Stuff that's happened to your games

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Stuff that's happened to your games

Default Stuff that's happened to your games

We all have some random weird stuff happening with our games at some point in time, so why not make a thread about it!

I haven't had weird stuff happen to my games yet, but my brothers Soul Silver got eaten by our puppy... We found it back in a lot of pieces, with some saliva on it...

Post your own weird stuff!
    My YouTube Vids (Pokémon White 2, Randomized Emerald and soon Platinum)

-Why don't use Pokémon who you like instead of powerful ones? You'll have fun in every battle and winning gives more satisfaction!

Nyx

Default Re: Stuff that's happened to your games

I accidentally dropped my old DS in a bucket full of water while playing SoulSiver. TT_TT
    My DS died sadly, so I bought a DSi and thankfully nothing happened to my SS. :D

Double Trouble. Shayminlover123's Avatar

I was playing pokemon diamond one day and I set right on the top of my bed(had to go check something)then,when I came back,it was magically gone!

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Well, my Pokemon Yellow and first Game Boy color was out in the rain for months outside my school cause some jerk threw it out the bus window, but I got it back. The Game Boy didnt work but the game did and still works.

Surprise! winstein's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

It is decided that this thread is more suitable for the Pokemon VG forum, so it's moved.

Thanks for reading.
    “A single soul can uphold a standard far above the low threshold by which the world measures itself.”

Latest Review: Dark-type Award Ceremony
    Bonus articles: Mega Evolution Candidates (Part 7) -- Generation 6 Pokémon (07/12/2013)

I'll always remember you~
    Blog Entries

I lost Ruby about four months after I got it, I left it on top of my desk and then it vanished... I remember spending hours and hours looking for it.
    And then, three years later, I found it in the drawer of that same desk, and I swear it hadn't been there just the day before... o_o

Arms... like... nooodles! The Togekiss's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow The Togekiss on Tumblr

I lost my PMDtime for over a year.I was really pissed,since me and my partner's levels were in the 90's. I found it while looking through random DS game cases, and I flipped out.
    Also, this one time I freaked out a lot when my Platinum game glitched. When I ejected the game, it flew into the trash can by my bed O-o
    Of course I quickly got it out of there.

My deviantArt account... http://thetogekiss.deviantart.com/
    Claimed: Togekiss (yay!) ,Oblivious, Pokeradar,and Razor Fang! July 8th, 2012, Air Slash July 20th, 2012

Visit Rocky505's Youtube Channel

I was riding in a car with my mom. I was playing my newly bought pokemon diamond and my pearl version was sitting on a arm rest in the car. My mom made a sharp turn and my pearl fell into my drink. I quickly got it out and dried it off and it still works to this very day. I also lost my emerald and couldn't find it(this was like when emerald first came out) and I was wanting to take it with me on my field trip to Washington DC because one of my friends were. I found it sitting under some paperwork on our living room table on the morning of the trip(and we had to be at my school At 4 am)

"I'm just a passing through Pokemon Trainer,"

Video Games Modegator GatoRage's Avatar Moderator
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Follow GatoRage on Tumblr

When I was a kid I headbutted my Game Boy Advanced when I lost to Winona in Ruby for about the 27th time in a row so the screen broke. Yeah...

My brother forgot my (new) Game Boy Advanced with FireRed on an airplane.

I had a small box containing all my Game Boys and Games. When I moved, somehow the box got placed in out in my Shed without me knowing it. I looked for it for over a Year, not knowing it got put out there.
    Finally found if one night while sorting through the Shed.

Unfortunately, my Red version (the original) some how got wiped. It had my original Team as well as my Nintendo Event Mew.
    Also got wiped was my Silver and Crystal though I imagine because of the Battery issue but no real loss.

My Yellow version and Emerald survived, though the Battery's dead on Emerald and I never completed it so dead-battery plus mysteriously missing items means I can't complete the Pokedex on it (without finding someone to trade with.)

Worst yet is that my Sapphire Game is completely missing. Never did find it and it was completed.

Follow bubbie on Tumblr

my gameboy color with pokemon blue in it fell out of my pocket into the snow one year an apparently got plowed into a snow mound. i literally spent weeks looking for it when my brother was trying out his new snowboard on said snow mound and did a face plant into it. when he came back up he was holding my gameboy. i took th cartridge out and let it dry and when i tried it out it still worked perfectly.

ESPURR INTENSIFIES. MegaDinoBlaze's Avatar

Lost HeartGold for a while. One day, I got home frome something, and my mom asked me "Is this yours?" and holds up my cart. I say yay.
    X Team:
    Greninja(Frubble),Simisage(Sage),Charizard(Flamey)Aurorus(Aurora),Aerodactyl(Aeron),Lucario(Anubis)
    Y Team:
    Chesnaught(Chip),Talonflame(Arrow),Blastoise(Typhoon),Meowstic(Kit),Tyrantrum(Tiny),Avalugg(Bergster )

Froakie is the cutest. THING. EVER.

Blog Entries

I ended up losing my SoulSilver at school a few years ago. I looked all around the classroom but I couldn't find it anywhere, so I figured that someone stole it. Other than that, nothing too bad happened to my games.

I did completely forget that I had Platinum after a while though, since most of my Pokemon and everything else was on Diamond. I decided recently to restart Platinum because I honestly don't remember anything I did in that game XD

Look Forward, Team Rocket!

Also I claim Piplup in the Claim a Pokemon thread =)

Winged man prefers night Ziggy Stardust's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I started to buy original games only recently, because my parents never bought me a console or videogame, and I could afford a DS only when I got a job). So my games are all for DS and safe in a box. Although I lost my Platinum once and found it at the university almost a week later.

My DS wasn't so lucky; now the top screen and part of the shell are part of my nephew's Frankenstein-ish DS. The other screen just crashed and since it's the very first model, one does not simply find selling parts. And the battery is slighty swollen, so I don't think it's very trustful to use it. That's when I decided to buy a 3DS.

Me verás volar por la ciudad de la furia...
    - Pokémon games are like boobs; designed for children, but more enjoyed by adults. (Someone on twitter)

The Original Sylveon The Guardian Sylveon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

My Pokémon Pearl Version fell in the toilet of a KFC restaurant for the full story check out the thread I made called Most embarrassing and or disgusting Pokémon related incident in the Pokémon World section.

Team Eeveelution All The Way!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast