Speculation: Pokémon Black 3 and White 3 - Page 11

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Speculation: Pokémon Black 3 and White 3

Default Pokemon Black 3 and White 3, should it happen?

So.... Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 where amazing... no doubt about it but, what if gamefreak created Black 3 and White 3 making gen V into a trilogy? If this happens, it would be great but Unova has simply run out of room for new areas so they would need to create a new region, create an island next to Unova or even make it so you can fly from mistralton city to a new airport in Hoenn.

POST YOUR IDEAS BELOW!!

Default Re: Pokemon Black 3 and White 3, should it happen?

Were*

I think not. Black 2/White 2 was enough. I think we should patiently wait for a brand new game.

Blog Entries

I'd rather see a new generation next. And having B3W3 take place in Hoenn makes no sense- Hoenn has nothing to do with Unova, and if you're going to have the game take place in a completely different region there's no reason for it to be sold as a threequel to the Unova-based games rather than a stand-alone.

Blog Entries

There doesn't need to be one. BW2 wrapped everything up. Ghetsis no longer even has the loyalty of the Shadow Triad. The only things left are the original dragon and Genesect, and to hope for either is folly. If there could be an original dragon, you would've been able to do so. Genesect wasn't even made a plot point. There is enough evidence to suggest that they both were nothing more than flavor. Pokemon villains disappearing into the ether is just a regular occurrence now. There is nothing. It's over. If they were to even try, it'd be the most forced thing on the planet.
    Step into the Fairy circle

Default Re: Speculation: Pokémon Black 3 and White 3

They shouldn't prolong the gen 5 story out any longer. Because like ANY franchise out there, whether it is videogames, movies, etc., things can get stale and repetitive pretty fast. (Ahem... like a certain tv show) So yeah their best bet would be to move on to gen 6!! :)

El_
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Samurott View Post
    There doesn't need to be one. BW2 wrapped everything up. Ghetsis no longer even has the loyalty of the Shadow Triad. The only things left are the original dragon and Genesect, and to hope for either is folly. If there could be an original dragon, you would've been able to do so. Genesect wasn't even made a plot point. There is enough evidence to suggest that they both were nothing more than flavor. Pokemon villains disappearing into the ether is just a regular occurrence now. There is nothing. It's over. If they were to even try, it'd be the most forced thing on the planet.
    To be fair, if the original dragon were completely forgotten about, then why was it referenced more than once in BW2's plotline? Do people really believe that GameFreak hasn't actually designed the original dragon? Genesect may not have been made a plot point, but that obviously hasn't stopped it from receiving its own movie. It would be a real shame not to know what it originally looked like.

Aside from that, BW2 has not wrapped everything up at all. N went on another journey to go search for Hilda/Hilbert who are still absent from Unova, and again that was referenced numerous times through the game. Another thing referenced was an actually meeting between N and Corless, the two grey former leaders of Team Plasma. If GameFreak did not care then why say anything at all about these plot points? The Abyssal Ruins and Dragon Spiral Tower are both still as mysterious as they were in the original BW games.

I'm not advocating another game in Unova, but wrapping up these plotlines in a new region shouldn't be within the realm of impossibility.
    UnovaCastaway likes this.

N set by smalllady
    Ideals/Truth

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by El_ View Post
    N went on another journey to go search for Hilda/Hilbert who are still absent from Unova, and again that was referenced numerous times through the game.
    You're embellishing things. This is what N said: "I will set off on another journey. There are still many Pokémon in the world I should talk to. And there is also a Trainer I want to tell how I feel..." Finding Hilbert/Hilda isn't N's main objective; he just wants to thank them again.

Another thing referenced was an actually meeting between N and Corless, the two grey former leaders of Team Plasma.
    We really don't need to see this, as N and Corless have no qualms with each other.

If GameFreak did not care then why say anything at all about these plot points?
    For the same reason they made Looker look for N in another region at the end of Black and White (back when they had no plans to develop sequels), and yet never mentioned it in B2W2. They don't have everything figured out, and we fans spend a lot more time thinking about these things than they do.

I'm not advocating another game in Unova, but wrapping up these plotlines in a new region shouldn't be within the realm of impossibility.
    While I agree, I wouldn't expect this to happen soon. The Johto mysteries had been ignored for nearly a decade until HGSS were released, and the remakes only answered one question: Where Giovanni was during Team Rocket's takeover. Johto's mythology is still as vague as it has ever been.
    Last edited by Silktree; 15th November 2012 at 04:14 AM.

Blog Entries

Honestly, I think that Black and White were plenty for Unova. Black 2 and White 2 were good and all, but it just wasn't up to the same level. It honestly felt like B2W2 should've been the post-E4 story for BW. I really don't see how they can continue the story unless they do something entirely unexpected, which I wouldn't necessarily be against, but I doubt it.
    BlackGroudon likes this.

All I want from the Pokemon series now would either be a Generation III remake, or a Nintendo 3DS Pokemon game other than Black & White 3. If we get a Generation III remake that's on the 3DS then I'd be extremely pleased. Now I haven't played Black or White 2 yet so if we get a new Pokemon game that meets my specs or that isn't in the Unova I'll gladly pass it and play it when I get the chance.

Visit Apex's Youtube Channel

I think I've said this multiple times.

Here are my opinions on the options for the next main series games:

Gen VI - That will be on the 3DS. They aren't going to put 3 generations on the DS.
    BW3 - On the DS
    R/S Remakes - on the DS

I'll say this again, I'll even put it in my signature so people can understand, that they aren't going to open up the main series on the 3DS with a sequel/remake. It has to be entirely new due to the graphical enhancements.

SEAHAWKS SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Apex View Post
    I'll say this again, I'll even put it in my signature so people can understand, that they aren't going to open up the main series on the 3DS with a sequel/remake.
    They aren't going to release any more DS games, either. Enough is enough.

Winged man prefers night Ziggy Stardust's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    While I agree, I wouldn't expect this to happen soon. The Johto mysteries had been ignored for nearly a decade until HGSS were released, and the remakes only answered one question: Where Giovanni was during Team Rocket's takeover. Johto's mythology is still as vague as it has ever been.
    Johto's mythology could be "vague", but it's complete. There's no pending mystery to reveal. On the other hand, Unova's mythology even left two unseen Pokémon: the original dragon and the original Genesect.

I don't think there will be a BW3, but I think this topic will be re-taken eventually.
    UnovaCastaway likes this.

Me verás volar por la ciudad de la furia...
    - Pokémon games are like boobs; designed for children, but more enjoyed by adults. (Someone on twitter)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
    Johto's mythology could be "vague", but it's complete. There's no pending mystery to reveal. On the other hand, Unova's mythology even left two unseen Pokémon: the original dragon and the original Genesect.
    I strongly beg to differ. Johto's mythology has its own share of unseen Pokémon, and mind you, Genesect has nothing to do with Unova's mythology.

Winged man prefers night Ziggy Stardust's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I strongly beg to differ. Johto's mythology has its own share of unseen Pokémon, and mind you, Genesect has nothing to do with Unova's mythology.
    For example?

Me verás volar por la ciudad de la furia...
    - Pokémon games are like boobs; designed for children, but more enjoyed by adults. (Someone on twitter)

Blog Entries

For example?
    The three Pokemon that Ho-oh revived and turned into the beast trio, and the Pokemon in the GS Ball (no, it wasn't Celebi).
    Silktree likes this.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast