Simple Questions and Simple Answers 3 - Page 43

View Poll Results: HeartGold or Diamond?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • HeartGold

22 73.33%
  • Diamond

8 26.67%
Page 43 of 93 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: Simple Questions and Simple Answers 3

Default Re: Simple Questions and Simple Answers 3

How can I tell my pokemon's IVs? I talked to the guy in the battle subway who I think tells you about the IVs and he said "This Pokemon has relatively superior potential overall." what does that mean? It sounds good though.

How would one wipe settings on their game cartridge when switching to a new DS?

And is ribbon data kept on BW at all? I'm not asking about if ribbons are present, just if the data is

EDIT: Disregard this. Looks like I didn't look at the search results closely enough
    Last edited by Icalasari; 14th March 2011 at 04:09 AM.

The 'Online' lights in my C-Gear seem to be perpetually stuck as red ever since I switched from a WEP-encrypted wireless router to the USB Wi-Fi Connector. Anyone else have this problem? Wi-Fi Connection works fine when requested, but the light never turns green.

I have a feeling this is a dumb bug in the game, not taking into account Wi-Fi Connector when deciding if the connection settings are 'correct'.

So is there any way you can increase the chances of a Shaky Patch/Shifting Sand/Surfing Spot in Black/White? Or is it just pure random chances?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokestar View Post
    How can I tell my pokemon's IVs? I talked to the guy in the battle subway who I think tells you about the IVs and he said "This Pokemon has relatively superior potential overall." what does that mean? It sounds good though.
    To get your IVs correctly the Pokémon should be at lvl 100 (or 50 I think). Then you use a IV Calculator, my favorite is this one: http://www.psypokes.com/dex/iv.php

When you battle with a person over Wi-Fi, and if you choose lvl 50/100, you can go on summary and put in the stats in the calculator and then find out the IV, even for a lvl 1 Pokémon. When you fill in lvl in the calculator, if you take your summary when it is in lvl 100, you need to put it as lvl 100 in the calculator as well.

Enjoy. =) http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Individual_values Here can you read more about IVs.

Blog Entries
    Follow hurristat On Twitter
    Follow hurristat on Tumblr

For IVs do you have to keep track of EVs?

content reblog tumblr | dumb reblog tumblr | if youre able to figure out like seven or eight of these characters than we are going to be friends.

Quote Originally Posted by hurristat View Post
    For IVs do you have to keep track of EVs?
    To get a correctly IV calculation; yes. But I've calculated it without knowing, and just have zero at each and I think it works pretty good, if you just want to know if they're kinda high or low.

Blog Entries
    Follow hurristat On Twitter
    Follow hurristat on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by woaska View Post
    To get a correctly IV calculation; yes. But I've calculated it without knowing, and just have zero at each and I think it works pretty good, if you just want to know if they're kinda high or low.
    Or I can catch it and automatically go into a Lv 100 battle and check them that way, correct?

content reblog tumblr | dumb reblog tumblr | if youre able to figure out like seven or eight of these characters than we are going to be friends.

Plasbad for short Minimiscience's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    um i dont know if anyone has asked this but i was messing around on my trainer card in pokemon white version, and i cant change my trainer class back to 'pkmn trainer' does anyone know how to do it???
    You can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokestar View Post
    How I can tell the power of my pokemon's hidden power?
    If you just want to know the type, there's an NPC in the Gen IV and V games who will tell you. He's in the Veilstone Game Corner prize exchange in Platinum (He doesn't seem to exist in Diamond & Pearl), the Celadon Game Corner prize exchange in HGSS, and the Mistralton Pokémon Center in Black & White.
    I fear naught but save file corruption.

Pearl FC: 0303 6397 4251
    HeartGold FC: 0260 6900 8265
    Black FC: 0819 3491 8420

Is there a way to breed a pokemon with two possible abilities so that it has a greater chance of hatching with a certain ability?

Super Nintendo Chalmers Bug Catcher Wade's Avatar

After Beating the Elite for in B/W, and before fighting N, will there be a chance to visit the PC to make room for Reshiram/Zekrom, or will I have to fight the elite four with only five pokemon?

And theres a storm on route 7. what effect does this have?

I havent been able to find this on bulbapedia, and its locked so i dont think ther will be anything new on it any time soon.

EDIT: never mind that second question. its Tornadus.
    Last edited by Bug Catcher Wade; 16th March 2011 at 03:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hurristat View Post
    Or I can catch it and automatically go into a Lv 100 battle and check them that way, correct?
    Depends on what you mean by "automatically go into a lv 100 battle"? Suppose you can check it as well in Battle Frontier if you can get your Pokémon in lvl 50/100, but I'm not sure. Though, I see no reason why it wouldn't show the correctly stats if the Pokémon was in lvl 50/100.

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Minimiscience View Post
    You can't.

wait, why not? i can change all the "info" about me on my trainer card all the time. what sets it in stone?

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

Quote Originally Posted by Bug Catcher Wade View Post
    After Beating the Elite for in B/W, and before fighting N, will there be a chance to visit the PC to make room for Reshiram/Zekrom, or will I have to fight the elite four with only five pokemon?
    Yes, there's a PC and a person that heals you. And you can still fight Reshiram/Zekrom with 6 party members and it will give you the option to add it to your party before facing N.
    *This space has been intentionally left blank*

Quote Originally Posted by Bug Catcher Wade View Post
    You could even teleport back to Victory Road to train more.

Page 43 of 93 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast