Speculation: Pokémon Black 3 and White 3 - Page 7

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Speculation: Pokémon Black 3 and White 3

Default Re: Speculation: Pokémon Black 3 and White 3

Quote Originally Posted by YamiiDenryuu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    Everyone remembers that Genesect is going to be revealed next month, right? There is only one way to interpret that.
    Wait, where did you hear that?
    An advertisement for an "Ultimate Pokedex" guide set to be released in August placed heavy emphasis on the inclusion of all 649 Pokemon and specifically mentioned Genesect by name. Said advertisement was later changed to remove the 649 and Genesect reference. Additionally, the preview for July's Corocoro claims to have a scoop on a Mythical Pokemon...

Going beyond these, I noticed something interesting about certain dates. M15, Pokedex 3D Pro, Corocoro, and an episode of Smash are ALL set to come on the 14th/15th.
    The_Doctor and 투 애니원 like this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zistal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    Everyone remembers that Genesect is going to be revealed next month, right? There is only one way to interpret that.
    Wait, where did you hear that?
    An advertisement for an "Ultimate Pokedex" guide set to be released in August placed heavy emphasis on the inclusion of all 649 Pokemon and specifically mentioned Genesect by name. Said advertisement was later changed to remove the 649 and Genesect reference. Additionally, the preview for July's Corocoro claims to have a scoop on a Mythical Pokemon...

Going beyond these, I noticed something interesting about certain dates. M15, Pokedex 3D Pro, Corocoro, and an episode of Smash are ALL set to come on the 14th/15th.
    Ah. I heard about the Pokedex, but not about Corocoro. I still expect BW to go on long enough for Genesect to get into either a movie or the main anime, but if they're going to be done revealing Pokemon that soon, then BW's probably on its last legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha922 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Doctor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha922 View Post
    In that case there's at least still 15 months left.
    What month did it start in? And are you talking about the Japanese series of BW?
    I was just guessing when it started in Japan.
    Just checked Bulbapedia. It started Sept. 23rd, 2010 in Japan. So this September will make it two years. If they stick with the three year mark that was stated before, they would probably finish around August/September 2013, but it's almost over anyways. I don't know how they're gonna fill up the nine 2013 months because the show will probably be ending in Japan in the next few months because Ash just got his 8th badge over there. Gen 6 games will probably release in Japan Summer 2013. US will probably get them Holiday season 2013. That's my guess.

Ah. I heard about the Pokedex, but not about Corocoro. I still expect BW to go on long enough for Genesect to get into either a movie or the main anime, but if they're going to be done revealing Pokemon that soon, then BW's probably on its last legs.
    I bet that Genesect's movie will feature the first (or first few) Generation 6 Pokemon and will serve as the transition between Gens 5 and 6. It'll probably star Genesect and whatever Gen 6 pokemon they decide to reveal.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The_Doctor View Post
    I bet that Genesect's movie will feature the first (or first few) Generation 6 Pokemon and will serve as the transition between Gens 5 and 6. It'll probably star Genesect and whatever Gen 6 pokemon they decide to reveal.
    That's what I'm expecting as well. It's been pointed out that they wouldn't want to start introducing Gen 6 Pokemon when there were still Gen 5 ones unrevealed, and introducing Genesect before its movie solves that problem.

I'm actually thinking that they'll be in other games.As in other reigons.They do seem funded enough,and there is airplanes in Unova.Plus,is it me or are there a lot of stories that could be considered to be part of the Tao trio in the other reigons?I'm almost hoping to be meeting N as a traveling monk in other reigons.Traveling with a previous protagonist,learning stories,going throughout the land,and possibly getting the full dragon to like,fight the evil throughout the world.

Blog Entries

I think the reasoning here is that usually the next gen poke gets a movie to itself before the next gen begins proper. If making this gen short was in their plans all along, then they pretty much screwed themselves by making so many event legends, or rather that what they did for Victini was redundant. It wouldn't have saved us from our current problem, though. I'm honestly wondering if they just make this junk up as they go along, since their original plans faltered for several years now in regards to event legends. They switched their formula up, so anything goes right now. All eyes will be on what the next movie is, and how things will be revealed to us.

EDIT: Well, would you look at that, Genesect IS the next movie. That still doesn't answer the question, though, since their promos always come in pairs.
    Last edited by Dragon Char; 1st July 2012 at 07:30 AM.
    Step into the Fairy circle

So Genesect will appear in the promo for next year's movie... That was exactly what I suspected based on those release dates.

Interestingly, the same thing happened with Victini back in 2010.

Blog Entries

Where did you hear about Genesect being in the next movie? I'm not doubting you, it's just that I seem to be missing a news source somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Samurott View Post
    I think the reasoning here is that usually the next gen poke gets a movie to itself before the next gen begins proper.
    They could probably have Genesect co-star with the first Gen 6 pokemon. It would solve the time constraints issue quite well, and would be a good transition into gen 6 next year. I don't see why the new Gen 6 pokemon (or Genesect) has to get a whole movie to itself. It could work.

Blog Entries

Where did you hear about Genesect being in the next movie? I'm not doubting you, it's just that I seem to be missing a news source somewhere.
    Here's the news topic about it in the anime section. It's in that Bulbanews Now thing on the front page, too...kind of hard to miss.

Claims: , , Turboblaze, Fusion Flare ➝ icon/banner ★ pixiv

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by smalllady View Post
    Here's the news topic about it in the anime section. It's in that Bulbanews Now thing on the front page, too...kind of hard to miss.
    Ah. I've been keeping the Bulbanews thing closed because I don't like how it looks... should probably check it before I ask where people are getting things. >>

Anyway getting back to the Black and White 3 speculation, I think Black and White 3 should take place 3 years before the original game. You start in Aspertia City and Professor Oak travels to Unova to see the new Professor, Professor Juniper. Juniper's father who is currently Professor want's to expand his knowledge on Pokemon so while Juniper is in Aspertia she hires you to collect information on the Pokedex (Like all games.).

After choosing a starter you begin your journey.
    Gyms:
    Gym 1: Aspertia Gym - Shauntal (Ghost)
    Gym 2: Floccesy Gym - Grimsley (Dark)
    Gym 3: Castelia Gym - Burgh (Bug)
    Gym 4: Nacrene Gym - Lenora (Normal)
    Gym 5: Driftveil Gym - Clay (Ground)
    Gym 6: Iccurus Gym - Brycen (Ice)
    Gym 7: Opelucid Gym - Iris (Dragon)
    Gym 8: Lentimas Gym - Catilin (Psychic)

Team Plasma is formed in this game and mostly emphasizes on N and Ghestis forming friendships and Ghestis's scheme to awaken the Legendary Pokemon Reshiram and Zekrom.
    Pokestar Studios near Virbank City is being created.
    Professor Burnet and Fennel also open a laboratory to discover more about the space between dreams and reality but the laboratory is destroyed by Team Plasma and Fennel's Munna is stolen.
    Thats all so far.
    Down Here!

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

They've never made a prequel and I doubt it will happen.I don't think there's going to be a Black and White 3. BW2 were originally going to be paired third versions before they were developed as sequels. Plus, they've revealed all the hidden Pokemon at this point and in japan they've all been distributed and soon all will be worldwide. I think it would be silly of them to make another prequel or sequel, I think that's the wrong thing to do. Im speculating the next thing to be RS remakes or Gen 6.
    Zistal likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquanova View Post
    They've never made a prequel and I doubt it will happen.I don't think there's going to be a Black and White 3. BW2 were originally going to be paired third versions before they were developed as sequels. Plus, they've revealed all the hidden Pokemon at this point and in japan they've all been distributed and soon all will be worldwide. I think it would be silly of them to make another prequel or sequel, I think that's the wrong thing to do. Im speculating the next thing to be RS remakes or Gen 6.
    This.

Unova is over. It's time to move on. My bet's on Gen 6, as remakes seem very unlikely at this point.
    Koukoubean likes this.

I think a Gen VI pair is next with perhaps a re-visit to Unova as post-game badges and stuff just like they did in Gen II. This would give Gamefreak a chance to tie up the loose ends from BW2 in a post Gen VI game and still have Team Plasma running around being bad guys. Except now they've expanded to a new region right next door to Unova, just like Team Rocket in Gen II.

Gamefreak seems to be really proud of the Unova region just like they were with Kanto as they should be. Gen V, to me anyways was the freshest feeling Generation yet and re-visiting Unova again as post-game content in a Gen VI game is really appealing to me.

We'll get Gen VI on the 3DS proper with new graphical effects/game play elements etc. for sure. Then and only then will Gamefreak feel it necessary to give us Gen 3 remakes as the new 3DS features will most likely make the GBA versions seem outdated.
    Last edited by Luigi182; 14th October 2012 at 10:50 PM. Reason: clarity

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast