Speculation: New Eeveelution to be revealed next week? - Page 11

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 175
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Speculation: New Eeveelution to be revealed next week?

  1. #151
    Call me Yusuke Venator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,461
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Speculation: New Eeveelution to be revealed next week?

    Pokemon is a simple game, and Black, White, Black 2 and White 2 had significant visual improvements, even 3D, over their previous DS incarnations without specifically needing such a large amount of memory. We don't need full 3D environments for such a linear RPG.
    Robo-Floatzel likes this.

    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." -George S. Patton
    Arceus is a false god. Only science knows the true answer.

  2. #152
    Crimson Fighter Phoenixphlare's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    2,091
    Blog Entries
    196

    Default Re: Speculation: New Eeveelution to be revealed next week?

    Once again I lose probably steel type.
    Robo-Floatzel likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkara
    Gary reveals that he already has six pokemon. And judging by the pokemon around that area I'm guessing he has a rat a bird two bugs AND anouther bird

  3. #153
    Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    $aturn¥oshi's pants
    Posts
    5,008
    Blog Entries
    15
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

    Exclamation Re: Speculation: New Eeveelution to be revealed next week?

    Mod Note: This thread isn't about R/S Remakes, the ending of the current Gen, handheld systems, or really anything concerning what this thread has turned into. I suggest we bring this thread back on topic to the discussion/speculation of the new eeveelutions please. Let this serve as a warning to all, any further off-topic posting below this post will be given an infraction and/or ending with the thread being closed.

    Thank you.
    S.S. Shadow Minun likes this.

    Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

  4. #154
    Call me Yusuke Venator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,461
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Speculation: New Eeveelution to be revealed next week?

    Is it off-topic to say that I highly doubt we'll be getting a new Eeveelution because it's too early to end the generation? Honest question.

    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." -George S. Patton
    Arceus is a false god. Only science knows the true answer.

  5. #155
    Time Traveler Silktree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,396
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default Re: Speculation: New Eeveelution to be revealed next week?

    Quote Originally Posted by Venator View Post
    Is it off-topic to say that I highly doubt we'll be getting a new Eeveelution because it's too early to end the generation? Honest question.
    You've made your point, which I strongly disagree with. You're just asking for a debate by bringing it up again.

  6. #156
    Call me Yusuke Venator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,461
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Speculation: New Eeveelution to be revealed next week?

    To be honest, we already have too many Eeveelutions as is, so I really hope we do not get another one, and especially not revealed through a movie. There is no evidence of it even being possible; even the only evidence used to point at the possibility of a new one potentially being revealed turned out to be just Espeon.

    Right now, the only thing supporting the possibility of a new Eeveelution, unless I missed something, is just the hopes of Eevee fans who would eventually like to see Eevee branch out into 17 evolutions. I guess this is speculation, but there's really no evidence for it so this thread is basically "Would you like to see a new Eeveelution?" and that's it.

    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." -George S. Patton
    Arceus is a false god. Only science knows the true answer.

  7. #157
    El_
    El_ is offline
    Registered User El_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    N's Puzzle Cube
    Posts
    1,440
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: Speculation: New Eeveelution to be revealed next week?

    Then, why all the heavy promotion? Why give it and its Evos so much focus recently? Its not just because people want it, its because signs actually point to there being a good chance there might be a new Eeveelution.

    I won't comment on a new gen since its off topic, but I'll just say that 2013 and the start of brand new promotions other than Unova is just around the corner.

    N set by smalllady
    Ideals/Truth

  8. #158
    Call me Yusuke Venator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,461
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Speculation: New Eeveelution to be revealed next week?

    Quote Originally Posted by El_ View Post
    Then, why all the heavy promotion? Why give it and its Evos so much focus recently? Its not just because people want it, its because signs actually point to there being a good chance there might be a new Eeveelution.
    Heavy promotion? All I've seen is an announcement of what the next Pikachu short will be, along side the movie it will debut with.

    What recent focus on Eevee and it's evolutions? Did I miss something in the anime?

    How do you know that you guys aren't just assuming that Eevee/'s evolutions showing up is them being focused on?

    This shouldn't be an off-topic discussion since it's discussing the reasons why people feel that there will be new Eeveelutions.

    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." -George S. Patton
    Arceus is a false god. Only science knows the true answer.

  9. #159
    真実の英雄 smalllady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Nuvema Town
    Posts
    1,359
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: Speculation: New Eeveelution to be revealed next week?

    Quote Originally Posted by Venator View Post
    This shouldn't be an off-topic discussion since it's discussing the reasons why people feel that there will be new Eeveelutions.
    Uh do you know what "speculation" is? I mean it IS in the topic title.

    Claims: , , Turboblaze, Fusion Flare ➝ icon/banner ★ pixiv

  10. #160
    Time Traveler Silktree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,396
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default Re: Speculation: New Eeveelution to be revealed next week?

    Quote Originally Posted by Venator View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El_ View Post
    Then, why all the heavy promotion? Why give it and its Evos so much focus recently? Its not just because people want it, its because signs actually point to there being a good chance there might be a new Eeveelution.
    Heavy promotion? All I've seen is an announcement of what the next Pikachu short will be, along side the movie it will debut with.

    What recent focus on Eevee and it's evolutions? Did I miss something in the anime?
    You missed this. That, and the myriad of Japanese merchandise items featuring Eevee and the Eeveelutions. This amount of focus on one evolutionary family is unprecedented.

  11. #161
    Call me Yusuke Venator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,461
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Speculation: New Eeveelution to be revealed next week?

    Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    You missed this.
    Okay, yeah, just found that. I think it has more to do with Eevee appearing in the Black/White 2 regional Pokedex than anything else.
    That, and the myriad of Japanese merchandise items featuring Eevee and the Eeveelutions. This amount of focus on one evolutionary family is unprecedented.
    Eevee is a quite popular Pokemon already, so I don't think that this is really important.

    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." -George S. Patton
    Arceus is a false god. Only science knows the true answer.

  12. #162
    Time Traveler Silktree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,396
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default Re: Speculation: New Eeveelution to be revealed next week?

    Quote Originally Posted by Venator View Post
    I think it has more to do with Eevee appearing in the Black/White 2 regional Pokedex than anything else.
    There are 136 other Pokémon from older generations that appear in the new Unova Pokédex, and yet the Eevee family are the only ones that are being so heavily promoted. Also, B2W2 will be old news by the time the short is shown in theaters.

    Eevee is a quite popular Pokemon already, so I don't think that this is really important.
    It wasn't promoted to this extent in the previous two generations, even though it was more prevalent in Platinum and HGSS than it is in B2W2.

  13. #163
    Registered User Articwolf10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bramwell, West Virginia
    Posts
    2,205
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default Re: Speculation: New Eeveelution to be revealed next week?

    Quote Originally Posted by Venator View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    You missed this.
    Okay, yeah, just found that. I think it has more to do with Eevee appearing in the Black/White 2 regional Pokedex than anything else.
    That, and the myriad of Japanese merchandise items featuring Eevee and the Eeveelutions. This amount of focus on one evolutionary family is unprecedented.
    Eevee is a quite popular Pokemon already, so I don't think that this is really important.
    Personally I was one of the people who thought we'd get Gen III remakes before VI (just ask Silktree) but now I think we'll get Gen VI next year (though it's possible for R/S remakes GF does so love to troll us) but seeing as how the Eeveelutions do seem to be getting a lot of focus makes me think we'll get a new Eeveelution (even if it isn't next year Munchlax was revealed over a year before D/P came out
    Black: 4727-9836-9051
    White: 3396-7767-9032
    Platinum: 0003-5833-1618
    Soul Silver: 3138-3094-2458

  14. #164
    Call me Yusuke Venator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,461
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Speculation: New Eeveelution to be revealed next week?

    Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    There are 136 other Pokémon from older generations that appear in the new Unova Pokédex, and yet the Eevee family are the only ones that are being so heavily promoted.
    I was referring to Virgil's existence more than the promotions.

    Out of all the older Pokemon that appear, I do believe that Eevee is the most popular of them all.

    Also, B2W2 will be old news by the time the short is shown in theaters.
    Irrelevant to this. We're talking about Virgil from an episode that came out last month, not what B2W2 will be in a year from now.

    It wasn't promoted to this extent in the previous two generations, even though it was more prevalent in Platinum and HGSS than it is in B2W2.
    They may be hyping it up for the movie? Maybe they increased the promotions to show off Eevee to the newer players who joined in Generation V?

    I'm not sure exactly why they've increased promotions, if they have, but I don't think it has to do with a new Eeveelution.

    Could you show me some of these promotions?

    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." -George S. Patton
    Arceus is a false god. Only science knows the true answer.

  15. #165
    Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    22,019
    Blog Entries
    199
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

    Default Re: Speculation: New Eeveelution to be revealed next week?

    There was a Global Link tornament in Japan just for Eeveelutions which were the only Pokemon allowed, a lot of Eevee related merchandise, etc. It just seems as though Eevee and it's evos are being very heavily promoted. While there is no proof of a new Eeveelution, all this Eevee hype may point to that

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •