Small Changes - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Small Changes

Default Re: Small Changes

• Repels, Super Repels and Max Repels not just repelling weak pokémon, but all pokémon.
    • Tweaking the transfering feature so that you can send the pokémon back to its original game, at least once.
    • Making TMs not reusable again.
    • Removing all HMs, except HM02 Fly and HM03 Surf (or, at least demote them to a TM, like they did with Flash, Rock Smash, etc.).
    • Increase the appearance of shaking grass.

Quote Originally Posted by Frazay View Post
    • Repels, Super Repels and Max Repels not just repelling weak pokémon, but all pokémon.
    • Tweaking the transfering feature so that you can send the pokémon back to its original game, at least once.
    • Removing all HMs, except HM02 Fly and HM03 Surf (or, at least demote them to a TM, like they did with Flash, Rock Smash, etc.).
    • Increase the appearance of shaking grass.
    I do like how in BW2 it asks you if you want to use another repel once yours wears out! Another alternative to the HM's is make them an extra ability so that they don't have to take up a move slot!

Blog Entries

I'd like the Nature and stats of the Pokémon you just caught to be shown immediately, along with the nickname screen. Really, the suspense kills, especially if it has to be sent to the PC.

[sources: sig gif|avatar]

Quote Originally Posted by Aquanova View Post
    Id like them to fix the GTS so people cant ask for ridiculous things like Lv 1 legendaries, and for walking Pokemon to return.
    Those offers are impossible to fulfil short of hacking anyway.

In Generation IV, this was actually useful for evolving Pokemon such as Magmar and Graveler, due to a glitch which was fixed in Black and White.

Quote Originally Posted by Frazay View Post
    I disagree. TM reuseability was a very good feature. HMs are only redundant because TMs are now infinite use though, so I agree about changing all HMs into TMs. Maybe have a different subset - OBMs. Outside of Battle Moves. They'd act exactly like TMs, the different code just serving to indicate that there's an out of battle effect. So that would be Surf, Fly, Rock Smash, Strength, Dig, Teleport, Dive, Whirlpool, Cut, and Waterfall.

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquanova View Post
    Id like them to fix the GTS so people cant ask for ridiculous things like Lv 1 legendaries, and for walking Pokemon to return.
    Those offers are impossible to fulfil short of hacking anyway.
    But that simply means the GTS will NEVER, unless GF takes action, empty the hoards of requests from idiots of level 1 legendaries.

I once experimented with a hacked level 1 zekrom to give one of the idiots, but you can't. Since GF refuses to fix the gts, it is literally unusable

Top game series: Pokémon, Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman Arkham, Ace Combat, Forza, GTA, Sly Cooper, etc

Follow metalamor on Tumblr

The Pokemon breeders in B2W2 challenge you EVERY time you leave and re-enter the area. When I went back to get the Volcanrona from Relic Castle, a stupid breeder with a level 16 Drillbur challenged my team of level 67s. Waste of my time.
    They need to take this out.

Quote Originally Posted by metalamor View Post
    The Pokemon breeders in B2W2 challenge you EVERY time you leave and re-enter the area. When I went back to get the Volcanrona from Relic Castle, a stupid breeder with a level 16 Drillbur challenged my team of level 67s. Waste of my time.
    I see the use of it for training purposes (since Trainer-owned Pokes offer more exp than those in the wild, and re-battling trainers otherwise is only once a day in Nimbasa). But it should be optional - like, the trainer walks up to you and says, "Do you want to battle again?"
    Official claimer of Swirlix, Sweet Veil, and Draining Kiss.
    3DS FC: 1564-2044-7042

Follow metalamor on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by ~*Lennongrad*~ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by metalamor View Post
    I see the use of it for training purposes (since Trainer-owned Pokes offer more exp than those in the wild, and re-battling trainers otherwise is only once a day in Nimbasa). But it should be optional - like, the trainer walks up to you and says, "Do you want to battle again?"
    It's great when you're Pokemon are close to their level but once they surpass it by a lot it gets to be a huge inconvenience.

You know what else I want back? Loamy soil. I don't know what possessed the game designers to get rid of it in Gen V, but I liked finding and growing berries.

Blog Entries

Walking Pokemon
    Berries (Maybe based off seasons)
    And faster battles
    In BWB2W2 it takes 10 years for a battle subway battle to start and it's so annoying. I love walking though and berries. I do love that they fixed TM's.

N N N N N N N N N N N N N N N N N N !!!!!!!!!!!

Crimson Fighter PhilosophyPhlare's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Having select and Y for different key items
    Nyanners is love. Nyanners is life.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12