Speculation: Pokémon Black 3 and White 3 - Page 3

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Speculation: Pokémon Black 3 and White 3

Blog Entries

Default Re: Speculation: Pokémon Black 3 and White 3

As for the original dragon, I'd like to say that this is one of those things that are, for better or worse depending on your millage, left to our imagination.

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Robo-Floatzel View Post
    Given that BW2 ended more like a traditional Pokemon game (with a fight with the champion) and not with someone else like in BW1, and the fact that Team Plasma disbands at the end of the game, it's highly unlikely that there will be a BW3, the next games will either be Gen 6 or Hoenn remakes, and I'm not raising my hopes for the latter one, although I'm with Bugsy
    Neo Team Plasma didn't disband though. From my understanding, Ghetsis and the Shadow Triad bailed out, and whoever didn't want to follow Ghetsis anymore and Neo Team Plasma reformed with Achroma. Something tells me N and Achroma along with Former Team Plasma will band together to defeat N for good. Would also explain the lack of Looker.

There are still a few plot-holes in the game that are never explained, so a standalone third game would be understandable to do, but it seems very unlike Game Freak to do that without making a "Pokemon Gray" version that's simply a rehash of BW2 that's treated like a traditional third version, after all, Black and White 2 are a first for the series, though the pre-release of Gold and Silver treated the games like they were sequels to Red and Blue, even titling the games "Pokemon 2: Gold and Silver" at one point, but in the end, it was more of a new generation than a sequel, Black and White 2, on the other hand, are the first TRUE sequels in the franchise.
    Like I say later on, a gray version would give us Gray Kyurem, and a wrap up on the plot. They showed us it can thaw itself to unleash its strength, so a gray Kyurem, or the original dragon reincarnated, would fit perfectly.
    I actually think they should do this every generation, make sequels instead of cheap rehash third versions that add new features.

Quote Originally Posted by Jun View Post
    We could have a BW3. But I don't think we would get Unova as the region. We would start in a new region, but with some BW's characters. Genesect would get an ancien form, Kyurem his "complete" form. Black & Black 2 have Reshiram & Zekrom, and we would have to find them, Akuroma & N helping the protagonist. Gethis's real son will be here.
    I agree with all of this as well. Reformed Achroma and N would team up, Ghetsis goes for one final shot at ultimate power, and everything wraps ups nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by Gym Leader Bugsy View Post
    No. Oh no. no Black3/White3. Just. no.

I wouldn't mind GF creating a lone 3rd version like game that wraps up the whole Unova plot. But other than that . no.

So it's either fourth game wrapping up the storyline or onto the next generation.

Or R/S Remakes. I wouldn't mind them..
    Its actually what I'm expecting instead of a 3rd pair. A gray-like, but to wrap things up, and do whatever we have to do.

Small note:
    The Spriters Resource
    All the way at the bottom is this unused map looking thing, and it looks like the southeast peninsula. Off of it is an island, which in itself is pretty big looking. What could that possibly be?
    Also, even though I would love the Perfect Kyurem theory to be true, god damn would they have to nerf it for the gameplay. I mean right now the incomplete formes are almost Arceus', imagine if they went all the way with the stats.....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchman View Post
    Given that BW2 ended more like a traditional Pokemon game (with a fight with the champion) and not with someone else like in BW1, and the fact that Team Plasma disbands at the end of the game, it's highly unlikely that there will be a BW3, the next games will either be Gen 6 or Hoenn remakes, and I'm not raising my hopes for the latter one, although I'm with Bugsy
    Neo Team Plasma didn't disband though. From my understanding, Ghetsis and the Shadow Triad bailed out, and whoever didn't want to follow Ghetsis anymore and Neo Team Plasma reformed with Achroma. Something tells me N and Achroma along with Former Team Plasma will band together to defeat N for good. Would also explain the lack of Looker.
    How can N defeat himself?

Also, I like the idea of a good organization in Pokemon. That world really needed one.

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    How can N defeat himself?

Also, I like the idea of a good organization in Pokemon. That world really needed one.
    I meant Ghetsis. And its not exactly a good organization, just former plasma thinking that Ghetsis madness needs to stop. N got manipulated, Achroma's genius was used by Ghetsis for his insane needs, and something tells me a 3rd game would even have the shadow triad give up on him.

Blog Entries

I meant Ghetsis. And its not exactly a good organization, just former plasma thinking that Ghetsis madness needs to stop. N got manipulated, Achroma's genius was used by Ghetsis for his insane needs, and something tells me a 3rd game would even have the shadow triad give up on him.
    Yes, but stopping Ghetsis would be for the benefit of everyone.

Blog Entries

Achroma went along with Ghetsis for his own selfish reasons. If he was used, it would be because he allowed himself to be, just like the Shadow Triad.

@Mitchman;
    Achroma also disbanded Team Plasma, and the Shadow Triad, the only people loyal to Ghetsis, told him to stop. More details under the spoiler. It's really no different than what happened with Cyrus, and we know there's a way out of the Distortion World.

Also, I'm pretty sure that item there is the dirty handkerchief we've been hearing about. Nevermind, the dirty hankerchief is something else.
    Last edited by The Outrage; 25th June 2012 at 09:38 AM.

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

a. Also the lack of a frontier even with the World Tournament is unbelievable, no matter how you put it.
    That's because they're saving it for when they remake the game that introduced it in the first place...
    The_Doctor likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Quattro ~ Bajeena View Post
    a. Also the lack of a frontier even with the World Tournament is unbelievable, no matter how you put it.
    That's because they're saving it for when they remake the game that introduced it in the first place...
    Not like they didn't do two frontiers in Gen IV, even if it was the same one.

Blog Entries

You know, BW needs supplementary material to sorta tie up the loose ends. Like a mini-Manga on Ghetsis's past, N's past and whatnot. Things they could only tell but not show and more. I think it's been done with franchises where missing plot elements are explaining more clearly in comics/Manga like Avatar TLA, Robotech, and others.

I don't really think they should make another entry in the BW storyline. But if they do, there are a few things I would love for them to do:
    1. Include the Original Dragon somehow. Maybe even make it number 650 in the Pokedex.
    2. Able to complete the National pokedex with only Gen 5 games.
    3. Preferably only one version. Gray. But Black 3 and White 3 would be okay with me.
    4. More enhanced features on 3DS, if not for the 3DS completely.
    5. Some kind of change to the starters. It would be a bit ridiculous to use the same three for the five games in a row.
    6. More new locations
    7. More new characters and maybe some Gym changes
    8. Maybe even another Sub-region ala the Sevii Islands
    9. Difficulty levels from the start
    10. Completely wrap up every plot line and point and no loose ends leftover.

Those are the basic things they would need to change imo, but I'd much prefer that they move on to Generation 6 or have RSEmakes.

Blog Entries

You know, BW needs supplementary material to sorta tie up the loose ends. Like a mini-Manga on Ghetsis's past, N's past and whatnot. Things they could only tell but not show and more. I think it's been done with franchises where missing plot elements are explaining more clearly in comics/Manga like Avatar TLA, Robotech, and others.
    I've been saying Game Freak needs to do this for a long time. Not even just to tie up loose ends, but also because its an interesting way to expand on other characters' back-stories. It would be cool if they did one like Pokemon Conquest did. There's N, the Shadow Triad, the Sages...an entire mini series devoted to the formation of Team Plasma with chapters highlighting different characters.
    smalllady and El_ like this.

Can we have R/S remakes first? Please? :I

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Outrage View Post
    I've been saying Game Freak needs to do this for a long time. Not even just to tie up loose ends, but also because its an interesting way to expand on other characters' back-stories. It would be cool if they did one like Pokemon Conquest did. There's N, the Shadow Triad, the Sages...an entire mini series devoted to the formation of Team Plasma with chapters highlighting different characters.
    Exactly. Maybe a Mangaka who's a fan of Pokemon would take up the task by making mini-series Manga for each Gen V character that warrants such with consultancy from GF. We can only hope for now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Outrage View Post
    Exactly. Maybe a Mangaka who's a fan of Pokemon would take up the task by making mini-series Manga for each Gen V character that warrants such with consultancy from GF. We can only hope for now.
    Very few Manga seem to want to add onto current canon or even make their own unique scenarios, instead opting for their take on the game's plot. I doubt it would ever happen unless Game Freak explicitly wants it to happen and hires an artist to do it.

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

I say it is time for Gale Freak to focus on the 3DS and Gen VI. No need for remakes on Gen V. It won't be a popular move for game freak to continue on the ds after these two games. (I'm not against RS remakes, but they should come on the 3DS/gen vi).

Top game series: Pokémon, Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman Arkham, Ace Combat, Forza, GTA, Sly Cooper, etc

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast