Team Plasma: Hypocritical or Fridge Brilliant? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Team Plasma: Hypocritical or Fridge Brilliant?

i always knew. Ivysaur's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Team Plasma: Hypocritical or Fridge Brilliant?

Quote Originally Posted by Drakon View Post
    Perhaps they originally tried and became violent when people failed to listen? Or they just simply saw violence as the easiest and fastest solution because they saw pokémon training as too deeply entrenched for peaceful removal.
    Yeah. Rational and thought-out arguments won't always work--especially when you're against what's seemingly the most commonly-participated "sport" in the Pokemon world.
    3DS FC: 1203-9389-8130

Quote Originally Posted by Ivysaur View Post
    Yeah. Rational and thought-out arguments won't always work--especially when you're against what's seemingly the most commonly-participated "sport" in the Pokemon world.
    It doesn't explain the violence toward Pokémon such as their stomping on Munna to get Dream Smoke.

Hypocritical because N does what he does and does fine, so why can't they do it.

i always knew. Ivysaur's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Outrage View Post
    It doesn't explain the violence toward Pokémon such as their stomping on Munna to get Dream Smoke.
    Stupid grunts are stupid?

Memes aside, it seems grunts are just power-hungry fiends who don't really have any clue about N's (and Geesichu's) true ideals. Sorta like the Galactic grunts.
    3DS FC: 1203-9389-8130

Quote Originally Posted by Ivysaur View Post
    Stupid grunts are stupid?

Memes aside, it seems grunts are just power-hungry fiends who don't really have any clue about N's (and Geesichu's) true ideals. Sorta like the Galactic grunts.
    Which means that most of the team isn't Fridge Brilliance which was my point.

And Geechisu's true ideals was basically "Liberate Pokémon so I can be the only one around here with the weapons". Not really the same thing that the team is outwardly preaching.

Blog Entries

Which means that most of the team isn't Fridge Brilliance which was my point.

And Geechisu's true ideals was basically "Liberate Pokémon so I can be the only one around here with the weapons". Not really the same thing that the team is outwardly preaching.
    That's the point. First of all, if everyone in Unova knew what he was trying to do would they go along with it? No. Second, this ensures that no one will see it coming and he can quickly take control of the region. The problem with this is what about the other regions? How will Ghetsis take control of them? Not Fridge Brilliance if you ask me.
    I don't always resist, but when I do, it's with The Resistance. Stay resistant, my friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Defense
    After all, what is a Resistance member if he doesn't resist?

Quote Originally Posted by Prison Mike View Post
    That's the point.
    Yes, and your point is?

The problem with this is what about the other regions? How will Ghetsis take control of them? Not Fridge Brilliance if you ask me.
    Who says he was after other regions?

I am typing in my sleep. Lyra Zeni's Avatar

Wow. They are hypocritical! Your first sentence made me realize this :P

They could use weapons, etc. Not the Pokemon they are trying to save.

Blog Entries

Yes, and your point is?

Who says he was after other regions?
    My point is that he didn't tell everyone what he was really trying to do. If He would've told people "Hey what's up people of Unova? I'm releasing your pokemon, and trainin all mine up, bein' a tyrant, so y'all need ta hide yo Snivys, hide yo Tepigs, and hide yo Oshawotts cuz I have the only pokes around here." nobody would've gone with him. They would've been against him.

Nobody said he had to have the other regions, but if they hear that Unova has been taken over by some eyepiece-wearing, green-haired freak, then they'll come to it's rescue.
    I don't always resist, but when I do, it's with The Resistance. Stay resistant, my friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Defense
    After all, what is a Resistance member if he doesn't resist?

Quote Originally Posted by Prison Mike View Post
    My point is that he didn't tell everyone what he was really trying to do. If He would've told people "Hey what's up people of Unova? I'm releasing your pokemon, and trainin all mine up, bein' a tyrant, so y'all need ta hide yo Snivys, hide yo Tepigs, and hide yo Oshawotts cuz I have the only pokes around here." nobody would've gone with him. They would've been against him.

Nobody said he had to have the other regions, but if they hear that Unova has been taken over by some eyepiece-wearing, green-haired freak, then they'll come to it's rescue.
    And your point to pointing out the obvious was...what exactly? That's what I still don't understand.

Oh and N has one of the two Pokémon that devastated Unova, its not like that many people can go after Team Plasma when he single handedly defeated the five strongest trainers, and the plot actually required you to use a Legendary Pokémon to beat him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12