Soundtrack and Sound Effects Speculation - Page 7
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Soundtrack and Sound Effects Speculation

Blog Entries

Default Re: Soundtrack and Sound Effects Speculation

Quote Originally Posted by ZPC2THLgate View Post
    I'm personally hoping for anything but new Pokemon.
    What
    Why

I'm okay with the leaked trainer theme. We have to remember that it was recreated from a recording and not the actual theme.

Blog Entries

The music in the trailer sounded great! Especially that wild encounter music~

I think I heard Pikachu say its own name in one of the trailers. If that is true, then these will be the second main-series games where a Pokemon actually says its name, instead of the cries we hear in every core game. I do hope they do update the cries of the old Pokemon, as they are becoming outdated in my opinion. As for the music, I'll look forward to it, since I've enjoyed pretty much every Pokemon soundtrack as of now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Edit X View Post
    I think I heard Pikachu say its own name in one of the trailers. If that is true, then these will be the second main-series games where a Pokemon actually says its name, instead of the cries we hear in every core game. I do hope they do update the cries of the old Pokemon, as they are becoming outdated in my opinion. As for the music, I'll look forward to it, since I've enjoyed pretty much every Pokemon soundtrack as of now.
    I think only Pikachu will say its own name, and it will probably only be in Pokemon-Amie.

Quote Originally Posted by Team Gaara View Post
    I think only Pikachu will say its own name, and it will probably only be in Pokemon-Amie.
    Well, if Pikachu said its own name only in Pokemon-Amie, that would be rather strange, as you would hear its cry and its name, both in the same game. As a result, I think it would make more sense if they went with one way rather than both.

Blog Entries
    Follow VeggiePopper On Twitter

Please no, no Pokémon speaking outside Amie!

Pt: 5285 3562 3697- Veggie
    SS: 5156 5108 0540- Dany
    B1: 0175 8413 2944- Popper
    B2: 1163 7552 4502- Jonatan
    3DS: 1418-6718-4136

Blog Entries

Follow pastabender on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Team Gaara View Post
    Well, if Pikachu said its own name only in Pokemon-Amie, that would be rather strange, as you would hear its cry and its name, both in the same game. As a result, I think it would make more sense if they went with one way rather than both.
    Every other Pokemon shown in Pokemon-Amie and outside of battle has used its cry. Pikachu is the only one to have said its name, and only in Pokemon-Amie (I don't recall hearing its cry when it gets found in the wild). Because it is a mascot I'm not too surprised they've done that. But it'll be the only one, and only in Amie I'd say.

Blog Entries

Hm... I hope each gym have an unique music theme like the gyms in Black 2 & White 2 had. Burgh and Marlon's gym themes are among the best musics in the whole franchise, in my opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Reila View Post
    Hm... I hope each gym have an unique music theme like the gyms in Black 2 & White 2 had. Burgh and Marlon's gym themes are among the best musics in the whole franchise, in my opinion.
    How about not only that, but also each Leader has its own remix of this versions Leader Battle theme, for an expansion of the concept?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by VeggiePopper View Post
    How about not only that, but also each Leader has its own remix of this versions Leader Battle theme, for an expansion of the concept?
    Oh, that would be great! Even better if they also give the Elite Four members unique battle themes.

Blog Entries

Burgh and Marlon's gym themes are among the best musics in the whole franchise, in my opinion.
    I walked around aimlessly in Burgh's gym just to hear the theme more.
    Plus it's the best looking gym in the franchise, imo.

On cries, I expect we will get the usual bloops but I do hope they at least "bump up" the SEs for older Pokemon like they did in the 3D games.

Blog Entries

Oh, that would be great! Even better if they also give the Elite Four members unique battle themes.
    Now you have won the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by FairyGaga View Post
    Burgh and Marlon's gym themes are among the best musics in the whole franchise, in my opinion.

On cries, I expect we will get the usual bloops but I do hope they at least "bump up" the SEs for older Pokemon like they did in the 3D games.
    They already did; pay attention to the recent trailers and videos, the cries of Pokémon from Gen I through at least Gen III, have been updated to current standards.

Registered User BigBadButterfree's Avatar

Now you have won the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by FairyGaga View Post

They already did; pay attention to the recent trailers and videos, the cries of Pokémon from Gen I through at least Gen III, have been updated to current standards.
    And yet they still retain the general feel of their original cries... It's wonderful.

Blog Entries

In the Smash video, I loved the music when on the beach and the island. I'm pretty sure it's been in most other games, but it was obviously changed/updated and it just sounds amazing.

Also the sound effect when picking up an item sounded really similar to the sound effect used for that in Pokemon Colosseum.

Yeah those musics were very amazing, they sound orchestrated and very immersing.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast