Spinoffs you would like to see return, or new spinoff types. - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Spinoffs you would like to see return, or new spinoff types.

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Spinoffs you would like to see return, or new spinoff types.

2D fighter.

I've wanted this forever. :0
    Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Duel Monsters Sengoku!

An original Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic! Join Yuto Masamune and his Imperial Monster Patch-Eye Dragon as they take on Sengoku Academy!

Current Chapter -Turn 2: One-Eyed Duelist, One-Eyed Dragon! Impress Summon, [Patch-Eye Dragon]!

Yuto continues his Duel against Shisa, a delinquent who calls himself a "Chain Duelist!". Just then, as Shisa's strong offense and defense overwhelms Yuto, a new type of summon occurs!

Pokemon Snap 2. So much wasted potential...

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFlame View Post
    Pokemon Snap 2. So much wasted potential...
    YES!!! All Generations in Snap 2!!!

I'd like more Mystery Dungeons too.

It just sucks that no more Smash Bros. games will be made. I would've loved to see Zoroark or atleast Blaziken fight!

I've always hated mystery dungeon games in general (some say endless versatility and replayability, I say the laziest level design possible), so no more of those. However, the universe of the PMD games is nifty enough to warrant further exploration. By the way, is there a fandom name for the PMD universe?

Quote Originally Posted by Game Maker View Post
    It just sucks that no more Smash Bros. games will be made. I would've loved to see Zoroark or atleast Blaziken fight!
    What. Where the fuck did you get that? Unless you can link me to a major Nintendo yuckity yuk confirming they're never doing another one, I promise you that there'll be another one on the next console.
    SoulSilver FC: 3782 1205 0348
    Platinum FC: 2879 5571 5372

I think instead of a quote, I might just start listing the number of people whose signatures contain quotes by me. My goal is to be in ALL OF THEM.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Keegman View Post
    I've always hated mystery dungeon games in general (some say endless versatility and replayability, I say the laziest level design possible), so no more of those. However, the universe of the PMD games is nifty enough to warrant further exploration. By the way, is there a fandom name for the PMD universe?

What. Where the fuck did you get that? Unless you can link me to a major Nintendo yuckity yuk confirming they're never doing another one, I promise you that there'll be another one on the next console.
    The creator said so himself in the official website! You can even see the text: "The Brawl To End Them All" on any Brawl poster!

Get those Devil Horns up Magmortar123's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The creator said so himself in the official website! You can even see the text: "The Brawl To End Them All" on any Brawl poster!
    Well this officially ruined my day!
    My stats
    BMGF Mentor Program!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Springer
    Would you dance on a Czechoslovakian?
    I strongly support DaniHime (Me X Orihime)

Link or it didn't happen. I'm looking around the Dojo and finding nothing.

And promotional material is nothing to go by. I mean, MGS4 was promoted as the end of the metal gear saga, and yet we have four more games on the way.

I think instead of a quote, I might just start listing the number of people whose signatures contain quotes by me. My goal is to be in ALL OF THEM.

What he said was he didn't like people always assuming he's going to make sequels.

He said nothing about it being the last one.
    Goddamn look at that Wargle in your avatar, all, "FUCK YOU I'M AMERICA! I EMBODY THE ENTIRE COUNTRY WITHIN MY FURY! I AM BOTH BIRD AND CONCEPT!"

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm pretty sure Sakurai said he was not going to make the next Smash Brothers, but I doubt that'll stop Nintendo...they'll find another developer to do it, they've got plenty.

However, the universe of the PMD games is nifty enough to warrant further exploration. By the way, is there a fandom name for the PMD universe?
    I always thought a multiplayer hack n'slash would be a pretty cool idea to take advantage of the universe.
    Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Duel Monsters Sengoku!

An original Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic! Join Yuto Masamune and his Imperial Monster Patch-Eye Dragon as they take on Sengoku Academy!

Current Chapter -Turn 2: One-Eyed Duelist, One-Eyed Dragon! Impress Summon, [Patch-Eye Dragon]!

Yuto continues his Duel against Shisa, a delinquent who calls himself a "Chain Duelist!". Just then, as Shisa's strong offense and defense overwhelms Yuto, a new type of summon occurs!

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    What he said was he didn't like people always assuming he's going to make sequels.

He said nothing about it being the last one.
    Plus, he said the sequel thing regarding Kirby.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Shackleford View Post
    I always thought a multiplayer hack n'slash would be a pretty cool idea to take advantage of the universe.
    I dig it. I really dig it.

I want a super smash bros like game (what's the genre?) but all the characters are pokemon and you could unlock every single one of them...I know that's a lot of characters...so maybe not.

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulweaver On Twitter Add Soulweaver on Facebook Add Soulweaver on Google+
    Follow Soulweaver on Tumblr Visit Soulweaver's Youtube Channel

I'd gladly welcome a new Snap, Pinball, or TCG game. Snap, Pinball R/S and the TCG games were all amazing.

Former staff member · X Pokédex status (incl. foreign dexes) · Bank Living Dex status · 3DS FC: 4699 6589 8963

Quote Originally Posted by Pokestar View Post
    I want a super smash bros like game (what's the genre?) but all the characters are pokemon and you could unlock every single one of them...I know that's a lot of characters...so maybe not.
    i actually planned to make this when i was littler drew the stages figured out how the evolving and unlocking of new ones would work everything

but i lost the papers and cant begin to make it now cause of lack of knowledge

maybe ill make a thread somewhere if i find them again

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateSephiroth View Post
    I'd gladly welcome a new Snap, Pinball, or TCG game. Snap, Pinball R/S and the TCG games were all amazing.
    yeah, a new pinball would also be really cool. I liked pinball R/S.

Whipping Up a Wind Scar! CrazyYanmega's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I have a whole layout for how a contest game would work!

First, you can use Pokemon from your other games, such as HG/SS.

You start out with basic attacks, of course. As you progress in the game, you get to learn move combos that look better. Later, you can learn "Advanced Skills," such as Fire/Water or Fire/Ice combos.

Your Pokemon need to have a good balance of appeal and battling strength for this game.

Contests would start with the Appeal, where you try to get you Pokemon to pull off as many beautiful and attractive moves as possible within the Time Limit. If your Pokemon is in the middle of an attack when time is up, Points are deducted, so timing is important.

Battles will be one on one, using a unique battle format. The "camera" will be above and slightly behind your Pokemon, and you use your Wii-mote to control you pokemon. Each player loses points and HP for each hit they take, depending on the severity of the hit. Also, if an attack is particularly creative, a small amount of points is deducted from the opponent's score. Points are also awarded for successful dodges. Of course, the battle ends if a)A Pokemon faints, b)One side loses all of their points, or c)Time runs out, in which case the side with the most points wins.

You can play against each other via WiFi, or work together for a Double Contest, where Players must work together to combo their moves during the Appeal. During the battle round, a major amount of points is deducted for Friendly Fire.

So everybody, does this seem like a good outline for a Contest spin-off? Anyone care to alert Nintendo to this wonderful opportunity?
    MorpheusShipper for all of time!!!

Tsunderes make me smile.

Quote Originally Posted by Absolclaw View Post
    Depends if you want the cyber worm, the anti-centipede or the decaying chicken.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast