Some importers are not gonna be happy....

Thread: Some importers are not gonna be happy....

Default Some importers are not gonna be happy....

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=925601&topic=30882659

It's true, you CANNOT transfer your Pokemon from your ENGLISH GBA GAMES to your JAPANESE DIAMOND AND PEARL...

Harpazo, let me borrow your Japanese Ruby, ok? XD

It's alright with me. My Japanese Sapphire has the most complete Dex of any of my games. It's the only game that has all the Rejis, and I think I'm going to go catch some Pokemon to transfer later, such as a new Nosepass (I'm not transferring my NOZU) and a Magnemite and Kirlia and...

- Trip
    AIM: Just One Trip
    YIM: murky_krow
    Google Talk murkykrow (at) gmail (dot) com

RabbitEars

Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand... - Rush "Witch Hunt"

Well, you can trade from English to Japanese, then trade to DP.

This really doesn't bother me because I have Emerald, LG and FR in Japanese so I'm set. :D

..I wanted to import it when it came to the USA
    ;.; now I have ta wait more!

May the Aura be with you. FabuVinny's Avatar
    Blog Entries

We don't know what further localisation will do yet. Will NOA prevent transfer from cartridges sold in Europe/Australia/etc? If it is like that and mistakingly left as-is in other English-speaking regions then the unhappiness will be truely justified.

Just wait until your respected contrys localization is done with the game...

I actually agree with Justin, they shouldn't have to cater to importers.

Not even my final form GreatLiver's Avatar

Yeah Justin is right. I actually kinda find this funny because over on some other sites like GameSpot there are a bunch of people who imported because they thought they'd look cool and be able to get like a full national dex before the rest of us waited for the English version.

I'm hoping to import the US version via a store in my local shopping centre.. I really hope that'll allow trading between US/English ones as its the same language.. etc.. if it does happen, everything will be traded via my American Emerald *eye roll*
    Marill

My Youtube Channel | FifthVoyager.Net
    Looking for a TR pic, I might just have it: MarilLena's Gallery

Australia is an odd case - our Handheld carts are basically rebadged US ones (because we don't have to wait for the Euro versions to be done like the Brits do) while our TV consoles are rebadged UK ones (because we use PAL not NTSC). Release dates here reflect that - we had a loooong wait between the release of RS and Colosseum locally. I was playing Sapphire before most Brits but Colosseum well after them.

That's odd and quite interesting. Oh well, I'll probably still import as two stores now (three I suppose as one is a chain in the newcastle gateshead area) import the Pokemon games from the US (I remember they had Fire Red/Leaf Green a few days early years ago).. hopefully if there's a region issue, I could just trade to Emerald which is American, and trade to Diamond from that. As for when I get Pearl in the UK, well god knows, I wouldn't have two ds' anyway and there's the wifi (or whatever it's called) anyway.
    Marill

My Youtube Channel | FifthVoyager.Net
    Looking for a TR pic, I might just have it: MarilLena's Gallery