I've observed people stating this every time a new generation is introduced and it's simply not true. There are still hundreds of thousands of animals that they could draw inspiration from. Not to mention millions of inanimate objects and the hundreds of folklore creatures.
    Sigh...
    People having a go at anyone who dares !! yes dares to suggest GameFreak are running out of ideas, in generation 5 there were pokemon based on lamps, candles, garbage/rubbish bags, ice cream cones, snow flakes, coffins, mushrooms,metal gears this would suggest to me there running out of ideas a wee bit and its a very resonable opinon but of of course no one is allowed to suggest this.

They have clearly used almost all of the most popular animals some more than once, i dont know why they dont use less known animals maybe because kids wont reconigse them but simply there Not using these thounsands of animals you talk about to make pokemon.
    Last edited by PrettyVenomoth; 7th January 2013 at 01:13 PM.

Blog Entries

Your 'reasonable opinion" makes little sense. How does Gamefreak basing Pokemon off inanimate objects say that they're running out of ideas when they have done this in every single generation? Unless you think they ran themselves out of ideas before even finishing the 151 species seen in the very first games?

Just one.

The wait.
    V Faction: Bulbatized

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3136 - 6603 - 1330

The Jet Black Pokemon Ninja_Oscar's Avatar

Follow Ninja_Oscar on Tumblr

When people say, "they should have stopped at 151." I don't get these people, you can still play Red and Blue, even FireRed and LeafGreen. Kanto is in almost every generation and the 151 are still here. In reality, I'm sick of Gen 1 because a lot of their Pokemon are in every generation and I always find myself going back to Kanto every generation!

Visit Kwame120's Youtube Channel

What I dislike most? Attempting to resist reading information about the new games in order to spoil them for me. Then, the feeling of regret after the inevitable spoiling of them, and that I've planned out my team and entire journey and still have to wait months for them to come out. In full, the emotional journey of anticipation.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast