Theory: Indisputable Evedence that B/W takes place at least ten years after HG/SS!!!!

Thread: Theory: Indisputable Evedence that B/W takes place at least ten years after HG/SS!!!!

Default Theory: Indisputable Evedence that B/W takes place at least ten years after HG/SS!!!!

In Icirrus City there is a man. He talks like the same Team Rocket member you can encounter on Nugget Bridge in Pokemon HG/SS. He also references trying to create a new Team Rocket but one of the reasons he didn't was that he got married and started a family, bringing me to the proof that its been at least ten years. His son's sprite is as tall as the players unlike some of the younger trainers such as the twins and preschoolers. Please discuss.
    Poptarts and milk. :3 Yummm.
    Diamond FC is: 1033-9547-5106, use for all trades and battles in gen IV.
    White FC is: 1592-4476-9385, all trades for gen V.

Devil Lobster Man Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Theory: Indisputable Evedence that B/W takes place at least ten years after HG/SS

We already know this...

Default Re: Theory: Indisputable Evedence that B/W takes place at least ten years after HG/SS

Will a mod please close this. I just found the thread and i didnt see it before as im still under the effect of dental laughing gas. Sorry.
    Poptarts and milk. :3 Yummm.
    Diamond FC is: 1033-9547-5106, use for all trades and battles in gen IV.
    White FC is: 1592-4476-9385, all trades for gen V.