Speculation: New Eeveelution to be revealed next week? - Page 2

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Speculation: New Eeveelution to be revealed next week?

Blazaking's Avatar Staff ArtistModerator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Blazaking On Twitter Add Blazaking on Google+
    Follow Blazaking on Tumblr Visit Blazaking's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Speculation: New Eeveelution to be revealed next week?

I wouldn't mind if it turned out to be a just a Normal-type evolution of Eevee. Could be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    I guess that I may as well mention this rumor. I don't believe it mainly because it stipulates that Generation VI isn't due to be released next year, but the source has some reliability, so it is worth mentioning:

– Mainline 3DS Pokemon game needs roughly two more years before it’s released. Uses a full 3D engine and will have a story dealing with a world wide crisis. A new Pokemon type will be introduced (has not been done since Gold and Silver) and while not as many new Pokemon as in past gens older Pokemon will get new abilities and forms. Will maximize the Nintendo 3DS use of 3D, StreetPass and online connectivity. The first NFC game for Wii U will be a next gen Battrio game coming out in all regions.
    Interesting rumor. New type eh? That sure would be a gamble.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Blazaking View Post
    I wouldn't mind if it turned out to be a just a Normal-type evolution of Eevee. Could be cool.

I guess that I may as well mention this rumor. I don't believe it mainly because it stipulates that Generation VI isn't due to be released next year, but the source has some reliability, so it is worth mentioning:

– Mainline 3DS Pokemon game needs roughly two more years before it’s released. Uses a full 3D engine and will have a story dealing with a world wide crisis. A new Pokemon type will be introduced (has not been done since Gold and Silver) and while not as many new Pokemon as in past gens older Pokemon will get new abilities and forms. Will maximize the Nintendo 3DS use of 3D, StreetPass and online connectivity. The first NFC game for Wii U will be a next gen Battrio game coming out in all regions.
    Interesting rumor. New type eh? That sure would be a gamble.
    Honestly the very mention of news types made me instantly think this rumor is totally fake... sad to say everything (but the new types I fucking hate those rumors!) sounds pretty cool but yeah highly doubt they'll add new types after 10+ years of 17 types hell they removed the ??? type in Gen V...
    Water Max likes this.
    Black: 4727-9836-9051
    White: 3396-7767-9032
    Platinum: 0003-5833-1618
    Soul Silver: 3138-3094-2458

Has converted to Helixism Miles101's Avatar
    Blog Entries

This is definitely plausible and very, very possible. I'd love to see a Dragon eeveelution, though a Fighting-type would also be a welcome option.

Blog Entries

Hopefully this is true. I really hope they release a Rock or Ghost Eevee. A dual typed Eevee would be cool too!

DualPixels' rumor is all-around way too fishy to believe. Seems like a fan-list of great things that could happen to gaming, and many things mentioned don't necessarily agree with respective companies' policies. I wouldn't give it too much credit, to be honest.

In any case, this is very exciting! I'm also interested in the possibility of a new type. Would be a good shake-up of things, and a nice excuse to pick on the Types Chart a little. Eeveelutions never let down! Fingers crossed!
    Silktree likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by smalllady View Post
    As far as its type goes, I'm going to be bold and suggest that they introduce a new type: the Light type. For me, it'd be far more interesting than just having the new Eeveelution be one of the existing types. Plus, this may sound silly, but it's position between Jolteon and Flareon looks a bit suspect to me, since both can emit light in a way.
    Attachment 82372
    What I find more suspicious is the empty room upstairs. If it were Umbreon's room, why would it be outside watching the moon? For that matter, the light penetrating the window looks too bright to be moonlight.

That rumour is mainly about E3 and there is never Pokemon stuff at E3 besides maybe a smaller side game, last year being Pokedex 3D

Blog Entries

I Would like to have more then one new Eevee, but a Dragon one sounds cool~

Blog Entries

Follow Oswin on Tumblr

Dragon would suck, plain normal soounds best to me. Or Ghost.

Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head

Those postcards, along with the hype Eevee and its evolutions have had lately, does make it seem quite possible that they could introduce a new Eeveelution. It would be an interesting surprise for the Unova League if they actually had Virgil's Eevee evolve into a new evolution just before his match against Ash. A Dragon type evolution sounds really cool, although a Fighting type or plain Normal type evolution would work for me too. As for a new type altogether, while that does sound interesting, I think it's just a rumor.

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter
    Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

Personally, I don't really want any new Eeveelutions, I honestly think 7 evolutions is enough.

Though it's strange that they're only apparently revealing one Eeveelution rather than two like in the past generations.
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Robo-Floatzel View Post
    Personally, I don't really want any new Eeveelutions, I honestly think 7 evolutions is enough.

Though it's strange that they're only apparently revealing one Eeveelution rather than two like in the past generations.
    Eevee and his evo's are very popular always have been... they're one of the most recognizable pokemon along with the likes of Pikachu, Charizard and Mewtwo... plus the fandom keeps of clamering for more Eeveelutins anyway (at least on this forum) expanding them is no surprise... hell I wouldn't be surprised if by the end of the Franchise (ifit doesn't keep on going forever like Mario and Zelda) if they have Eeveelitions for all the types... and I say we'll get two... but it's one placeholder like they did with B/W
    Black: 4727-9836-9051
    White: 3396-7767-9032
    Platinum: 0003-5833-1618
    Soul Silver: 3138-3094-2458

Or they could just troll and reveal a special edition Pikachu with Adaptability or something like that; it's too early to jump to any conclusions. And I wouldn't mind a new Eeveelution,but I would be really disappointed if they introduced a whole new type - the game's quite balanced as it is.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Composer View Post
    Or they could just troll and reveal a special edition Pikachu with Adaptability or something like that; it's too early to jump to any conclusions. And I wouldn't mind a new Eeveelution,but I would be really disappointed if they introduced a whole new type - the game's quite balanced as it is.
    Not really. Dragon, Water, Fighting, Steel, and Ground are too common in battles, and Grass, Fire, Ice, Electric, and Poison are the least used due to their inferiority to the above 5 dominant types I've mentioned. Who knews what the new type could bring to the table. Will it nerf one of those dominant types, or will it help buff up one of the worst types?

Blog Entries

A new Eeveelution? Colour me ecstatic! I hope Gen 6 features more then 1 new Eeveelution! Maybe the starte could be Eevee, who evolves into Vaporeon, Jolteon or Flareon who themselves get new evos as well! And the early bird Pokémon should be a flying type Eevee! There should be Eevee-themed gyms as well! Hell, make all Pokémon a kind of Eeveelution! You can't have enough of these amazing and creative critters! And the fans seem to love the idea as well!

It is kinda inevitable that we will probably get one new Eeveelution next gen but I really,really hope it will be just one. I can't be the only one who is sick of all the Eeveelution focus...

Blog Entries

I was already expecting this to happen, what with Virgil apparently being Ash's last opponent in the league and all...

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast