Side Quest Discussion - Page 5

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Side Quest Discussion

Blog Entries

Default Re: Side Quest Discussion

Don't really know if this counts, but what about the Underground from Sinnoh? It was knda like a minigame, and it allowed you to get multiples of the same item that would be harder or impossible to get in the rest of the game.

AND, with the thing about "An Innovate Communication system That Will make you feel connected with Players from around the World as you play the Game," would make it a much better multiplayer game. They could probably add some kind of story line or goal you have to reach.... to make it more interesting and rewarding....
    I don't really know, but there's a large number of different things you can do with the idea, and I would really like it if it came back, better than before.

I wonder if riding GoGoat in Miare City will be a mini-game/side-quest of some kind.

It seems a bit random to be just riding a goat around in only ONE city.
    Akromatic likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayde View Post
    "OH HOT DAMN! LOOK AT THAT FUCKING BELL! IT'S SMALL AND CUTE AND HAS A FUCKING RIBBON ON IT'S FUCKING HEAD! BACK THIS PARTY VAN UP! I GOTTA CATCH THAT SHIT!!"

Registered User HoppytheCourier's Avatar

I would like to see the Game Corner and Safari Zone make an appearance in X and Y. I enjoyed occasionally playing the slots and saving up enough of them to purchase a rare Pokemon. Also, the Safari Zone was something that I really enjoyed in previous generations so why shouldn't it make an appearance in X and Y?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345