Alright, so with my game coming in a few days, I'm planning who I want to use.
I originally wanted Pocchama, but I figured that I'll get to see it and I'm not too thrilled with its moveset.
So right now, this is kinda what I'm thinking.
- Ember/Flame Wheel/394 (Fire Physical 15/100/120 + ?)
- Mach Punch/Infight
- Taunt/Fury Swipes/Fire Spin/Slack Off
- Spark/Discharge (Elec Special 15/100/80)
- Bite/Crunch (Dark Physical 15/100/80)
- Wing Attack (Fly Physical 30/100/60)
- 400 (Dark Physical 15/100/70)
- 452 (Grass Physical 15/100/120 + 1/3 Damage)
- Ice Punch
- Extrasensory (Psy Special 30/100/80)
- TM91 (Steel Special 10/100/80)
- Confuse Ray
- Gyro Beam (???)
- Water Pulse/H3
- Hidden Power/Dig (Ground P 10/100/80)/Earthquake?
- Muddy Water/H7/Recover
- Body Slam
I'm making some assumptions about the HMs.
Also, does anyone know what Gyro Beam is? I see it in Doomiraa's move list (Lv. 35), but I don't know what number it is to compare it to the list of moves. Is it TM91? I really don't know.
As far as the multiple moves, I did that because I'm planning on deleting some moves early on with others later in the game, as I get to them.
I really don't want a Toritodon, but I don't see any other way to get both Water and Ground without using something old.
Please recall that I don't do much link battling, this is an IN-GAME team, and that I need to use all the HMs (I think). I am willing to make changes, but I must have Donkrow. I'd LIKE Yukikaburi and Doomiraa, but it's not life or death. The rest are just trying to fill the gaps.
And if any moves I have are illegal (mainly HMs), of course, changes will have to be made.
Thanks for any input.