SPOILERS: Team Flare Discussion/Speculation - Page 5

Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree488Likes

Thread: Team Flare Discussion/Speculation

Default Re: Pokemon X and Y: Villain Team(s) Speculation

A bunch of evil math teachers that lost their jobs because whippersnappers these days no longer want an education, instead they spend their time catching Pokemon. Each grunt should have a Minun, because they are negative.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Purazuma View Post
    Since Colress was a scientist trying to bring out the full potential of Pokemon, is it possible that he may make a return as an admin, then turn against the new team? After all, he was involved in the gene- splicing in B2W2, and he may be more directly involved in gene- splicing this time around, seeing as the new evil team may be genetically based.
    I am going to faint from happiness if Achroma is back again XDD Not entirely impossible - he's got CHROM in his name as in CHROMosome.

please bring him back

100% Tsundere BMGF Anime Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I somehow don't think there will be or if there is it probably won't show itself until late game(like TR did in Red/Blue)

Visit Jerbuta's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by DaPandaBear View Post
    Due to the introduction of a 3D world to Pokemon, I see X and Y as more pertaining to coordinate planes than sex chromosomes. So I'm gonna bet that Generation VI will pertain to dimensions. And the villainous team would be based upon battle of the dimensions or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerbuta View Post
    I think this could be something to do with the villain. In the trailer we see a statue of a trainer standing next to a Palpitoad, Eevee and a Golurk. It's mysterious at the moment, but, I believe it may have some relevance to the villain team/person.

Attachment 83580

(click to max the image)
    Isn't that the female playable character?
    Yeah?
    ♥ Pokemon TCG(O) and Pokemon Manga ♥

Click me to see my contributions and work in the Bulbagarden Network!

3DS FC: 0060-9530-3133
    BLACK FC: 3053-6598-2300
    BLACK 2 FC: 3096-5330-3234[/SIZE]

100% Tsundere BMGF Anime Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yeah
    Well from Gen 2 to 4 most villain team/organizations revealed themselves early Red/Blue was the only exception(didn't really show themselves in force until Saffron City)

I think this could be something to do with the villain. In the trailer we see a statue of a trainer standing next to a Palpitoad, Eevee and a Golurk. It's mysterious at the moment, but, I believe it may have some relevance to the villain team/person
    That's just a Statue and doesn't really reveal much on who it is/nor who made/sculpted it

Team Axis love pokémon so mucn, they want to become one. So they plan to insect a pokémon's genes into theirs. The onky pokémon who has the genes powerful enough is the Y (not attempting to spell)

MEANWHILE IN A ALTERNATE UNIVERSE...

Team Codinate plan to rule the world, so they plan insect a pokémon's genes into theirs to become the ultimate lifeform and take over the region. The only pokémon's genes that'll work is the X (not attempting to spell that)

So yeah, thats the random plot I though up in about 10 seconds. Might as well put it in fanfiction.

Blog Entries

Just give us a female team boss. That is all I am asking for.

how about Team Sigma a criminal organization vow to take over the world, using either Xerneas or Yveltal, lead by a male leader I called Walter (bases from deviantart.com), and like all villian grunts, they should use poison, and dark types like zubat, golbat, grimer, muk, ekans, arbok, houndour, houndoom, etc.

gen-6-villian-group-idea-team-sigma.png (click to zoom in)

PS: excuse my poor picture creating
    Last edited by Dragon146; 10th January 2013 at 12:48 PM.

Ok scratch my stupid idea up there and consider this.

Team Axis has 2 siblings as their leaders, Gene and Chrome (deal with it)

Pokémon X
    Gene experiments on the X legendary, doing things with his genes. Player arrives and the usual stuff goes down. However, Gene's intentions were never truly stated.

Pokémon Y
    Chrome experiments on the Y legendary, doing things with his genes. Player arrives and the usual stuff goes down. However, Chrome's intentions were never truly stated.

Pokémon Z
    Sequel to X and Y, connects both games.
    Gene and Chrome return, explaining after the thrawted plans in the previous games their experiment became unstable. They planned on creating the ultimate pokémon by combinding the genes of 2 different legendaries. However, both experiments were stopped before they were finished, by the X player and by the Y player. The pokémon therefore [fill in 30 minutes of random stuff] until the player captures the pokémon. The player then learns the pokémon has 3 forms (because why not)
    -X DNA
    -Y DNA
    -X and Y DNA

Edit: Just 1 form. X and Y DNA would just be the X legendaries themselves

El_
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jolty94 View Post
    I see a lot of people saying Plasma looked like Knights? I felt Team Plasma was more like a conspiracy than a bunch of Knights lol.
    Yes. They were very blatantly based on Medieval Knights and even had the speech (at times) and the titles like "King N" to reflect this.

The BW2 Team Plasma are supposedly Pirates, but aren't as obvious as Team Aqua were.

Quote Originally Posted by Zistal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimalDialgaPrime View Post
    I'll like to see a Team named starts with an S. Why? Well simple.

Lets look at all the other Evil Team's name...
    Rocket, Aqua, Magma, Galactic, and Plasma..
    Take all the team names and take their first letters..
    Rearrange them to...

G(alactic) R(ocket) A(qua) M(agma) P(lasma)

GRAMP

I firmly believe the evil team will be Team Splicer. GRAMP must be completed; even the Japanese fans know about it with that Team Sigma nonsense rumor!
    A scientific corporation would be a good basis this Gen. All the other Teams were outside the law but it would be a first to have one that that wasn't so readily obvious. It reminds me a lot of Corless however, but they could have gone a good bit deeper with him so maybe this would be the chance to do so.

Abstergo Industries - The Assassin's Creed Wiki - Assassin's Creed, Assassin's Creed II, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Assassin's Creed: Revelations, walkthroughs and more! I'd really like something like this for example.

N set by smalllady
    Ideals/Truth

Nyx

How about....Team seXY?
    Giovanni Sakaki likes this.

It's seems there's a fair amount of people wishing for a female leader of a science organization... I guess Fennel's fallen a long way.
    /joke.

Blog Entries
    Follow はるひ On Twitter Add はるひ on Facebook
    Follow はるひ on Tumblr Visit はるひ's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by CorpseFlower View Post
    It's seems there's a fair amount of people wishing for a female leader of a science organization... I guess Fennel's fallen a long way.
    /joke.
    Which I hope doesn't happen :o

meaning having a female leader.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

The profs could be the villains and Oak is the boss. XDD

Follow scarlettpeony on Tumblr

Let's see the history of the villainous teams and their motivations:

Team Rocket
    Description: Stereotypical mafia-based antics such as stealing people's Pokemon, selling Slowpoke tails and Cubone skulls on the black-market, and taking over Poke-product based companies and radio towers.
    Leader: The aptly named Giovanni.
    Goal: Money (R/B/Y and FRLG), Get back Giovanni (G/S/C and HGSS)

Team Aqua and Team Magma
    Description: Environmentalists gone extreme with the former devoted to the importance of the sea while the latter are land-lovers. Both hate each other and perform petty crimes that contribute towards bigger plans involving volcanos and underwater secret bases.
    Leader(s): Archie and Maxie, respectfully.
    Goal: To use Kyogre to expand the sea (As if Hoenn didn't already have enough!) and Groudon to expand the land, respectfully.

Team Galactic
    Description: A team whose hobbies include time, space and blowing up lakes in order to steal legendary being of emotions- because emotions are bad and make people weak. Cyrus told them so. Most team leaders aren't entirely sure why they follow their leader but, darn it, he's so persuasive.
    Leader: The aforementioned dead-eyed Cyrus
    Goal: To use the Creation trio to destroy universe and recreate it without any emotion, and with Cyrus as their God.

Team Plasma
    Description: Medieval carnival rejects - and the later pirates - turned militant Pokemon-rights activists. Steal Pokemon with the purpose of "releasing" them but are actually enslaving them. Later break into two sections: the old Plasma and new Plasma (The former actually *do* want Pokemon liberation, the latter just want to rule Unova).
    Leader: The mysterious N, puppeteered by his father Ghetsis.
    Goal: For N, it's to create a Black and White world in which humans and Pokemon are separated. For Ghetsis, it's to use N's goodness and heroic qualities (and later Kyurem's power) to control Unova with the Pokemon he's nicked.

So basically we've had Mafia, Environmentalists, Cult-Like Religion and Pokemon-rights activists. It seems that Pokemon games do tend to choose groups from real-life who, to put it bluntly, can be corrupt and two-faced in their standards and plans. If we base it on the game titles of X and Y, then maybe it will be a Gender War of some kind? Maybe Yveltal represents masculinity (Y) often associated with the sky while Xerneas represents femininity (X) associated with the earth in Europeon Celtic mythology. It's hard for me not to look at Xerneas and not think of the Sacred Hart.

I think we could well have dual enemy teams again like in RSE and maybe the first female leader in a main series game.

+ Black 2: 2581 1942 8822
    Serperior - Magmortar - Lucario - Zororak - Espeon - Vaporeon

Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast