Speculation: Maybe N is really a Zoroark? - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Speculation: Maybe N is really a Zoroark?

Registered User Typhlosionisafirebadger's Avatar

Default Re: Speculation: Maybe N is really a Zoroark?

Ghetsis could be his uncle, right?

Evil uncle wanting to abuse his power for nefarious reasons?

Blog Entries

Follow Ahnyo on Tumblr Visit Ahnyo's Youtube Channel

So... according to you, your hypothesis and your back up points, N believes Ghetsis is his father because he "would've raised him as a human from birth" but at the same time "N believes he was 'born from Pokémon'", yet it is my theory -not yours- the one that contradicts itself? Yeah... No.
    I think you misread my post. I was stating that the game's canon itself is contradictory, and therefore my logic could be considered contradictory as well. I didn't even mention your theory.

Blog Entries
    Follow VeggiePopper On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Ahnyo View Post
    I was stating that the game's canon itself is contradictory, and therefore my logic could be considered contradictory as well. I didn't even mention your theory.
    My bad, I just realized you dindn't me or mentioned my theory, so I apologize. Anyways, "my theory is contradictory, just like the game is!" is still a poor back up for your theory.

Pt: 5285 3562 3697- Veggie
    SS: 5156 5108 0540- Dany
    B1: 0175 8413 2944- Popper
    B2: 1163 7552 4502- Jonatan
    3DS: 1418-6718-4136

Blog Entries

Follow Ahnyo on Tumblr Visit Ahnyo's Youtube Channel

My bad, I just realized you dindn't me or mentioned my theory, so I apologize. Anyways, "my theory is contradictory, just like the game is!" is still a poor back up for your theory.
    I don't think of it as a justification for my theory not making sense. What I'm trying to say is that it's hard to make and support theories when the game itself provides conflicting evidence. If the games state that N believes Ghetsis is his true father, yet Masuda states that N believes he was born from Pokemon, it's difficult to draw conclusions no matter what side of the debate you're on.

Blog Entries

I don't think of it as a justification for my theory not making sense. What I'm trying to say is that it's hard to make and support theories when the game itself provides conflicting evidence. If the games state that N believes Ghetsis is his true father, yet Masuda states that N believes he was born from Pokemon, it's difficult to draw conclusions no matter what side of the debate you're on.
    I was under the vague impression that the bit about N thinking he was born of a Pokemon was misinterpreted from the information we were given. Could have sworn someone said something about it way back when we first got it...

Blog Entries

Adoptive father, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by YamiiDenryuu View Post
    I was under the vague impression that the bit about N thinking he was born of a Pokemon was misinterpreted from the information we were given. Could have sworn someone said something about it way back when we first got it...
    maybe he's using some figurative language when he says "born of pokemon?"

it's a bit odd but he's kind of like the pokemon version of Mowgli, I mean the kid DID live with pokemon for a while, and if Ghetsis didn't find him, he might've thought he was a zoroark for a while

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Typhlosionisafirebadger View Post
    That's the impression I got- like, he thinks Ghetsis is his biological father, but since he's so much closer to the Pokemon that raised him than he is to any humans it's the Pokemon he considers his "family".
    VeggiePopper likes this.

Blog Entries
    Follow VeggiePopper On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by YamiiDenryuu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Typhlosionisafirebadger View Post
    That's the impression I got- like, he thinks Ghetsis is his biological father, but since he's so much closer to the Pokemon that raised him than he is to any humans it's the Pokemon he considers his "family".
    This, pretty much this. N considers their Pokémon their family because they were the ones who raised him, but that doesn't make it an actual Pokémon, just like Mowgli considers those wolves his family yet he's not a wolf (and he's aware of that), which coincides and makes sense with him still believing that Ghetsis is his biological father, thus disproving the Zoroark theory.

Now that I further think about it, Zoroark is a fox-like Pokémon, but it is black in color; in real life, wolves are usually black, and they are relatives to foxes. Could it be that N's backstory might ve inspired form Mowgli?

Quote Originally Posted by Luna Tiger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VeggiePopper View Post
    in real life, wolves are usually black,
    Misconception. The common coloring is dependent on the species (red, brown, white), but if you're thinking North American wolves below the tundra, they're generally grey (as "black" is not so much the normal coloring, but an introduced fur color through domestic dogs; there are in fact plenty of black wolves, yes, but they are not "usually" black).
    Thanks for the clarifcation. It still fits somehow, since there are indeed black wolves, just not all of them as I implied originally.
    Last edited by VeggiePopper; 27th December 2012 at 11:34 PM.

Pt: 5285 3562 3697- Veggie
    SS: 5156 5108 0540- Dany
    B1: 0175 8413 2944- Popper
    B2: 1163 7552 4502- Jonatan
    3DS: 1418-6718-4136

he kind of is like Mowgli, being a wild boy. I still gotta read the ruins that talk about the king in B2

Cheers to the Freeze Luna Tiger's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Follow Luna Tiger on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by VeggiePopper View Post
    in real life, wolves are usually black,
    Misconception. The common coloring is dependent on the species (red, brown, white), but if you're thinking North American wolves below the tundra, they're generally grey (as "black" is not so much the normal coloring, but an introduced fur color through domestic dogs; there are in fact plenty of black wolves, yes, but they are not "usually" black).
    PRIA is my haunt, 45500 is my identity,
    the black stronghold is my fortress.

Blog Entries

I honestly don't understand why everyone is so focused on Zorua and Zoroark as N's family. Sure, we know he had a strong connection with at least two Zoroark, the one the main character is given, and the one he uses in BW, but look at this image from his childhood. There was a Darmanitan there. While we only encounter one of his Woobat in the game, there were two with him as well. Darmanitan is also the one who has his arms around N protecting him. If anyone there is N's parental figure, its that Darmanitan.
    VeggiePopper likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Outrage View Post
    I honestly don't understand why everyone is so focused on Zorua and Zoroark as N's family. Sure, we know he had a strong connection with at least two Zoroark, the one the main character is given, and the one he uses in BW, but look at this image from his childhood. There was a Darmanitan there. While we only encounter one of his Woobat in the game, there were two with him as well. Darmanitan is also the one who has his arms around N protecting him. If anyone there is N's parental figure, its that Darmanitan.
    so N is the pokemon world's Tarzan :O
    Yato likes this.

another thing i think is in favour of this theory (i thought the same as well), is that zoroa/zoroak is quite foxlike, and in traditional japanese mythology, a fox can transform into/disguise itself as a human.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234