Speculation: New Eeveelution to be revealed next week? - Page 3

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Speculation: New Eeveelution to be revealed next week?

El_
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Speculation: New Eeveelution to be revealed next week?

A new Eeveelution is pretty obvious at this point, a great way to kick off the Gen 6 hype. The typing could actually be a whole new type like Smalllady mentioned earlier, I see no reason why not if Gamefreak want to get creative on a new platform. Then again, could also be the last final former special type: Dragon.

Either way, cannot wait to see it. If anything this should be the final nail in the coffin of the Gen 6 not coming in 2013 people, its definitely coming.

N set by smalllady
    Ideals/Truth

Blog Entries
    Follow RainbowSylveon On Twitter Add RainbowSylveon on Facebook
    Follow RainbowSylveon on Tumblr Visit RainbowSylveon's Youtube Channel

oh my god yes yes yes yes yes that would be amazing yes

The postcards are what do it for me. There'd be no sense in putting a completely unrelated Pokemon in there... It would be fantastic!
    Claims: Oshawott, Ice Body, Magmarizer, Griseous Orb (July 1, 2012) Cross Poison (September 26, 2012)

Tumblr | Twitter | Playthrough Blog

Fennekindle ==> RainbowSylveon

Add Chiss on Facebook

Wooooooot I hope this is true.
    And seeing the trend for Best Wishes, Virgil's Eevee will probably evolve into it mid battle.
    I'm suspecting a Normal type/new type.

Winged man prefers night Ziggy Stardust's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OMG.

I wish it's a dragon eeveelution.

And as much as I love Eevee family, I hope this is the last one.
    Last edited by Ziggy Stardust; 30th November 2012 at 09:25 PM.

Me verás volar por la ciudad de la furia...
    - Pokémon games are like boobs; designed for children, but more enjoyed by adults. (Someone on twitter)

The leaf lives on... JustAnotherLeafeon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

An eeveelution reveal would be a pretty wise move considering that everyone likes them. Is for what it could be, I would suspect steel since I feel it would round the eeveelutions out nicely.

I hope it's true this time and not another hoax.
    Once upon a time there was a leafeon. There wasn't anything special about him. He was just a regular leafeon.
    But there's a story behind the leafeon.

Credit where credit is due.
    Oh look. A deviantART.

You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

A new Eeveelution would make sense, since Unova is an entirely new region for them to have adapted to over time. I want this to be a new Eeveelution (simply to see how a Gen VI mon would look like), but I've had my heart broken before by Pokemon. They're masters at teasing and deception. :P
    33Whimsicott33 likes this.

"Playing around?" Wrong.

So my hunch right from Virgil and his team's debut turns out to shed more light.

Although not yet fully confirmed, there's a very high chance now that a Generation VI Eeveelution will be revealed, especially with these currently-revealed evidences that I've been waiting for a while now. I've always thought of that since the first appearances of Virgil and his Eevee team (especially his Eevee).

I'll also agree on smalllady that the Generation VI Eeveelution (if it is indeed confirmed) will not only reveal a new Pokemon, but will also reveal a new type. On what the new-type it is IMO, just like what smalllady speculated: the Light-type. I bet for the Light-type in case a new type will be introduced because it is the only sensible elemental type to be added in Pokemon's type chart.

On my perspective, this will be Game Freak's right plan and strategy to introduce a new-type for over a decade since Gold and Silver, by using Eevee (specifically Virgil's Eevee) which its attributes are about elemental types, instead of announcing and revealing it randomly. No, I didn't base my speculation on the rumor that Silktree has posted, because ever since I've saw Virgil's Eevee for the very first time, I've already hunched that it will lead to an announcement of a new elemental type.

Just by looking at things, it is weird on why they'll be only revealing one Eeveelution (most likely right now with the "?" postcard which is only one instead of two and more) assuming that its typing will be that of the currently-revealed types. From what I can see, the reason Game Freak decided to reveal (soon) only a single new Eeveelution for Generation VI is that the Generation VI Eeveelution is intended to promote a new-type.

Of course, I'm not totally saying that it will lead to a revelation of a new-type, there's still the possibility that it will just be a currently-existing typed-Eeveelution. But in the situation now, I'm more leaning on the revelation of a new type.

Blog Entries

Watch it be a pre-evolution.

I poke your snoot UnovaCastaway's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Composer View Post
    Or they could just troll and reveal a special edition Pikachu with Adaptability or something like that; it's too early to jump to any conclusions. And I wouldn't mind a new Eeveelution,but I would be really disappointed if they introduced a whole new type - the game's quite balanced as it is.
    Watch Game Freak troll us with stuff like that. They love throwing Pikachu into EVERYTHING. (or at least one of the main characters' Pokemon like in previous promotions with speculated legendary formes)

But, knock on wood, I hope it's an Eeveelution! The fact that Virgil has all the Eeveelutions plus an unevolved Eevee screams Gen VI reveal. (unless they want Season 1's Battling Eevee Brothers Part 2)

December seems a little too early for a new gen reveal though, hasn't it always been January or February?)

Blog Entries

I think it is a little late for a new type. Given that:

1) Any thing you can think of is already a type or falls into a type

2) Any thing that is already has a pokemon for instance light type well there are already light based moves and light based pokemon Ho-oh, Victini, Solarbeam, mirror shot, flash, flash cannon. Want a time type? well there is already time based pokemon Dialga Celebi.

PLEASE DON'T BE TRUE

because

1. it would mean Ash loses to Virgil
    2. it would mean that a gen 6 pokemon is revealed before the US Meleoetta event meaning there is no point in which I own every pokemon known to the fandom AND THAT WOULD UTTER HORSE SHIT
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkara
    Gary reveals that he already has six pokemon. And judging by the pokemon around that area I'm guessing he has a rat a bird two bugs AND anouther bird

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

People want a Light-type Eevee Evolution? Is this 1999?

That's the ultimate fan-bait Pokemon right there. If you searched for "Light-type Eevee Evolution" on Deviantart, you'd get so many page returns your browser would probably force close. That's not even a real Pokemon yet, but I bet you there's already a Sonic/MLP/Lion King/Yoshi version of it.

Blog Entries

Although a new Pokemon is always welcomed, I doubt it'll be a new Pokemon, let alone a new Eeveelution. The last postcard probably includes all of the Eeveelutions in a new pose or something. A new Pokemon is a big deal. They would have covered this in the most recent Corocoro or the official Pokemon website if they were planning to reveal a new Pokemon next week.
    UnovaCastaway likes this.

On my side, I didn't suggest the Light-type, or a new type in general, because "I just want it" or that "iT WOuLD Be aWESomeZZ and COoLLZZ!!" I suggested it by looking at the current situation:

* Virgil only has one Eevee, no currently appearing characters in Best Wishes Season 2, especially in the Unova League saga (unless there will be in the "Episode N saga") has an Eevee in their team.
    * It's obvious that Virgil's Eevee is the one to evolve into the Generation VI Eeveelution.
    * The recently-revealed Eevee and Eeveelutions postcard promotion reveals a single "?" postcard, indicating that there will be only a single Generation VI Eeveelution to be revealed.

Just by looking at it, it would totally be weird if they will unveil a Generation VI Eeveelution of a currently-revealed type aside from Fire, Water, Electric, Psychic, Dark, Grass, and Ice-types when they will only reveal one (again, one) new Eeveelution. The former scenario would make sense if they will unveil two or more Eeveelutions, but that is not the current situation right now.

So the reason I can see on why Game Freak decided to only unveil one Generation VI Eeveelution is to use this Generation VI Eeveelution to promote an upcoming new type, and it would really make sense for Game Freak to use Eevee for this since Eevee is about elemental types. But, of course, this is just my speculation.

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

I completely hope whatever Eevee it is it is a Dragon-type Eevee, given the hype around Dragons in the anime and Virgil's Eevee Team it makes sense.

My guess:
    1) The ? card is actually the back side of the card. ( You remember you can flip a card, do you? )
    2) The empty room is Umbreon's.
    3) Its too early to reveal a Gen 6 Pokemon, far too early.

Conclusion: No new Eevee evolutions. Even i love them, but 7 is enough. (My favourite is Vaporeon)

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast